Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
So today she made an excuse about not uploading because she had to go on James’ twitch and do his makeup (???) so she couldn’t finish the editing in time

but the video will be uploaded tomorrow

YOU. HAVE. ONE. JOB.

I do not understand why these youtubers are still editing literally minutes before their video is supposed to go live?

Reactions: 20

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Let’s call a spade a spade.

James is living the life 🤣😂 sponsored by Sophie does free accommodation life.
She’s investing in her future hopes for a ring and a bump.

blunt, but is it a lie 😬 I said it from day one. He probably buys the frozen chips and pizzas

I imagine she's been fairly sensible with her house, high deposit, low mortgage, and a fairly normal house so she can weather a downturn in business. I find her beyond boring, but she does seem to have her head screwed on, have a clear brand and target market, and be in it for the long haul. I mostly watch youtubers to have a little bitch and laugh about them to be honest, so she's not really for me, but I can appreciate her professionalism.

squarebutton

VIP Member
I kinda like the fact she’s so “nice”. I spend half my life on here slagging off Imo for lying to her young fans who are so impressionable and Rachel Leary for sexualising everything and sticking her tits in our faces so I’m not about to moan about someone
who knows and understands her audience. It’s refreshing.
I’m sure Soph could bit a bit more exciting with her video ideas maybe, but I think she’s done well to be herself.
Not sure on James though....he’s done well to bag himself a rich girl and a new house hasn’t he 🙄😂

• Heart

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
I think it's a bit shit when these influencers get gifted things with a theme of something they're not even in to. This happens alot with Soph, the last one (before friends) I think was some Harry Potter stuff?

The actual fans of these things, especially this year, have to decide if they can afford to buy this stuff or have to save to buy even one or two of these things. Yet influencers get sent them for free when they have no interest? I don't mind the ones that are fans that get sent themed stuff as much but it boils my piss when it's people like Soph.

I really wish companies would reward loyal customers and not these vapid, brain dead influencers.

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
Totally agree she’s going to be an amazing dog owner and is so lovely to see a YouTubed adopt a dog! I know a lot of people can find her boring but I also think with that to say her following and collabs she’s done she’s probably the most normal person on the platform for her success level.
Also good to see her be very honest about vieve!! So much better review that Jordan’s of Mitchell’s make up
I think she's fairly unproblematic and genuine and even if she's boring sometimes, like it's so nice to see someone with a big platform adopt a dog rather than get one from a breeder (after what happened with molly mae) and she's probably the only youtuber/influencer I follow that hasn't gone on holiday this year as soon as it got to around june when we're still in a pandemic when she could've done if she wanted to

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Wow they moved in together?

well done boyfriend! Always find a girl who’s so desperate to be in a relationship she’ll buy a house to keep you 🤣

• Haha
Nice to see her shopping has all been paid for her this week whilst some people will be searching the cupboards because it’s not payday until the end of the month or they’ve been made redundant due to covid😞🙄

FFF601C6-CB63-4469-B792-F0187C2B4F76.png

• Sick
  • Angry

CalatheaLater

Chatty Member
I don’t actually mind Soph compared to some other annoying girls on YT eg Anastasia. I do agree at times she comes across “basic” however I do admire her in her latest video saying she turned down a sponsor with Function of Beauty. THOUGHTS?
I was glad she turned down the sponsorship based on the cost, so many influencers don't get that spending £30-40 on shampoo and conditioner is not an option!! I know people don't like how soph tans as it means they can't get pale skin reccomendations but I'm glad she's trying to stay relatable on the money side of things

• Heart
Reactions: 19

mindsweeper99

Why does she think it's OK to be vlogging and driving fuck sake.
I mean...she’s not. Every time she films in the video her car is parked and turned off lmao. When she has to move she turns the camera off and isn’t filming. The only time she kind of “drives” in the video is literally for like 2 seconds going at about 2mph to go the teeny tiny short distance to the drive through window. I think you’re reaching a bit here mate, for the 2 seconds she’s driving very slowly through a little bit of the drive through and talking - not even looking at the camera! - is just the same as talking hands free on Bluetooth speaker which pretty much all new cars come with, if anything what she shows is less dangerous than this because there’s not the addition of another human talking back to distract her and she’s not really on an actual road 🙄

roundzip

You can look on the No Boundaries Dog page on Facebook and there’s a pic of Soph and James with Pinky so they definitely adopted her. The proof is there.

• Heart

Gossip2211

Totally agree she’s going to be an amazing dog owner and is so lovely to see a YouTubed adopt a dog! I know a lot of people can find her boring but I also think with that to say her following and collabs she’s done she’s probably the most normal person on the platform for her success level.
Also good to see her be very honest about vieve!! So much better review that Jordan’s of Mitchell’s make up

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I dunno when it happened but I really do not like this girl anymore 🤯 she was one of the first YouTubers I ever started watching, I loved her content... and now EVERYTHING she does annoys me.
I just watched the beginning of her McDonald’s mukbang and I was just irritated through the whole intro wondering when the video would finally begin. (Why keep a bunch of nonsense in the beginning of a 20 minute video? It could have easily been cut out in editing)
Lol and when she finally sat down to talk, I thought, “oh hold on... surely I’m not this starved for entertainment.” And then I clicked off 😪
the constant talking about the dog, the dogs food, the dog wanting McDonald’s, the dog, the dog, the dogs treat, the dog....

the name pinky is really starting to grate on me. I don’t know why she’s just so annoying 😂

• Haha
I agree with an above comment, I don’t know why made.com couldn’t create a YouTube series of giving keyworkers a home/room makeover either. They could even incorporate influencers in to it by having them choose the winner and surprise/zoom them by telling them they’ve won the makeover and sending them a camera to film the process for their channels etc. Soph earns enough money she doesn’t need free furniture too, people are working on the frontline of a health crisis and some of them still struggle to make ends meet. :(
Also with the Halsey collection, I don’t think the makeup collection looked the best however when she kept complaining about the price - hun you just got a full office for free. Also your Adsense probably paid for the makeup anyway. And if it’s that much of an issue .... don’t buy it? I’m sure her not reviewing one collection wouldn’t have ended her YT career :rolleyes::LOL:

hrh89

VIP Member
Saw her moaning on twitter about having to get up early for a flight. A flight and holiday that’s all paid for by someone else. Amazing. None of these people are grateful for anything anymore.

K4lex209

I like soph, I mean I feel like there must be something because I watch her. But for the love of all that is good in this world...shes like an 8 year old. She's scared of everything, she had to have a lie down in the middle of boots after her vaccine... She's messy and unorganised, she's constantly late or not bothering to upload.. She wears her massive sweaters (okay she's tiny so maybe that's not on her) with the sleeves pulled down over her hands (why?) and I agree about the new pallete. It's all repetitive and I've not seen her use many of revolutions make up for ages not like she used to. Her eyeshadow is always rounded out and not blended and when she uses glitter and shows a close up its EVERYWHERE... And I DESPISE the tongue sticking out through the teeth and winky eye thing she does on Instagram. Makes me cringe. I honestly can't remember why I watch her ha ha I think ill unsub tbh 😂😂

Reactions: 18

Cutlass

Just goes to show the weird power dynamics with these girls... they have the money, they’re the breadwinners, but they’re so desperate for a man to stick around, their whole personality shifts.

Millais

Chatty Member
I generally like Soph, but I must admit her house vlogs have irritated me. Her one on tips for buying a house was full of incorrect information - if you're going to advise people on buying a house do some research! It just smacks of laziness and/or arrogance. And yes, I did notice how she dropped enough subtle hints for the viewers to piece together that her house cost her upwards of £300k. And now she's furnishing that expensive house with crappy furniture, like those tragic mirrors and the wonky couch she got from some dodgy website. She has a thing were she buys poor quality stuff and just accepts how rubbish it is, and I don't get it. She's going to have to look at the couch and mirrors every single day. And wear that Shein top that she's just bought that has enough random loose material at the back to parachute from a plane.