Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the tt account that’s “calling boo out” they only have 4 vids but it’s definitely pool, you can tell by the comments they write like he speaks, I’m I allowed to post the name of it here??
It's either Paul or that silly woman from the radio station 🤣

How would anyone other than Paul or Lost Soldier (or one of Paul's weird middle aged cronies) know lost soldier got spoken to by the police? So it's either him/one of his arselicks or complete bullshit.
Screenshot_20221011-161935_TikTok.jpg

Reactions: 3
Just catching up over the last few days and I’ve got to say how refreshing it is we can all share our genuine thoughts, experiences, opinions and feelings in a non judgemental and non argumentative way. Everyone here is caring, respectful, understanding, considerate and has the emotional intelligence to have discussions and then move on without any repercussions or feeling like you are walking away with your tail between your legs, something that would have happened with the OG’s a few months back. I really love this space we’ve created and the Hamily - the newbies, lurkers, non posters, people that haven’t posted in a while, people that post most days, people that post on lunch breaks, that post whilst their baby or kids sleep, whilst they are caring for family or friends, people in different time zones, the ones going through a rough time, the ones who need a laugh when they are having a bad day, the ones that catch up weeks later, the ones that scroll cos they love getting a boost from our banter and feel seen and heard. A gorgeous lil porcine community.

Ps isn’t this deep for not even 6am on a Chewsday LOL x
Aww big hugs babz 🙌🙌🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Paul is turning his phone off between 8 & 10pm as he’s using his phone too much and he suggests we all do too.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
He’s so desperate to get laid, he’s all pent up with it. Imagine being 42 and not having anyone to booty call or get some action. Paul most men your age get it morning noon and night, they are swimming in VAG, exhausted from it. Yet you can’t even get a text back 🤣🤣🤣 what a bloody loooooser you are. Your eyes get more saggy with every w ank you have, cos you can’t get no action hahaha.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
He’s so desperate to get laid, he’s all pent up with it. Imagine being 42 and not having anyone to booty call or get some action. Paul most men your age get it morning noon and night, they are swimming in VAG, exhausted from it. Yet you can’t even get a text back 🤣🤣🤣 what a bloody loooooser you are. Your eyes get more saggy with every w ank you have, cos you can’t get no action hahaha.
Imagine him using tinder/bumble and every match messages him ‘green green grass’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Swimming in vag 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Paul’s just swimming in a pool of his own skin flakes 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Doomed no matter what now, women he craves see him as a joke and women his own age probably never took him seriously. I think he’d need a new identity to ever have a proper relationship now unless he was willing to seriously drop his standards 😂

Reactions: 8
Paul is turning his phone off between 8 & 10pm as he’s using his phone too much and he suggests we all do too.
Paul mate, some of us don’t even get home from work until 7pm, if not later.

If we are suggesting things here, I suggest you give employment a try.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Paul mate, some of us don’t even get home from work until 7pm, if not later.

If we are suggesting things here, I suggest you give employment a try.
At this point I think he’s actually unemployable, given employers do Social Media checks, I know it’s something we do, they wouldn’t take a risk on someone so problematic

Reactions: 7
At this point I think he’s actually unemployable, given employers do Social Media checks, I know it’s something we do, they wouldn’t take a risk on someone so problematic
Yeah you’re right actually, the company I work for do social media checks too, and someone was let go because of it this year. Surely no self respecting care business/agency would take the risk of employing him now, I hope not anyway!

Reactions: 7
Im sure he gets his pocket money still, no rent, bills, bet his daddy pays his phone bill still. He doesn’t eat decent food just cheap shite. Plus he’s no got a woman to spoil so he’s fine. Only serious expense wee crusty breach has is both loo roll and kitchen paper. ✊🏻💦💦💦

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.