Sophdoeslife (aka Sophdoesnails)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest video - is she on the beg for a Dyson fan? Couldn't help but feel she sounded a little too much like expecting someone to magically gift one....

Also agree with all the above - the living room is pants. The sofa just looks meh I've seen the same for half the price. The coco pops just as ever show how lazy she is. That delivery guy sounded dodgy but I wonder was that more 'story time' than truth to entertain and once again make a big issue out of the non issue that is her being oh so young and how special she is buying a house when she looks 12. Yawn Soph.

Reactions: 7
So I've just got around to watching her Q&A and it's as dull as predicted.

However, she claims she has endometriosis despite no Dr suggesting it to her and not having the surgery. She just assumes she's got it because others do. Like when she got tonsillitis from someone's video that actually had it!! Hypochondriac much?

She says she knew her previous relationship was over before it ended but at the time she made a huge song and dance of it and made sly digs at her ex at the time.

Oh she says 23 isn't that young to be in a serious relationship (I agree) but apparently buying a house at her age makes her sooo special and different.

Also just remembered in one of her recent videos she said she was so busy because of sponsorships. Are you alright mate? You're not busy talking to a camera or taking a picture and getting paid ridiculous amounts of money when people have worked hard through the pandemic, or you know, the people that have lost their jobs!! You have it easy so stfu.

Reactions: 9
Just watched the say it and shot it video. It was obviously pretty bland, not a bad video exactly so meh 😂

however has anyone noticed the way Soph holds herself? I don’t know how to explain but she just doesn’t seem to relax her shoulders

Reactions: 3
Just watched the say it and shot it video. It was obviously pretty bland, not a bad video exactly so meh 😂

however has anyone noticed the way Soph holds herself? I don’t know how to explain but she just doesn’t seem to relax her shoulders
Yeah, she looks like an awkward 12 year old

Reactions: 2

Emma was pretty bland in those vids as well and yet she seems way more adventurous than Soph, yaaaaawn

Reactions: 2
two basic witches pretending to be drunk and desperate to come across as interesting.

that’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 14
The say it or shot it, haven’t watched it but it gave me such Rachel leary vibes just the title of it.

such a boring vid. she makes me embarrassed to share a name with her.

her “reactions” while she was editing ... i-

Reactions: 4
Omg I agree I got 5 mins in and gave up haha
I think I got 10 minutes in. All the teeheeing and pretend drunkenness was just cringe. How has she reached her early 20s and not yet realised that all that "tipsy" stuff is just immature?! It's the way teenagers get on.

Reactions: 10
I think I got 10 minutes in. All the teeheeing and pretend drunkenness was just cringe. How has she reached her early 20s and not yet realised that all that "tipsy" stuff is just immature?! It's the way teenagers get on.
Omg I know! It was so 🤢 and I dunno but Emma was throwing some funny looks at whoever was behind the camera hahaha

watched her video and she said she'd had about 10 shots in Emma's video so I was actually a bit surprised by how she only seemed a bit tipsy....went back and watched Emma's video, they took a shot of wkd, a shot of strongbow etc. that's not shots, she really exaggerated that

• Haha
Reactions: 25
watched her video and she said she'd had about 10 shots in Emma's video so I was actually a bit surprised by how she only seemed a bit tipsy....went back and watched Emma's video, they took a shot of wkd, a shot of strongbow etc. that's not shots, she really exaggerated that
As a student, I am offended she classes those as shots 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah she's definitely from Surrey, if you know her last name (which used to be public on her Instagram when her channel was small, I'm not a weirdo) and you Google her you can find her companies house which has her address on it! Crazy how easy it is to find.

when she does outtakes of herself at the beginning of her video with the stupid music 🤢 weird! sorry to sound a witch and i know she can’t help it, but her head is too big for her body right?
Oh my god every time I watch her videos I have to automatically skip the first 30 seconds bc I find it SO irritating!! You’re not a comedian, nothing that happens in your GRWM or first impressions is ever that funny that it needs a clip of it at the beginning. And the music!! I know it’s such a small thing but I wish she would just cut that whole bit out, it sets me off annoyed at her through the video for no reason.

Reactions: 16
Why do a bleeping “say it or shot it” when you aren’t going to answer questions,
that is literally just you sitting on your ass pretending to take shots/get drunk when you’re doing neither,
Taking a “shot” of a normal drink is basically just.... having a drink. 🙄

say it or.... take a mouthful from your glass” doesn’t have the same ring to it but that’s what they’re doing.
god she’s so boring.

“have you ever lead anyone on” was my fav 🤣😂 Sophie just stop, nobody cares what probably didn’t happened when you were five 😐

Oh my god every time I watch her videos I have to automatically skip the first 30 seconds bc I find it SO irritating!! You’re not a comedian, nothing that happens in your GRWM or first impressions is ever that funny that it needs a clip of it at the beginning. And the music!! I know it’s such a small thing but I wish she would just cut that whole bit out, it sets me off annoyed at her through the video for no reason.
I never realised how bad it was until I looked through a bunch of her videos to find something and has to listen to that music like 5 times in a row 💀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.