Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heartcurrent

290283C9-8906-47E1-AACF-85434F1EE7F6.jpeg

His filter slipped for a second after he turned to spit into the toilet 🤮🤮 the red stripe is incredibly inflamed today why doesn’t he sort out a dermatology appointment with all his gift money?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

mot93_

Chatty Member
correct. he’s making fun of hairstyles popular with young men at the mo. the men that are rivals for his “preference” of young women.
Imagine slating young lads on live but shitting your actual joggers when they approach you at the co-op

• Haha
Reactions: 30

lyrical0609

Chatty Member
His new video reminds me of a Tik Tok I saw where the girl referred to him as “that man who tries to drive his hoodie” 🤣

• Haha

pool noodle

He says he’s only slept with 3 people in 15 years as if it was by choice 💀you look like a drowned rat and you got more wrinkles than a raisin babe so can’t say i’m surprised no one wants a shag

• Haha

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
I cant be doing with folk calling out tiktokers for calling out Pool Ballsack Eyes. We are all here for the same thing, to bitch and moan about pedalo Paul and his grooming antics and all round weirdness. The only difference between us and the likes of Boo and Quirky is that we choose to call him out anonymously, they do it publicly 🤷‍♀️
I completely agree to the extent that raising awareness is always good however it’s where the lines are blurred between posting for awareness and posting for clout. I don’t seem to recall any of these tiktokkers posting about groomers previously until Pool was a hot topic, then their first video gets a good amount of traction and they never stop. Quirky completely stopped any other content he was putting out.

I hate how they’ve somehow taken on a role of Pool Spokesperson, every video about him they’re tagged or in the comment section. We don’t need a commentary after every single live.
And as others have said it becomes dangerous to put them on a pedestal when we know nothing about them and subsequently it comes out that they’re a racist twat. The fact Boo posted a video almost like a statement to say she’d unfollowed Egghead🤣

Yes it is hypocritical as we’re all here on Tattle but posting ranting videos whilst you’re on your honeymoon, or in the car whilst your boyfriend is driving, it’s spilling into your day to day life. If I was spending time with my boyfriend or friend and they started recording themselves ranting about Pool I’d be thinking get a life pal and I’d probably be annoyed. I browse and post on here whilst I work from home or when I’m chilling, it didn’t even cross my mind to look whilst on holiday or when spending time with my bf/friends, and certainly not on a honeymoon. I think they need to admit that they are a little bit obsessed and they like the fact Pool notices them.

For me I don’t think them calling him out is particularly beneficial as he is a narc and thrives from the attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Well I like Boo and Quirky but we can’t all agree on everything 🤷🏼‍♀️. I think Boo has Pool so summed up and, as a victim of grooming herself, she’s trying to put and end to his behaviour. Has it become a crusade that’s kind of become an obsession? Probably, but I’m not going to hate on her for that. There’s loads of accounts who do purely Pool content and must spend literally hours editing etc so she’s not the only one obsessed by far. I mean guys, we’re on thread 48 on here 😂😂😂. Though I appreciate the Tattle thread is a collective, not just one person posting.

I started to get serious Tory vibes from Egghead a while ago and unfollowed him but his far right/racist standpoint just isn’t acceptable. If you hate on someone for the colour of their skin or the country they come from you’ve no fucking room to talk about anyone in my opinion.

• Heart
Most of his subscribers/gifters are mums according to their bios. It just baffles me how you can support this man when you have kids

• Haha

lindabelcher77

Remember when Paul got accosted in the street by some kids that threw billy bear ham at him and he set his alarm off, just thought I’d bring that up again so we don’t forget how much of a shit bag he is! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28

mot93_

Chatty Member
As if someone asked him if he’s been to Pizza Express in Woking and he had no idea the relevance 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart

QueenHamlet

A foreshadowing of Paul’s future?
Or pedalo Paul waiting at the school gates for his next victim?
You decide, Margaret hi x
5F80DDB0-2714-4F3B-B85E-28A9095250C8.jpeg

• Haha

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I can tell you exactly why he’s being the way he is over the past two weeks, Frankie has had enough of him and blocked him on everything. She tried to remain civil with him, but she’s so alarmed by his behaviour she’s cut ties.

Pool. You impregnated a 16 year old girl, her brain wasn’t even finished growing ffs. You hurt a multitude of people, Sophie, Frankie, everyone your narcissism has affected. Ahhh here we go, a lovely lady messaged him. Fuck off pretending you’re sick, you have a slight cold you utter fucktard.

• Heart

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
Guys I love you all and respect all your opinions. But please remember any of you saying how much you dislike Boo/Quirky/and Egg head on here for Paul to read is honestly gona be playing right into his disgusting hands. They have their pages and post their stuff because they hate him. Just like we post here daily cos we hate him. The more hate they seem to get the more his fucked up mind will love it. I’m not saying love Boo and the others but don’t make Paul aware of any dislike. Just block boo an co if you dislike their vids but please just keep in mind paul is the biggest narcissist so he will get a big raging hard you know what at the thought of anyone hating them cos in his teeny tiny mind it means you like him.

• Heart