Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m raging today and pea penis Paul has got on my last nerve.

Bro if you’re so pressed about ‘the lady’ tell us what she got wrong?

If people take photos and films of you ‘all the time’ why ain’t we seeing them being posted, coz I can tell ya people ain’t keeping that in their camera roll for personal use.

You have nothing to offer anyone, not even your family, yet you’re convinced you’ll pull some young hottie - my guy you have the sex appeal of a microwave cottage pie.
I feel like this is actually offensive to microwave cottage pies. Some people want microwave cottage pies, no one wants Paul.

The person who commented that Paul reminds them of Jeffrey Dahmer made me feel sorry for Jeffrey Dahmer.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anybody know where I can find the loud wink video? Need to see it to believe it 😂

Reactions: 5
Is it me or are there more n more accounts on tt calling him out or posting funny stuff about him, it seems it’s just one after another and I love it, Paul if you’re reading here, 🖕🏻🤣

Reactions: 14
So like a lot of people I see this guy a LOT on my fyp even though I have blocked his main account. Is this man for real or is it all a boy of an act to get comments/views etc…
If he is genuinely like how he portrays himself then he is a deeply disturbed individual who really should get some help.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So like a lot of people I see this guy a LOT on my fyp even though I have blocked his main account. Is this man for real or is it all a boy of an act to get comments/views etc…
If he is genuinely like how he portrays himself then he is a deeply disturbed individual who really should get some help.
"Boy of an act" Fruedian slip there Babs.

I don't think Paul knows who he is, he changes accents, moods and demeanour so often it's hard to pin him down. The only parts that shines through no matter what accent or poorly Paul or glad to be me Paul he decides he is that day - grade A narcissism and grooming behaviour.

Reactions: 8
Remember when he was in London for the first time and he was watching those street dancers and he randomly shouted “skill set”. Cringier than watching an episode of The Office.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
please could someone explain this to me? I'm being genuine, due to my autism sometimes I have a hard time understanding what people mean and I don't understand this. thank you in advance if you can help!!!
I went to find the video which is comparing Africa and other countries and showing that Africa is behind even what the Romans did.. like the Romans plumbing was mad but Africans carry jugs on their head still? And Rome had mad buildings but African people live in huts. All of which is obviously a huge generalisation but still yes valid points.

However I don’t quite get Chris’ comment - I’m assuming Paul is thinking it’s a racist comment? But I don’t know, it’s badly worded but perhaps someone else gets it 😂 not saying either way I just don’t really get it it’s not obvious 😂

Reactions: 3
I went to find the video which is comparing Africa and other countries and showing that Africa is behind even what the Romans did.. like the Romans plumbing was mad but Africans carry jugs on their head still? And Rome had mad buildings but African people live in huts. All of which is obviously a huge generalisation but still yes valid points.

However I don’t quite get Chris’ comment - I’m assuming Paul is thinking it’s a racist comment? But I don’t know, it’s badly worded but perhaps someone else gets it 😂 not saying either way I just don’t really get it it’s not obvious 😂
It’s a white supremacist video. There’s absolutely nothing ‘valid’ about it. The reason there are some areas of African countries still in extreme poverty is because of the devastating and long lasting effects of colonialism and exploitation from European countries.
Chris is making a joke about it saying that people use the excuse ‘white people took the resources’ as an excuse as to why some parts of Africa are still like this today, but it’s not an excuse, it’s literally true. There are still 14 African countries who are indebted to France and paying them millions worth of ‘colonial taxes’ since their liberation in the 1960s.
Tbh I think this is a lesson as to why we shouldn’t put everyone who claims to be calling out problematic creators on a pedestal.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It’s a white supremacist video. There’s absolutely nothing ‘valid’ about it. The reason there are some areas of African countries still in extreme poverty is because of the devastating and long lasting effects of colonialism and exploitation from European countries.
Chris is making a joke about it saying that people use the excuse ‘white people took the resources’ as an excuse as to why some parts of Africa are still like this today, but it’s not an excuse, it’s literally true. There are still 14 African countries who are indebted to France and paying them millions worth of ‘colonial taxes’ since their liberation in the 1960s.
Tbh I think this is a lesson as to why we shouldn’t put everyone who claims to be calling out problematic creators on a pedestal.
I’m still confused! I also meant it’s valid as in the pictures are true. Just not valid for all African countries. I totally understand the history and also get that some African countries are wonderfully developed and not pictured.
But I don’t get the video being white supremacist I must just be being thick - and not thick like no it’s not just like dumb haha

and so Chris’ comment is ignorant and Paul is correct for highlighting it

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I’m still confused! I also meant it’s valid as in the pictures are true. Just not valid for all African countries. I totally understand the history and also get that some African countries are wonderfully developed and not pictured.
But I don’t get the video being white supremacist I must just be being thick - and not thick like no it’s not just like dumb haha

and so Chris’ comment is ignorant and Paul is correct for highlighting it
You think this picture is true? Because the account is not saying that *some* countries are like this, they’re saying the whole of ‘Africa’ (which is an entire content) is still like this, except with AIDs too?
The entire account is just awful tbh, on another video they’re claiming that black people are genetically inferior to whites and commit more crime because of this, if you can’t immediately see that it’s a white supremacist account full of stereotypes about black people and racist tropes, then idk what to say really.

81A0A626-E3AF-4454-9E4B-7CC479A41AC0.jpeg

0340276E-AD56-4B1B-92CC-09A5A6FFB21C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh he’s live and absolutely living for the fact that he thinks he’s caught Chris out. I’m not a big fan of Chris, I do think he is ignorant to a lot of social issues, but he’s spot on about Paul and the fact that I don’t agree with a lot of his opinions, does not negate the fact that he is absolutely accurate in what he says about Paul.

Reactions: 18
You think this picture is true? Because the account is not saying that *some* countries are like this, they’re saying the whole of ‘Africa’ (which is an entire content) is still like this, except with AIDs too?
The entire account is just awful tbh, on another video they’re claiming that black people are genetically inferior to whites and commit more crime because of this, if you can’t immediately see that it’s a white supremacist account full of stereotypes about black people and racist tropes, then idk what to say really.

View attachment 1636952
View attachment 1636954
no I did say, I get it that it is a huge generalisation of a whole continent because not all African countries are huts and water carried on peoples heads like we were shown on adverts as kids!

I’m clearly being dumb cos now I’ve looked at the whole account and see what you’re saying - the whole account has videos that are disgusting. So the fact he’s even posting on there is gross.
My apologies it must have been a hungover head trying to understand it that explains my stupidity or just I am stupid 😂

feeling embarrassed!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.