Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He did just make a funny joke

Why do I say hi at the end of every vid, cos I got told I couldn’t say duck off

Did have a small chuckle sorry sorry sorry please forgive me
and just like that your hammy membership is REVOKED 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The messages he gets up top are all from Sophie and I will die on that hill. Ever since he did the whole 'Not taken but definetly spoken for bullshit' for weeks and then it turned out to be her - it's always her. She's the only one that still talks to him, apart from the catfishes but I don't think he even has those anymore.

Reactions: 13
I’m 24 years old, have a mortgage, 2 dogs, a toddler and currently pregnant and I wouldn’t go near that prawn if he was the last guy on earth. What good qualities does he think he has? He lives with his dad, has no job and spends his time acting like an angry teenager on social media, yet runs away calling co op security if he gets seen irl.

Also, if these girls are messaging him on insta/WhatsApp then how are they then watching his live to hear his side of the conversation?

Reactions: 18
I’m 24 years old, have a mortgage, 2 dogs, a toddler and currently pregnant and I wouldn’t go near that prawn if he was the last guy on earth. What good qualities does he think he has? He lives with his dad, has no job and spends his time acting like an angry teenager on social media, yet runs away calling co op security if he gets seen irl.

Also, if these girls are messaging him on insta/WhatsApp then how are they then watching his live to hear his side of the conversation?
Oh I'm a bit of a technology geek, I know the answer to this!

They aren't real.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The messages he gets up top are all from Sophie and I will die on that hill. Ever since he did the whole 'Not taken but definetly spoken for bullshit' for weeks and then it turned out to be her - it's always her. She's the only one that still talks to him, apart from the catfishes but I don't think he even has those anymore.
Did you notice she unfollowed him on insta ? 🤔

Reactions: 1
But I just don’t get it - any normal attractive girl would get the ick from him let alone that being amplified by half of tiktok highlighting the ick factor - without the clout she was seeking previously surely she’s not interested in him at this point given that her socials are all locked down and she’s not engaging any audiences?

Reactions: 5
Would love to have someone who knew of him
in the past discuss what he was like

I meant to comment this the other day but just got distracted by all the lives. I went to the same school as Paul, don’t worry not doxxing myself he left before I started, so I don’t know him (sorry).

But, my point is, no one remembers him, not one person I have spoken to that went to my school around the same time has any idea who he is. His brother they know, him absolutely no idea. It’s literally a village school, like it baffles me??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

wow i’m assuming you DONT live in london!!!!

Reactions: 1
“I’ve slept with a grand total of 3 people over a period of 15 years”
That’s because the rest of us would rather sit naked on a hot grill
I don’t know why he always mentions this because it only draws attention to the fact he was 27 when he started having sex with his ex. Not really something to draw attention to when she was 16/17.

Reactions: 8
I meant to comment this the other day but just got distracted by all the lives. I went to the same school as Paul, don’t worry not doxxing myself he left before I started, so I don’t know him (sorry).

But, my point is, no one remembers him, not one person I have spoken to that went to my school around the same time has any idea who he is. His brother they know, him absolutely no idea. It’s literally a village school, like it baffles me??
thing is, even the quiet people at school I’d remember, and I went to a huge school with about 200 people in each year. So is he really that insignificant and forgettable?

Do you think he missed a long of school and could be the reason he’s so thick? A lot of social queues he misses?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.