Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
“I’ve slept with a grand total of 3 people over a period of 15 years”
That’s because the rest of us would rather sit naked on a hot grill

• Haha
Reactions: 59

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
This just came up on my FYP, apologies if it’s been mentioned, I’ve not caught up with the last 10 pages yet. Absolute wanker!! This has pissed me
off more than anything he’s ever said/done

“Tampon too tight” it’s clear this man has absolutely no clue how the female anatomy works

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
I cant be doing with folk calling out tiktokers for calling out Pool Ballsack Eyes. We are all here for the same thing, to bitch and moan about pedalo Paul and his grooming antics and all round weirdness. The only difference between us and the likes of Boo and Quirky is that we choose to call him out anonymously, they do it publicly 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Bandersnatch

This just came up on my FYP, apologies if it’s been mentioned, I’ve not caught up with the last 10 pages yet. Absolute wanker!! This has pissed me
off more than anything he’s ever said/done

He has so much hate for women. It's scary how angry he is towards them.

Reactions: 42

eggsandwiches

Chatty Member
No, no, no, guys. He’s a NICE guy!! He’s not a misogynist?? He’s a happy, positive, smiley, lovely, amazingly wonderful human being!!! You’ve got it all wrong. Tiktok is the problem! It’s full of negggggaaaativitititty.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

euphoria99

Thread suggestion:

#49 Pool doesn’t know the lyrics in his playlist, send creepy messages but at least he’s not racist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
100% agree. The problem is that Paul now thinks he has a free pass to be repented of all of his sins…. He will now die on this hill as he thinks he’s done something.
Let's resolve this haha.

Hi Paul 👋🏻

Just putting this here for when you're all alone obsessively reading about yourself later whilst everyone else is spending their Sunday with their loved ones.

Yes, what Chris has said is disgusting and inexcusable, but so are you. Chris being racist does not NEGATE you being a grooming narcissistic cunt 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 38

QueenHamlet

Just catching up over the last few days and I’ve got to say how refreshing it is we can all share our genuine thoughts, experiences, opinions and feelings in a non judgemental and non argumentative way. Everyone here is caring, respectful, understanding, considerate and has the emotional intelligence to have discussions and then move on without any repercussions or feeling like you are walking away with your tail between your legs, something that would have happened with the OG’s a few months back. I really love this space we’ve created and the Hamily - the newbies, lurkers, non posters, people that haven’t posted in a while, people that post most days, people that post on lunch breaks, that post whilst their baby or kids sleep, whilst they are caring for family or friends, people in different time zones, the ones going through a rough time, the ones who need a laugh when they are having a bad day, the ones that catch up weeks later, the ones that scroll cos they love getting a boost from our banter and feel seen and heard. A gorgeous lil porcine community.

Ps isn’t this deep for not even 6am on a Chewsday LOL x

• Heart
Reactions: 35

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Welcome to all the new and long time lurking hamlets far and wide! Hope you all have a porky day

thank you to the fabulous @livelaughlobotomy for the thread title, pool really does be telling on himself nowadays
C931B245-2C47-433A-AF54-21C3E9131C5E.jpeg

Summary:
Pool is more manic than ever, going on live every five mins and switching comments on and off.
He was caught listening to some questionable lyrics by Lana Del Ray.
Hes got a new crush on a boy called Billy in which he admitted that Billy was communicating with a non$e by messaging him.
Still obsessed with Boo
He’s still doing tours of the UK staying in 3 star hotels. This time he was jumping up and down on the bed and throwing cushions whilst looking like a teeny tiny borrower.
He recorded someone recording him and was very angry about it despite recording several other people in the process, the irony of course was lost on him
Still doesn’t have a grasp of the English language. Personal favourites are his voice notes where he shits himself when he says Billy and comes out as Bruhhilly, calling him a Big Billy Bollocks and “tykature fingers” when saying he had “typer fingers”
Seems to have struck up a friendship with Plastic Twats Simon who is now receiving backlash and mentions on Tattle following his obsession with pretending to be Jeffrey Dahmer. The word friend is questionable as when Simon talks on live, Pool switches off after five seconds and just reads messages or eye fucks himself instead
Still wearing the same skin toned clothes so he looks like a giant JELLY BABY

and still Tragic Mike

Mod edit: hit watch to get thread notifications, dont post to add nothing

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I went to find the video which is comparing Africa and other countries and showing that Africa is behind even what the Romans did.. like the Romans plumbing was mad but Africans carry jugs on their head still? And Rome had mad buildings but African people live in huts. All of which is obviously a huge generalisation but still yes valid points.

However I don’t quite get Chris’ comment - I’m assuming Paul is thinking it’s a racist comment? But I don’t know, it’s badly worded but perhaps someone else gets it 😂 not saying either way I just don’t really get it it’s not obvious 😂
It’s a white supremacist video. There’s absolutely nothing ‘valid’ about it. The reason there are some areas of African countries still in extreme poverty is because of the devastating and long lasting effects of colonialism and exploitation from European countries.
Chris is making a joke about it saying that people use the excuse ‘white people took the resources’ as an excuse as to why some parts of Africa are still like this today, but it’s not an excuse, it’s literally true. There are still 14 African countries who are indebted to France and paying them millions worth of ‘colonial taxes’ since their liberation in the 1960s.
Tbh I think this is a lesson as to why we shouldn’t put everyone who claims to be calling out problematic creators on a pedestal.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Dee-Dee

I understand now why he doesn’t have a job, it’s a full time job reading tattle, Reddit, discord, and watching tiktok accounts mocking him, also reading the thousands of comments, AND making sure he spots every single person that looks in his direction while he’s out….must be exhausting

• Haha
Reactions: 32

HadEnoughHarriet

Chatty Member
Pool strikes me as the type of person that when you ask them if “they’re alright?” He replies back with “no I’m all left”

• Haha

BootNTheHawMaws

I’m 24 years old, have a mortgage, 2 dogs, a toddler and currently pregnant and I wouldn’t go near that prawn if he was the last guy on earth. What good qualities does he think he has? He lives with his dad, has no job and spends his time acting like an angry teenager on social media, yet runs away calling co op security if he gets seen irl.

Also, if these girls are messaging him on insta/WhatsApp then how are they then watching his live to hear his side of the conversation?
Oh I'm a bit of a technology geek, I know the answer to this!

They aren't real.

• Haha

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I've been speaking to Frankie, and she's really distressed to find that there's photos of her daughter making their way onto Reddit and onto TikTok which was the one thing she never wanted. Her daughter never met or had anything at all to do with Paul and that poor woman now is trying to cope the toxicity he's left behind. He has absolutely no idea how he affects his victims mental health. To hear a side like that to the Paul story makes you realise how awful he really is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Cagayu

VIP Member
paul doesn’t have covid.

He appears to be blocking people who suggest he might.
and there’s no vulnerable people in his bedroom…. So he says anyway

2 hours 20 minute break from the internet 😂

another Paul statement from his live - I don’t take medicine

And you didn't think to share? 😱
F8ED6817-258B-4957-BA95-1E81B89A0CB7.jpeg
8E996A41-B252-4D55-9EA2-3905457AC9F1.jpeg
94F0088D-354D-4308-BD41-CDED89D3FFED.jpeg
091C6208-7199-42BC-B484-DA3F8F7F913B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

smudge126

VIP Member
Paul is turning his phone off between 8 & 10pm as he’s using his phone too much and he suggests we all do too.
Paul mate, some of us don’t even get home from work until 7pm, if not later.

If we are suggesting things here, I suggest you give employment a try.

• Haha

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
I gagged at tinterweb. The fake yawn after he listened to the Lana lyrics is an iconic Pool moment.

Why does he even go to these cities only to walk around aimlessly, there’s so many cool things to do in York.

“Why would you need to have Snapchat if you’re married, shouldn’t your wife be enough”. Interesting Pool, so you think Snapchat is an app used to look at other women. Yet when you joined Snapchat it was purely to “make friends” (even though you were only accepting women).

• Haha