Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BTW has anyone else noticed that a lot of the bigger tt creators have started to make TT's about Paul? None of them positive of course

Reactions: 8
I've been speaking to Frankie, and she's really distressed to find that there's photos of her daughter making their way onto Reddit and onto TikTok which was the one thing she never wanted. Her daughter never met or had anything at all to do with Paul and that poor woman now is trying to cope the toxicity he's left behind. He has absolutely no idea how he affects his victims mental health. To hear a side like that to the Paul story makes you realise how awful he really is.
I know that picture has been included in some montage videos on tiktok by people exposing Paul but it's also on the wiki here. Maybe it should be removed?

Reactions: 1
Love that he accidentally told on himself and says he reads things and corrected it to "get shown things" 🤣 and it was only today on tattle that someone mentioned Frankie and her daughter.

Hi Paul, you sad duck 👋🏻 if only you could invest as much time into bringing up your son as you do reading about yourself.

I know that picture has been included in some montage videos on tiktok by people exposing Paul but it's also on the wiki here. Maybe it should be removed?
We could at least blur out their faces. I'll see if I can fix it

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah I would agree or black out faces it’s not fair really

Reactions: 3
Love that he accidentally told on himself and says he reads things and corrected it to "get shown things" 🤣 and it was only today on tattle that someone mentioned Frankie and her daughter.

Hi Paul, you sad duck 👋🏻 if only you could invest as much time into bringing up your son as you do reading about yourself.

We could at least blur out their faces. I'll see if I can fix it
You're a treasure 😘

Reactions: 2
Absolutely howling 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That Luca Magnotta guy who murdered someone and recorded it- well he got caught when he was looking up articles about himself in an Internet cafe- can imagine Pool doing that too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guys I love you all and respect all your opinions. But please remember any of you saying how much you dislike Boo/Quirky/and Egg head on here for Paul to read is honestly gona be playing right into his disgusting hands. They have their pages and post their stuff because they hate him. Just like we post here daily cos we hate him. The more hate they seem to get the more his fucked up mind will love it. I’m not saying love Boo and the others but don’t make Paul aware of any dislike. Just block boo an co if you dislike their vids but please just keep in mind paul is the biggest narcissist so he will get a big raging hard you know what at the thought of anyone hating them cos in his teeny tiny mind it means you like him.
This is the point I’m trying to make 😳

Reactions: 1
I find it very telling that he cannot maintain his eye contact in his latest video.
Screams liar liar pants on fire to me.

Reactions: 7
She 100% wants anything to do with her daughter removed, if it could be that would help out a woman massively who is truly suffering because of this man. She’s also contacted everyone who has made TikTok’s with the photo in asking them to take them down.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
paul has defo said ‘are you todays date? cuz you’re 10/10’ to one of his babs today

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guys I love you all and respect all your opinions. But please remember any of you saying how much you dislike Boo/Quirky/and Egg head on here for Paul to read is honestly gona be playing right into his disgusting hands. They have their pages and post their stuff because they hate him. Just like we post here daily cos we hate him. The more hate they seem to get the more his fucked up mind will love it. I’m not saying love Boo and the others but don’t make Paul aware of any dislike. Just block boo an co if you dislike their vids but please just keep in mind paul is the biggest narcissist so he will get a big raging hard you know what at the thought of anyone hating them cos in his teeny tiny mind it means you like him.

I 100% respect your opinion. However whenever his name is typed in to the search bar, it’s taken over by their childish videos and playing tit for tat, it’s hard work trying to find the factual evidence. There’s raising awareness, and then there’s clout chasing. We’re on an anonymous forum

Reactions: 7
Sorry I know we keep going over this but I can not stress enough that I did not mean to come across as bashing Boo in any way. I meant it in a concerned kinda way, like for me personally I can end up obsessing over different things and it can negatively effect me so maybe I was just putting myself in her shoes a bit too much because I know for me personally my mental health wouldn't cope with all of it and id need to take a step back. Truck bloke, like I said yesterday he has his views and it doesn't mean he's wrong about calling Paul out. Quirky, I never followed him because like others, parodies just make me cringe but from what I've seen and heard about him he sounds decent enough and he seems to support Boo which is nice to know she has someone.
I think I'm at the over thinking time of the day where I'm just very aware that people have other opinions and that's fab, we need different opinions but I never want anyone to feel that I'm being unkind to those 3, yknow? I'm a very anxious person, I dunno if you lot can tell 😂😂😂😂
Reading this back I feel like that girl in mean girls where she wants everyone to get along and bake a cake out of rainbows and smiles, so don't worry I'm very self aware 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.