Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen his “Dear Simon” video and I am wheezing, this man really does think he’s a celebrity doesn’t he? Banging on about needing privacy and not being able to go on an escalator without being approached 🎻

Aw that’s so sad. Alexa, play You’re not Harry Styles by Dylan.

I don't know why but him having non premium spotify makes me laugh
Bet his dad won’t let him on the family plan

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I suppose you need money to pay for Spotify premium and well, he has no source of income so 😂😂 can you imagine him sat there listening through the ads though waiting for the next time he can listen to green green grass

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That big red mark on his forehead looks like a knob I can't un see it

He's now informing everyone he's going down the High Street to play music (but clearly doesn't want any attention)

Reactions: 2
Paul, no smoothing filter on the planet is fixing your face. You're only 2 years older than my husband and you look old enough to be his dad 🤣
Wrinkledham.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
saying he has a skin condition so people can't make jokes about him being red ok lie more pauly pops 🙄 x

this is genuinely my biggest ICK w him: grown man in his 40s in his dad's bathroom unable to afford spotify premium 🤢
No he’s just disgustingly unhygienic. also Pool didn’t you know that being a disgusting, predator creature makes you ugly? Better stop then, you vain human.

Reactions: 9
He’s like there’s 2000 people in here and I’m doing nothing, so smug 😂

I can’t speak for everyone watching but for me it’s like watching a prequel to future Yewtree exclusive about predators online 😂😂 or even a David Attenborough documentary, a grown man, in his natural habitat, the bathroom, talking to fake profiles when most men his age are working or out with their families/friends, what a bizarre specimen

• Haha
Reactions: 19
he just said 'salad is awful'. that's all salad. all the different kinds of salads. awful.
No surprise he has the palette of a Teenager then, Fish & Chips, Chicken Selects and Tinned Chili, a proper Caesar Salad is one of the nicest things you can have, id out money on Brown Sauce being too Spicy for Little Pool’s Fish Fingers and Micro Chips as Oven Chips will be too hard on poor little Pool’s delicate mouth

Although it is his Birthday soon, so at least he’ll get to go to Lazer Quest and have a McDonalds Birthday Party

His Dad bought those condoms for him

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pool strikes me as the type of person that when you ask them if “they’re alright?” He replies back with “no I’m all left”

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So he expressed a preference for women in their mid 20’s?
I’m afraid I think the only way to get this twit off social media is for all us middle aged mums to bombard him with messages telling how much we love him, how hot he is and how much we want him. He would be so disgusted I actually think that’s the only way we can get rid of him. Sadly I don’t think there are enough women brave enough to take one for the team. Tina is manageable for him. Any more and I think we could push him over the edge.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So he expressed a preference for women in their mid 20’s?
I’m afraid I think the only way to get this twit off social media is for all us middle aged mums to bombard him with messages telling how much we love him, how hot he is and how much we want him. He would be so disgusted I actually think that’s the only way we can get rid of him. Sadly I don’t think there are enough women brave enough to take one for the team. Tina is manageable for him. Any more and I think we could push him over the edge.
Count me out of that one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.