Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eyespybs123

Chatty Member
Just came on to say Sophdoeslife is a really shit name and I don't know why she changed it to that ✌🏻carry on ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Lottielillie

I would honestly love to see Made.com transform key worker’s rooms instead of influencers. Maybe then, I’d actually consider buying from them in future...

• Heart

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Only just found this thread but I unfollowed this girl on Twitter a good few month ago. Her desperation for one of her tweets to go viral was making me cringe so bad, everything she says and does on there is so performative and I couldn’t stand the “is it only me who *insert completely normal thing that everyone does/thinks here*” to be ✨rElAtAbLe✨

Last edited:
  • Haha
To be fair compared to other youtubers/influencers Soph has had no drama in relation to covid. I truly believe she has followed all of the rules and it reflects in her videos about how sad she has been/hurt that she hasn’t been able to spend time with her parents and brother especially at Christmas and she was crying on Instagram stories etc. I don’t think dropping a cake off when there’s others having house parties, partying in Dubai and carrying out non essential procedures (Elle Darby’s boyfriend - hair transplant). Don’t get me wrong she can get on my nerves but I don’t think dropping a cake off after a year apart is all that bad. She’s mentioned her mental health has suffered so let her drop a cake off 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23

justapossum

Anybody else find it embarrassing how obsessed she is with Taylor Swift? Doing a video reacting to her new music. I just find it cringe, that's something you would do as a teen. Maybe just my opinion though 😅

• Haha
She does this all the time!! Always has an excuse why she can’t think of content, why she cant film or why she can’t upload!!
yeah I definetly think she’s going to fade into the background soon. She’s too lazy, how hard can it be to film back to back videos for one day, and then lounge and lay in bed all day editing them the next. Taa daa you’ve now got at least 3 prefilmed videos to go up on the right days for the week, and can now have the rest of the week off. I swear these youtubers feel like they have the hardest job in the world, I’d love to see them in a proper job with scheduled shifts they need to turn up too when they’re told...

• Heart

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
I do get your point, but her body does look different in both photos. It isn’t body positivity if slim women are excluded from the narrative.
I agree it seems the body positivity narrative cant apply to smaller women, despite the fact their bodies can look very different in different clothes/styles and this could encourage someone who is a similar size to her to feel more confident!

No need to knock anyone trying to increase body confidence

disneys

VIP Member
I have to say, I found her video homeware haul thing quite refreshing. Buying cheap furniture is far more relatable for early 20s people moving out than “this is £600 from swoon editions, this was £1500 from made...” which most YouTubers houses seem to be full of

the slow cooker thing cracked me up though “you just put all the ingredients in and it slowly cooks it” ... no shit Sherlock!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

hrh89

VIP Member
She has the weirdest figure
so I just got a notification for this comment and I have to quote myself and say I don’t where this came from but it didn’t come from a good place. I can’t actually believe I wrote it. I forgot I even posted it until now. I hope I didn’t offend anyone and I feel pretty shit about even writing it.

• Heart

Cutlass

Translation:
These videos rack up the views so I’m gonna do it but I just want to post this first so I appear to be mindful since I know damn well that we’re in a pandemic and people are jobless and this Christmas basically sucked for most of you... thanks for y’all’s blind support! ☺

Attachments

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
How kind of Her for rounding it up by £1.19..
Because let’s face it the £918.81 came from us lot watching her video.. not from her actual pocket..
it reyt annoys me when they do something so ‘easy’ but want so many thank yous and wow you are amazing and so kinds..
Just do £500 each. So tight when you’re earning so much for bare minimum.

CalatheaLater

Chatty Member
Holy exaggeration in her new video ... Brad Mondo's not going to watch you and react to you - she was acting like her hair was an absolute disaster but she barely did anything? Get a grip gal, you're boring as fuck
She seems desparate to be in a Brad Mondo video, two hair dying videos and both times mentioning "omg I hope Brad Mondo doesn't see this" like... why whould he? He reacts to actually interesting videos

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Idunno

That moving vlog was so boring and dull.

Of course she got gifted a bed from a brand she's never even mentioned or purchased from before. What a load of bullshit.

Was also pissed off that she got given a Nintendo switch even though she has one (same as when Sophie Louise got sent one) because she was going on about it on twitter that she wanted to get on the Animal crossing hype. There's so many people that could be doing with a switch right now to relax. Frontline workers etc that like games could use it to unwind after along, hard day so I'm getting pissed off with these shitty youtubers getting sent things like this when they dont deserve it.

I wish they would all just fuck off tbh.

I hope not, she seems smitten.
Of course she seems smitten. She's got someone to show off and give her attention so her idiot fans can comment "goaaalllzzz" she's a dick and he's a chavvy dipshit.

Another item I was mad about her being gifted was that bloody phone! She was only sent it because she went on Instagram asking people for phone recommendations for a decent camera.

Everytime she mentions something (as they all do) they're begging for shit to be sent. They know they'll get sent it. They're so sly.

• Heart
  • Haha

BeautyBabe1999

How do we feel about James being in her videos? Personally, I really don’t like her content with James. He seems a bit bland and she turns into this soppy puppy-eyed girl and speaks in this weird voice. Just think they don’t have a good dynamic to watch but was wondering if it’s just me 😂

Agree with everything about her work ethic. If you claim youtube is a job, shouldn't you... Work? I get missing a video one day, but imagine telling your boss every week "sorry, something happened, I can't work today". If youtubers want to be seen as real workers, then they need to commit to workers' duties.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
So today she made an excuse about not uploading because she had to go on James’ twitch and do his makeup (???) so she couldn’t finish the editing in time

but the video will be uploaded tomorrow

YOU. HAVE. ONE. JOB.

I do not understand why these youtubers are still editing literally minutes before their video is supposed to go live?
because they have no work ethic and sit around getting everything for nothing. they literally expect everything for nothing these days.
How hard can it be?

You get up and have breakfast.
Put the laundry on and take the dog for a walk, come back and film or edit.
then have some lunch, film or edit. Before dinner, take the dog for another walk, come back and cook and eat dinner. Do the dishes, sit down and watch tv for the evening.

if she is doing a couple of videos a week, doing this 5 days a week would surely be plenty and with the extra time do ads and other work stuff. Then Saturday and Sunday (or choose 2 other days a week) will be free to do what you like 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20