Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also have teenagers. They know who Paul is and he is a laughing stock in our household and at school amongst their peers. I feel for his kid so much, teenagers are so sensitive and this kind of embarrassment has got to be so hard on him. I can’t even see what Paul gets out of this tiktok rubbish at this point, but especially what it brings him that’s enough to prioritise it over his own child.

Reactions: 22
I also have teenagers. They know who Paul is and he is a laughing stock in our household and at school amongst their peers. I feel for his kid so much, teenagers are so sensitive and this kind of embarrassment has got to be so hard on him. I can’t even see what Paul gets out of this tiktok rubbish at this point, but especially what it brings him that’s enough to prioritise it over his own child.
Yep. Me and my son are often mocking Pool and his behaviour. He’s an example of what kind of man you don’t want them to grow up to be.

Reactions: 8
It all be everyone else’s fault, not his, he sees no wrong in what he’s doing. Always avoids the questions though about how old his sons mum was when he first slept with her, constantly saying she was 17, is that gave birth at 17 ? So he started dating her when ? My child is 17, at school, where they should be, not off having a baby with a 27 year old adult.

Reactions: 15
Someone on the reddit page worked it out and they reckon he's made roughly 11k from cameo. Crazy to think someone with no personality and his questionable background has made thst much
I’m surprised we haven’t seen more of his cameos. If people are buying them as a piss take, why have we not seen more of them?

Reactions: 5
See that Paul? You are a household name for ALL of the wrong reasons.
You are showing young teenage boys how NOT to be. They will be everything you are not because you are nothing.

Reactions: 7
He’s 42 and is screwed for the rest of his life in regards to work and relationships. The social media “money” will dry up one day as more and more people and brands (looking at you Cameo) realise what a complete and utter idiot this man is.
Someone with youth on their side can eventually shed their online persona and can blame it in the folly of youth. Paul is 42 and these videos will remain online forever with no excuses to be made for them at all. No one in any sane frame of mind would want a relationship with this man especially anyone in his preferred age range. Even Sophie who is completely dead behind the eyes cottoned onto him early on so in reality there is little hope for him. His only form of validation is from his “supporters” whoever they are who will always enable his manic ways.

I take everyones online personality with a pinch of salt but I truly believe Paul is the same both off and online. He may or may not have done anything illegal but he is an absolute danger to himself and others, especially his family as his online presence becomes more prevailant. He is a coward for having his comments off and i firmly believe we are going to see Paul in the news one day for one reason or another.

He’s 42. Any sane 42 year old would have some self realisation about the damage they are doing to themselves and come offline to try and regain some normality and sense of worth. Just shows the mindset of Paul that he can’t even do that
Completely agree with all of this, but to add that it just affect his family too, especially his son and like you said these videos and this account he’s created will exist forever, even if the attention dies down, they will always be there.

I also think he’s exactly the same in real life, obviously less cocky in the street than he is in the bathroom.

I couldn’t imagine sacrificing having a relationship with my child or a partner for the sake of having a brief fling with attention online. He literally says he makes people famous, but he’s not famous. He’s infamous, there’s not a single redeeming quality about him and when everyone does get bored which will happen, what will he do?

I’ve figured it out. I’ve figured out why he annoys me so much (apart from all the very obvious reasons), why he in particular bothers me so much.

he completely is trying to speak like David Tennant playing the doctor all the time. His inflections and vocal “flairs” are so obviously influenced by him (when he’s not pure Brentian) but he has noneof the humour, charm or intrigue whatsoever. As a long term tennant fan, well, I’m just disgusted and it might be part of the reason why he makes me cringe in every atom.

Just saw a clip of Dane Cook making a joke about his 23 year old girlfriend, it reminded me that Paul recently said he has a specific age range (20's/early 30's) and how does he not realise even that itself is the reddest of red flags?

I dated an older guy for years but it wasn't an age thing, we had the same interests and the same personality. Age wasn't an issue, neither of us were seeking out someone older or younger we just met got along and that was that. Paul is foregoing interests for specific age, which is why he acts like a lovelorn pick me teenager. It's just the biggest wtf.

Reactions: 9
Just saw a clip of Dane Cook making a joke about his 23 year old girlfriend, it reminded me that Paul recently said he has a specific age range (20's/early 30's) and how does he not realise even that itself is the reddest of red flags?

I dated an older guy for years but it wasn't an age thing, we had the same interests and the same personality. Age wasn't an issue, neither of us were seeking out someone older or younger we just met got along and that was that. Paul is foregoing interests for specific age, which is why he acts like a lovelorn pick me teenager. It's just the biggest wtf.
I’m not against age gap relationships (given they’re legal) but the men that actively seem significantly young women are a huge red flag. Just say women your own age wouldn’t entertain you and you need someone naive and immature to put up with you 😂

paul doesn’t have covid.

He appears to be blocking people who suggest he might.
and there’s no vulnerable people in his bedroom…. So he says anyway

2 hours 20 minute break from the internet 😂

another Paul statement from his live - I don’t take medicine

And you didn't think to share? 😱
F8ED6817-258B-4957-BA95-1E81B89A0CB7.jpeg
8E996A41-B252-4D55-9EA2-3905457AC9F1.jpeg
94F0088D-354D-4308-BD41-CDED89D3FFED.jpeg
091C6208-7199-42BC-B484-DA3F8F7F913B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
paul doesn’t have covid.

View attachment 1644665View attachment 1644666View attachment 1644668View attachment 1644669
Yeah he blocked me after his rant about covid not existing for the last however many years and I asked if he was a conspiracy theorist 😂 I’ve been quietly watching for months but I couldn’t resist - worth it haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not against age gap relationships (given they’re legal) but the men that actively seem significantly young women are a huge red flag. Just say women your own age wouldn’t entertain you and you need someone naive and immature to put up with you 😂
This is part of of what Paul cannot grasp about his behaviour

He cannot see the difference in a relationship between 17 & 28 yr old and why its completely different to relationship between 27 & 38yr old, his tiny mind sees no difference in this

I was in brief relationship with someone in late 20's when i was 41, and i was so concerned about the age gap i had to ask everyone "Is this ok, im not sure about this", in the end it was what made it fail because apart from attraction we had so little in common even though she was very close to 30, your reference points and personal experiences are so far apart with a 10/12 year gap even down to music/tv tastes etc, it was hard to be compatible, so christ knows what a 42yr old has to talk about with a 19/20 year old

To me and the idea that noone ever remembers him from school, i really think hes on some sort of mission to relive a Youth he never had
paul doesn’t have covid.

View attachment 1644665View attachment 1644666View attachment 1644668View attachment 1644669
Biggest lie there is being 5'9, im 5'10 and id clearly dwarf him

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Live on insta with big red stripe and mentioning fake documents being posted online. Well done Egghead ya racist twit!

Reactions: 11
Is this really his profile? I suppose we have no way of knowing 🤷🏼‍♀️
The number 1 in the username suggests there was a profile before it so probs another fake

Someone on the reddit page worked it out and they reckon he's made roughly 11k from cameo. Crazy to think someone with no personality and his questionable background has made thst much
He said on live had had 120 monthly subscribers so that alone is more than enough for him to live off given his lifestyle

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.