Sophdoeslife (aka Sophdoesnails)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t find a thread about her on here so I made one myself

Her surname seems to be a big secret but I think I’ve figured it out.
On one of her vlogs, she had a parcel or something from a brand and it said soph H.
Her brothers name is Andrew. I looked at her following on Instagram and found her brother. His name is Andrew <removed>
Google Sophie <removed> and her old Facebook photos come up

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
Why does it matter if her surname is a secret?

Reactions: 16
Out of all that sort of gang I find her the most bearable but her videos are pretty much the same. She does tests the products out she’s sent I will give her that, instead of stupid videos Saffron and Ana do.

Reactions: 6
I mostly like her except for her constantly having to refer to her wearing tiny sizes. We see you're petite, that's great, no need for it.

Also stalking out her surname when she doesn't put it out there is a bit creepy.

Reactions: 29
I don’t really see the big deal with her not revealing her surname, it is her choice after all and if she wanted to keep that private then that should be fine.

I’ve met her twice, and she is the only YouTuber ive met who is the same as she is on camera, her persona doesn’t change at all.

Reactions: 13
She’s harmless but very very dull and always seems too worried about offending anyone or any brands. All her videos are the same and I am slightly confused as to how she has so many subscribers. Considering she does mainly make up videos her skills are pretty basic?? She’s just kind of boring tbh

Sophdoesnails is vanilla.
Boring and basic. A safe choice. Not worth Choosing but if you’re stuck with that flavour... meh, it’s bearable. It’s not offensive, it’ll do.
What bothers me about her is she only vlogs when it’s an AD or a brand trip, then uploads that content months later.
I don’t really understand why brands choose to work with her, especially being sent to the BAFTA’S.

I really don’t understand why you’re looking to post her second name but if it’s something that’s she kept offline I think we should respect that.
It’s not relevant and looks kinda creepy. @Anastasiaxo

Love how she vlogs her hanging out with Jazz and Sophie to make her look way more interesting than she is. Don’t get her obsession with sweatshirts either? They’re the most unflattering thing you can wear and she has a different one on each time plus it’s not even that cold now in the UK.
But yeah how has had now got 800k subscribers? Guess the Superdrug collab really helped. I agree she’s a safe choice but not all that interesting.... bit meh at times

Reactions: 1
I mostly like her except for her constantly having to refer to her wearing tiny sizes. We see you're petite, that's great, no need for it.

Also stalking out her surname when she doesn't put it out there is a bit creepy.
I was just wondering how she never wants to reveal but it’s easy to find in like 2 seconds

The 3 of those girls in one vlog. It’s like a cure for insomnia.
“Other Sophie” is actually a good choice to be in an upload with. Just because she’s EVEN worse, she makes Sophdoesnails look like a bag of laughs 😂
Jazz I don’t mind so much, she can be a bit much but her vlogs with Nick have always been watchable.

Reactions: 3
The 3 of those girls in one vlog. It’s like a cure for insomnia.
“Other Sophie” is actually a good choice to be in an upload with. Just because she’s EVEN worse, she makes Sophdoesnails look like a bag of laughs 😂
Jazz I don’t mind so much, she can be a bit much but her vlogs with Nick have always been watchable.
Oh my god I agree. The other Sophie is so bleeping dull and she’s another one where i can’t understand how she has so many subs. I’ve watched a few of her videos and she’s so irritating. So is her miserable boyfriend.

Oh my god I agree. The other Sophie is so bleeping dull and she’s another one where i can’t understand how she has so many subs. I’ve watched a few of her videos and she’s so irritating. So is her miserable boyfriend.
Lol I agree and how many times does she refer to the cat?

Reactions: 1
Saw her moaning on twitter about having to get up early for a flight. A flight and holiday that’s all paid for by someone else. Amazing. None of these people are grateful for anything anymore.

Reactions: 19
How does “decluttering my makeup” get 150k views??? is that not the most boring video ever. all her viewers must be as dull as she is to think that that’s interesting content.

Reactions: 3
How does “decluttering my makeup” get 150k views??? is that not the most boring video ever. all her viewers must be as dull as she is to think that that’s interesting content.
Lol she does these kinds of videos regularly and they go on for ages. Her viewers must be as dull as she is!

Reactions: 2
The constantly teasing viewers about her boyfriend does my head in. Fair enough if you want to keep him offline but don’t use him for click bait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.