Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul's possessive/anger/control issues have really popped up recently, again I'd relate that to Sophie. He can't stand her being with someone else but pretends to be the shoulder to cry on, waiting for it to eventually end then he's back in there. She revels in it too, as attractive as people find her, she comes across as having some issues - keeping that stick of Blackpool rock on the back burner for one. It's like she needs the constant gratification.

Reactions: 19
I meant to comment this the other day but just got distracted by all the lives. I went to the same school as Paul, don’t worry not doxxing myself he left before I started, so I don’t know him (sorry).

But, my point is, no one remembers him, not one person I have spoken to that went to my school around the same time has any idea who he is. His brother they know, him absolutely no idea. It’s literally a village school, like it baffles me??
This is bizzare! A few weeks ago my mum was sorting out her loft and found my Y11 photo of the entire year group. Over 200 people and I could still name every single one. Maybe he was home schooled for some of the time?

Reactions: 7
First post but I’ve got to chime in here as I’ve just found these posts and I need to get this off my chest!!

The dancing is the cringiest thing I have ever seen. And the guy is a 40 year old child. I do not understand how he has so many people he talks to when all of his comments are off, and the people who gift him anything need their heads checking!

Reactions: 9
I understand now why he doesn’t have a job, it’s a full time job reading tattle, Reddit, discord, and watching tiktok accounts mocking him, also reading the thousands of comments, AND making sure he spots every single person that looks in his direction while he’s out….must be exhausting

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I understand now why he doesn’t have a job, it’s a full time job reading tattle, Reddit, discord, and watching tiktok accounts mocking him, also reading the thousands of comments, AND making sure he spots every single person that looks in his direction while he’s out….must be exhausting
Let’s not forget reading all the bios of his thousands of friend requests. He must have to document their age, star sign, blood type etc before such an important man can follow people back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He stated earlier he doesn't use dating sites, didn't need them, as he can easily have conversations therefore dating is easy. On same live he admitted having sex with 3 people on 15 years.

Those conversation skills aren't going to well then
also we‘ve seen his creepy faceparty page which he clearly (unsuccessfully) used to find his next victim

I meant to comment this the other day but just got distracted by all the lives. I went to the same school as Paul, don’t worry not doxxing myself he left before I started, so I don’t know him (sorry).

But, my point is, no one remembers him, not one person I have spoken to that went to my school around the same time has any idea who he is. His brother they know, him absolutely no idea. It’s literally a village school, like it baffles me??
can I ask what his brother was like? I’ve done some digging and while he doesn’t appear to be a nonce (wow the bar is in hell), he doesn’t seem entirely pleasant…

Reactions: 2
All for banter but be careful how you word things. My son is currently in a ‘special spring onion child school’
Theres actually genuine schools for spring onions? Zero malice or reference to real world issues, he looks like a spring onion and went off grid as a child. Nothing more to it :)

Reactions: 11
Just stumbled across his live. His eyes are so baggy it’s actually disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.