Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to all the new and long time lurking hamlets far and wide! Hope you all have a porky day

thank you to the fabulous @livelaughlobotomy for the thread title, pool really does be telling on himself nowadays
C931B245-2C47-433A-AF54-21C3E9131C5E.jpeg

Summary:
Pool is more manic than ever, going on live every five mins and switching comments on and off.
He was caught listening to some questionable lyrics by Lana Del Ray.
Hes got a new crush on a boy called Billy in which he admitted that Billy was communicating with a non$e by messaging him.
Still obsessed with Boo
He’s still doing tours of the UK staying in 3 star hotels. This time he was jumping up and down on the bed and throwing cushions whilst looking like a teeny tiny borrower.
He recorded someone recording him and was very angry about it despite recording several other people in the process, the irony of course was lost on him
Still doesn’t have a grasp of the English language. Personal favourites are his voice notes where he shits himself when he says Billy and comes out as Bruhhilly, calling him a Big Billy Bollocks and “tykature fingers” when saying he had “typer fingers”
Seems to have struck up a friendship with Plastic Twats Simon who is now receiving backlash and mentions on Tattle following his obsession with pretending to be Jeffrey Dahmer. The word friend is questionable as when Simon talks on live, Pool switches off after five seconds and just reads messages or eye fucks himself instead
Still wearing the same skin toned clothes so he looks like a giant JELLY BABY

and still Tragic Mike

Mod edit: hit watch to get thread notifications, dont post to add nothing

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Thank you, thank you. All credit to the absolute legend who convinced him to play that song 🤣 it had to be done really

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Saw a comment on the last thread about the amount of women who interact on his lives. Aside from the “mods” and his middle aged fans, do we reckon actual young women are interested or they’re all mainly fake accounts that he’s either buying or troll ones set up by people who want to catfish him 🤔

Reactions: 10
This just came up on my FYP, apologies if it’s been mentioned, I’ve not caught up with the last 10 pages yet. Absolute wanker!! This has pissed me
off more than anything he’s ever said/done

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
This just came up on my FYP, apologies if it’s been mentioned, I’ve not caught up with the last 10 pages yet. Absolute wanker!! This has pissed me

“Tampon too tight” it’s clear this man has absolutely no clue how the female anatomy works

• Haha
Reactions: 51

He has so much hate for women. It's scary how angry he is towards them.

Reactions: 42
No, no, no, guys. He’s a NICE guy!! He’s not a misogynist?? He’s a happy, positive, smiley, lovely, amazingly wonderful human being!!! You’ve got it all wrong. Tiktok is the problem! It’s full of negggggaaaativitititty.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
This whole video is like a fever dream. Reminds me of one I’d have when I was like 5 and I’d wake up to the room receding and getting smaller and smaller. I’d imagine this would be the audio playing, looped, as my tv shrank into oblivion while I sat terrified on the sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just wanted to say thank you to all the hammies that replied to me with such kindness and love, it really brightened my day and I'm grateful for you all. The one good thing Poorly Paul has done is bring us together in these threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Had a random, very morbid thought this morning. With every tik tok person I follow there's always an appearance from a friend or family member on at least a couple of videos but obviously with Paul there's literally no one. So, God forbid, if anything were to happen to him we'd have no idea at all as he has no one to tell his followers.

Reactions: 13
I gagged at tinterweb. The fake yawn after he listened to the Lana lyrics is an iconic Pool moment.

Why does he even go to these cities only to walk around aimlessly, there’s so many cool things to do in York.

“Why would you need to have Snapchat if you’re married, shouldn’t your wife be enough”. Interesting Pool, so you think Snapchat is an app used to look at other women. Yet when you joined Snapchat it was purely to “make friends” (even though you were only accepting women).

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This whole ‘mid to late 20’s’ narrative is a bad attempt at redirecting the furore over him. Like the whole air kiss bollocks and how quickly it changed from an actual kiss. Can see straight through it

Reactions: 12
I was thinking. He said the other day that he’d been out walking with a friend/lady. He’s said this before, yet no photos? Surely if he was out with someone, it would have been captured somehow.
Also, if he had any friends he wouldn’t be spending every single night alone on lives in hotel rooms. In short, he has absolutely no friends and that says it all.
No Paul, no mid to late 20s women fancy you. Deluded, cocky little weasel.

Reactions: 21
I was thinking. He said the other day that he’d been out walking with a friend/lady. He’s said this before, yet no photos? Surely if he was out with someone, it would have been captured somehow.
Also, if he had any friends he wouldn’t be spending every single night alone on lives in hotel rooms. In short, he has absolutely no friends and that says it all.
No Paul, no mid to late 20s women fancy you. Deluded, cocky little weasel.
He was quick to do a Walter reveal when we all said he'd made Walter up 🤣 I have a feeling Walter moved back to Glasgow pretty sharpish after that

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.