Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else see how flustered he got when James, that does impressions of him, starting gifting? He literally had to walk away from the camera and forgot his next "clue" 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
We all know you’ve put quiz notes around your en suite Paul 😂😂😂 your tiny little brain can’t retain information for too long and “you get bored” remember??
lol imagine him putting the notes up excitedly going njajajhahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Defo not, she hasn't been on any lives and he's been angry as duck. If it had of happened he'd of recorded it and been smarmy as duck
so was emily just a new commenter this weekend and they then chatted in the bath and then almost went for a hot choccy? i can’t believe he got so choccy excited then it’s not happened. assuming she’s a catfish, but disappointed as i was excited for a choccy story.

i am pretty sure he has covid, he should have just got a test like most people would.

Reactions: 11
Have you had your hair done has killed me off tonight 😂😂😂😂
There is such a clear Sadness and deadness in his eyes, he absolutely hates everything about himself, he hates how he looks, hates how tit his life has become, but he has an addiction, deep down he knows his life is pretty done at this stage, there is no coming back from this life for him, there is no regular job, no decent relationship, no friends, nothing

Reactions: 21
He’s not got covid, he’s got a cold and is dragging it on in hopes of getting some sympathy from 12 year old girls

Reactions: 12
Just catching up over the last few days and I’ve got to say how refreshing it is we can all share our genuine thoughts, experiences, opinions and feelings in a non judgemental and non argumentative way. Everyone here is caring, respectful, understanding, considerate and has the emotional intelligence to have discussions and then move on without any repercussions or feeling like you are walking away with your tail between your legs, something that would have happened with the OG’s a few months back. I really love this space we’ve created and the Hamily - the newbies, lurkers, non posters, people that haven’t posted in a while, people that post most days, people that post on lunch breaks, that post whilst their baby or kids sleep, whilst they are caring for family or friends, people in different time zones, the ones going through a rough time, the ones who need a laugh when they are having a bad day, the ones that catch up weeks later, the ones that scroll cos they love getting a boost from our banter and feel seen and heard. A gorgeous lil porcine community.

Ps isn’t this deep for not even 6am on a Chewsday LOL x

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Caught a snippet of last nights rant and he’s going on about moving home for mental health/to work on his mental health and being “smashed” for it.

If he used his account for speaking up about mens mental health, his own mental health journey etc, he would have so much support, but he hasn’t got a mental health issue (that he wants to actually acknowledge), he wants attention and a way to speak to young girls, his account is anything but mental health advocacy

Just catching up over the last few days and I’ve got to say how refreshing it is we can all share our genuine thoughts, experiences, opinions and feelings in a non judgemental and non argumentative way. Everyone here is caring, respectful, understanding, considerate and has the emotional intelligence to have discussions and then move on without any repercussions or feeling like you are walking away with your tail between your legs, something that would have happened with the OG’s a few months back. I really love this space we’ve created and the Hamily - the newbies, lurkers, non posters, people that haven’t posted in a while, people that post most days, people that post on lunch breaks, that post whilst their baby or kids sleep, whilst they are caring for family or friends, people in different time zones, the ones going through a rough time, the ones who need a laugh when they are having a bad day, the ones that catch up weeks later, the ones that scroll cos they love getting a boost from our banter and feel seen and heard. A gorgeous lil porcine community.

This is more profound than a good Prosecco ham, and brought a wee frazzle shaped tear to ma eye.

Happy Chewsday

Caught a snippet of last nights rant and he’s going on about moving home for mental health/to work on his mental health and being “smashed” for it.

If he used his account for speaking up about mens mental health, his own mental health journey etc, he would have so much support, but he hasn’t got a mental health issue (that he wants to actually acknowledge), he wants attention and a way to speak to young girls, his account is anything but mental health advocacy
The only thing his page advocates is the importance of exfoliation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

I absolutely agree! I’ve been following for months but didn’t want to post or get involved with any bitchiness so I just watched but never commented. When all the new posters were welcomed so warmly recently, I could tell that had changed and I’m enjoying being able to contribute ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just watched his last video, time and time again speaking words (sort of) and saying absolutely duck all.

"The linchpin of everything"

Well seeing he chats mainly to teenagers, his vocabulary must seem very wordy to some of them. Bet Sophie has sat in awe of it many a time too.

Omg have you seen Egg Heads newest post? If that’s true then Paul’s sealed his own coffin shut!!

Reactions: 3
Omg have you seen Egg Heads newest post? If that’s true then Paul’s sealed his own coffin shut!!
Which part, I watched it all the way through but did switch off lol, not sure if I missed something new?

Can’t believe he actually said “I do not support BLM” wowww

EDIT didn’t catch the last few seconds, I’m with it now! Personally don’t think it’s true. The article is from 2005 and I think this amateur photography is a recent hobby now that he’s single and touring the UK lol. Seems like someone took a bit too much effort to make it sound believable I.e mentioning buildings. Besides we know he loves teens not kids.

If it is false it is really not helpful for people to be photoshopping fake stories as it takes away from us trying to put focus on the genuine issues at hand.

I’ve seen comments saying that Egghead is still allowed an opinion on Pool regardless of his political views. His views are disgusting and personally think he is on a level playing field to Pool, they are both as bad as each other. I hate that he’s been given a big head from the attention he’s been receiving posting about him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Just watched it.
Who even knows at this point. Hammy will deny it either way.

Gonna have a trawl through some Internet archives to see if I can find anything, it's from 2005 so I would imagine there might be something online about it?

Reactions: 3
Just watched it.
Who even knows at this point. Hammy will deny it either way.

Gonna have a trawl through some Internet archives to see if I can find anything, it's from 2005 so I would imagine there might be something online about it?
This is why I’m suspicious, we’ve already done so much trawling to the point we think we found his face party profile, surely it would have been dug up by now.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.