Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lindabelcher77

I don't think it's the word poorly, we all say it here regardless of age. It's the way Paul behaves like a child when he isn't well and expects sympathy on a constant basis. There would be nothing more he'd love than being sick and some woman running around after him like the control freak he is.

Nobody is turning on anyone, everyone takes on board others opinions on Tattle and moves on. We all have an opinion on the subject, and not everyone will agree with mine but I like to learn the reasoning behind why people feel differently to me.
Yeah I know we’re not but he his childish and can’t deal with people having a different opinion to him, if he thinks there’s even a sniff of people having a difference of opinion to each other on here he will run with it, anything to take the spot light off him, he’s desperate for all of the tt accounts that call him out to disappear, especially boo!

In her Colleen Hoover ad she said she's reading November 9 currently but hasn't had a chance to sit down and read it properly... that's the book she was sat on live two nights in a row reading to people in that terrible American accent 🤣 that was months ago