Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boo’s posted 30 TikTok’s about Paul in the last 4 weeks 😫 30?!!!!! She bores the absolute life out of me
Thank Christ it’s not just me who feels this way! Why can’t she just block him and get on with her newlywed life!

Reactions: 14
I think it’s someone trying to lure him in so they can reveal whatever they learn about him in the process of cat fishing him. This is the problem he’ll have now, you’ll never know who’s genuine and who isn’t but it’s guaranteed that no one in his “preferred age range” is going to be genuine they’re all going to be using him for clout or to expose him.
I'm also convinced she's having him on. I don't believe this hot choccy date is actually going to happen

Reactions: 5
So he doesn’t eat breakfast and skips meal’s because he thinks he’s putting on weight but will sit and eat all this shite? All if you’re ill have some soup, at least there’s some health benefits to it that will make you feel better. Also love how he says he’s having ‘Prosecco ham’ when he means prosciutto ham🤣🤣
Im creasing 😂
He bought a ham sandwich with a side of ham 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh he’s live and absolutely living for the fact that he thinks he’s caught Chris out. I’m not a big fan of Chris, I do think he is ignorant to a lot of social issues, but he’s spot on about Paul and the fact that I don’t agree with a lot of his opinions, does not negate the fact that he is absolutely accurate in what he says about Paul.
Nice use of the word 'negate' babs, hi x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've been speaking to Frankie, and she's really distressed to find that there's photos of her daughter making their way onto Reddit and onto TikTok which was the one thing she never wanted. Her daughter never met or had anything at all to do with Paul and that poor woman now is trying to cope the toxicity he's left behind. He has absolutely no idea how he affects his victims mental health. To hear a side like that to the Paul story makes you realise how awful he really is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh god she’s so dull isn’t she? That’s her life now, ‘exposing’ Paul 🙄
She's got no personality whatsoever, liked her at first but all her content is so boring. I just skip her Paul related videos now.

Reactions: 9
The Quirky video defending Boo is just silly at this point.

It's so boring now. I'm all for calling Paul out, but the constant tit for tat, Paul does a live so we get Boo, Egghead and whoever else posting reactionary videos and Quirky impersonating them. I feel sometimes like these people are on a pedestal that they've no right to and aren't really people I would ever look up to. I'm fully in agreement Boo went into it with her heart in the right place, but it is obsessive to set up a page totally devoted to Paul and the constant videos are just too much now.

Reactions: 20
I’ve never commented on a thread about Paul before but what is actually wrong with this man? I mean surely he has a diagnosis of some sort? Any mental health professionals got an idea? Regardless of his predatory ways etc, the frankly bizarre things he says, the way he talks to people who aren’t there, the fact he acts/ thinks he’s younger than he is… what is up with that? He makes me so uncomfortable
I've followed him since lockdown...think I'm blocked now 😆
I absolutely cannot bear him..🤢 I do wonder if losing his mum at a young age has made him this needy and clingy with women...he's in love after one phone call 🙄😖

Reactions: 4
I cant be doing with folk calling out tiktokers for calling out Pool Ballsack Eyes. We are all here for the same thing, to witch and moan about pedalo Paul and his grooming antics and all round weirdness. The only difference between us and the likes of Boo and Quirky is that we choose to call him out anonymously, they do it publicly 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I cant be doing with folk calling out tiktokers for calling out Pool Ballsack Eyes. We are all here for the same thing, to witch and moan about pedalo Paul and his grooming antics and all round weirdness. The only difference between us and the likes of Boo and Quirky is that we choose to call him out anonymously, they do it publicly 🤷‍♀️
I kind of agree but then when they’re treated as the authority on calling him out or reacting to something he’s done it’s just a bit unusual.

can we get a statement from emily please 😂
How long does it take for new accounts to post cos she’s been liking my old posts 😂😂😂 you said on your comment on Tik tok you’re in here you didn’t need to go through that trouble miss slater Hun 😂

Reactions: 4
It’s the beauty of a forum, people can disagree rationally and debate it and move on. Unlike Paul who just closes comments and lives in his sycophant echo chamber 😂

I absolutely agree on accounts calling him out, I’ve done it myself, but I’d like to see some new ones who have had lived experience with a narc and can see the signs to look out for. I’m bored of the ‘Pool said this so I’m saying this back’ which is going on at the moment. At this point they all need to be on Jeremy Kyle together with their baited messages!

Paul is getting worse though, it’s almost like he’s sticking it to the people posting about him. It’s all going to come crashing down soon enough, I can see it now. The saddest thing is he doesn’t have one person who can take him to one side and tell him what a weird little ham hock he’s being. Everyone has someone who’d do that, right?

Reactions: 17
The Quirky video defending Boo is just silly at this point.

It's so boring now. I'm all for calling Paul out, but the constant tit for tat, Paul does a live so we get Boo, Egghead and whoever else posting reactionary videos and Quirky impersonating them. I feel sometimes like these people are on a pedestal that they've no right to and aren't really people I would ever look up to. I'm fully in agreement Boo went into it with her heart in the right place, but it is obsessive to set up a page totally devoted to Paul and the constant videos are just too much now.
I second this. I know there’s a lot of people talking about him, us included, but after every video there’s a new one by the same three and sometimes their points just get lost in the mundane repetitiveness.

we all know Paul is a creep, he’s odd as duck, and has some serious issues, but having your own personal TikTok dedicated to him at this point is becoming a bit cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.