Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't care how harsh this is i would jump for joy if i heard he was 6 feet under and if the purge was a thing he would be first on my list hills have eyes looking freak

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
pools chewing on song lyrics again

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion:

#49 Pool doesn’t know the lyrics in his playlist, send creepy messages but at least he’s not racist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Don't lie, he's so handsome.
I loathe to admit it but he reminds me of one of my exes sometimes. Although, my ex looked like he'd at least got some tummy time as a baby and he didn't have eyes that desperately needed circumcision. He is a bleep that doesn't understand consent like Paul though.

Reactions: 7
I dont know why Paul's big "gotcha" moment was the fact the trucker bloke publicly said he was a tory? I personally would never vote Conservative as it doesn't align with my beliefs nor do their policies benefit me in any way, but I know plenty of other people who have/do vote for them and honestly it is what it is, sometimes i dont understand why they do but at the end of the day if its beneficial for them then whatever. Thankfully we live in a country where we're able to vote, many others don't have that luxury. He could have just mentioned the racist comment by truck man and be done with it but of course he has to continue to push it which now makes him look silly.
I agree with Paul calling out the racism while thinking he's a terrible person for grooming young vulnerable people and I agree with truck man for calling out Paul's grooming while thinking he's also a shitbag for his racism. Both knobs.
And since that lost soldier pillock turned out to be pally with Paul I think a lot of people have had the common sense to agree with the people that call out Paul while also realising they're human beings who we don't know personally so not to put them on a pedestal to then be later disappointed.
On a lighter note, what's everyone having for tea?

I loathe to admit it but he reminds me of one of my exes sometimes. Although, my ex looked like he'd at least got some tummy time as a baby and he didn't have eyes that desperately needed circumcision. He is a bleep that doesn't understand consent like Paul though.
Honestly I think its a rite of passage for everyone to have a duck ugly ex, I'd love to show you all mine but I'd be too embarrassed. But I am very sorry he didn't understand consent, that's really horrid 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He starts his TT to Chris egg head with “to the guy with the bald hair (doesn’t make sense) and the beard”
The fact he doesn’t just call him egg head Chris clearly depicts he’s pretending to not even know/care to know who Chris is.
Despite making more than 1 TT about him, having people (Tina) send him posts regarding his political beliefs and marvelling over what Chris is saying in his TT videos.
Also he keeps saying “the right side of things..” “the right sides not for me”
Makes me think he’s never heard the term “left-wing/ right-wing” before.. 😂

Atleast Chris has an opinion on politics, unlike poorly Paul who is an npc.
(Not a Tory btw, voted labour all my life. JC till I die ❤)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
the point here is TAMPON COMMENT, duck egg head he is abhorrent to me but i don’t wanna give him any more air time.

if someone had a pop at me i wouldn’t suddenly make a misogynistic hateful comment ( tampon comment which was about 30 seconds of him going on not just a remark). the fact he went on with such an archaic pathetically ignorant “insult” shows what backwards thoughts he has about women. i’m not sure i’ve heard that kind of thing since i was about 17 and i’m in my 30s. i know lots of you here are younger - i’m assuming that kind of thing doesn’t get said by boys anymore?

it’s like saying “i’m not racist i was just drunk”. he said it, which means somewhere in his conciousness he thinks that kind of stuff when confronted by a female. and saying it was a comment on a live is like he’s trying to minimise it.

it’s another way to confirm how he still thinks and behaves like a teenager. which in his instance means he’s living in a mindset of a 1990s person. he has no humility and no ability to learn, grow, or apologise for problematic behaviour. he constantly tries to one up people. his whole life is like being on MSN in the 90s but played out in tik tok 2020s.

Reactions: 10
I don't care how harsh this is i would jump for joy if i heard he was 6 feet under and if the purge was a thing he would be first on my list hills have eyes looking freak
bleeping brutal. But also lol

Reactions: 4
I dont know why Paul's big "gotcha" moment was the fact the trucker bloke publicly said he was a tory? I personally would never vote Conservative as it doesn't align with my beliefs nor do their policies benefit me in any way, but I know plenty of other people who have/do vote for them and honestly it is what it is, sometimes i dont understand why they do but at the end of the day if its beneficial for them then whatever. Thankfully we live in a country where we're able to vote, many others don't have that luxury. He could have just mentioned the racist comment by truck man and be done with it but of course he has to continue to push it which now makes him look silly.
I agree with Paul calling out the racism while thinking he's a terrible person for grooming young vulnerable people and I agree with truck man for calling out Paul's grooming while thinking he's also a shitbag for his racism. Both knobs.
And since that lost soldier pillock turned out to be pally with Paul I think a lot of people have had the common sense to agree with the people that call out Paul while also realising they're human beings who we don't know personally so not to put them on a pedestal to then be later disappointed.
On a lighter note, what's everyone having for tea?

Honestly I think its a rite of passage for everyone to have a duck ugly ex, I'd love to show you all mine but I'd be too embarrassed. But I am very sorry he didn't understand consent, that's really horrid 💛
Thank you ❤ I'm all good now though, I've got a big bear of a husband who's the perfect gent so it all worked out in the end.

In response to your lighter note, I've just had Korean barbecue, it was lovely 😋

• Heart
why does he think anyone wants to watch him sniffing and coughing his guts up on a live… I have misophonia so maybe I’m just super triggered but Jesus how can anyway watch/listen 🤢🥴

Egg head twit has made a video addressing Paul, and all I can say is well done Paul you thick bleep. Could’ve focused on the actual bad thing that he’s done which is post comments on a white supremacy tiktok basically supporting it, instead you’ve given him a very easy way out by mentioning some boring video from 3 years ago where he basically says duck all.
Look at the absolute lunatics in his comment section though, scum.
D49DCEAE-9D96-4BD6-ADA4-345ACCAA4161.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I've said before he reminds me of my grooming, gaslighting, lovebombing all round wanker of an ex, so you are not alone 🤣😂 He too had a flaky face and a right horrible wee mouth, although his teeth were better 😁 He was also ugly as duck and smelled slightly of not quite dry washing 😩 I would love to go back in time and give myself a slap for even looking at him. However, he was 27 and I was 17 and fairly innocent for my age, he knew exactly what he was doing just like our Pool. It gives me great comfort that, although I havent clapped eyes on him in years, that he is now nearing 60 and will have continued to get flakier, uglier, smellier and, if his hairline was anything to go by, balder through the years 🤣

Reactions: 6
He’s so ancient he doesn’t understand that him screenshoting a link and posting it as a photo on insta, doesn’t mean we can click the photo 😂 he keeps saying on this live to go click his link on the photo hahaha
That is the most embarrassing thing I've ever head I'm going to go die of second hand embarrassment now
And he thinks his job is social media 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
my boyfriend is a football fan and is sitting beside me cringing to DEATH at paul commenting on the game on his live

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Paul watching football is just a huge ick too... moving the camera away from him like he's fully into the game and using 'football words' as if he knows what he's talking about... ick ick ick ick ick

If you were a real football fan you'd be watching it without the distraction of 1.2k viewers on live... but I guess he has no mates to watch football with so....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.