Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
What is it about this post... so many arguments.

Let’s just all chill the fuck out and agree that JSG and her sister are massive (metaphorically and literally) cunts, Luke is tidy and we wish their sons well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

whatweallthink

Can we please not do this. It’s a democracy, there is no right way to vote. I’m sick of the bullying and shaming tactics across social media.
No right way? This is the insanity of the country. Democracy is not a defence when it comes to death. 3 trillion pound in debt, homelessness at a record high, 30% of children living in poverty, all time high tuition fees (probably why everyone wants to be an influencer which you all fucking hate), NHS privatisation already begun as early as 2014 and a benefit system designed to KILL people, humans denied their right to be sick and unwell while an a level educated public servant declares them fit for work. No fucking right way to vote.

Bullshit

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I don’t particularly care that she doesn’t want to show her boys faces on Instagram etc as that’s her decision, but why make the snarky comment to go with it, can’t she just ever say something without being all high and mighty as usual! “Pictures of their beautiful little faces are reserved for those who will see them in real life. They will know the faces of people who will know theirs” ok calm down thinking you’re actually Beyoncé there girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
D

Deleted member

I had to laugh out loud at this corker, sorry love being an auntie and being able to pass the kids back after a night with them, does not prepare you for having newborns and you’re having two! Bless her cotton socks. 🙄

But could her mum do the childcare, if she’s that ill that she has to have her daughter and son in law live with them forever?! Fair play to Luke for being able to put up with that, i’d go insane if I had my mil there constantly, especially when they become new parents! It’s a stressful time.
Agree. I nannyed before having my own and looked after 2 kids under 3 from when the youngest was 10 weeks. Nothing prepares you for the reality of your own baby. When you care for other people’s kids,you’re not dealing with the physical toll of giving birth,the hormones,the sleep deprivation which is actually akin to torture. Of course smugly mcsmuglerson jsg will have a perfect delivery...white doves will fly in and gently whisk the babies out of her perfect vagina while a rainbow and sunbeams hover over her and then her perfect husband will place her perfect babies in her perfect arms and they’ll live happily ever after :p

• Haha
Reactions: 45

whatweallthink

It’s so funny isn’t it that the basis of this thread was about her preaching how perfect she is and how everything she does works in her favour every time. So now the woman is doing pretty much the exact opposite and it’s still an issue.

So what’s the actual problem with her? Not disclosing ads? Well she’s not posted an AD. Her pretend perfect life? Well she’s definitely not posting about that. Her hiding her weight gain? Well she’s let that wall come right down.

So what’s the issue? All the problems people have picked apart (rightly so) she isn’t doing any of it right now. So the problem is she is misplacing her focus from her boys to Instagram? Ok so a total of around 4/5 posts on her grid/story over the last 3 weeks while she can’t do ANYTHING to help other than patiently waiting and hope her boys improve. What is the woman meant to do? Why can’t she have an outlet or something to take her mind off it for a total of 5 mins?

I’m genuinely intrigued what actions should she be taking right now instead of those 30 mins she’s probably spent on IG in 3 weeks, what should of she done to improve her boys well being with them 30 mins other than sit and wait?

• Heart
Reactions: 44

MrsB76

Chatty Member
She is going through a horrible time, a close family member has been through it, but not once did they even think about social media, or have the time to post, never mind the essays she writes. It’s like her ego can’t let her give it up 🤷🏻‍♀️
My best friend spent 5 weeks in ICU with her 3 year daughter who was on maximum life support before she passed away. My friend couldn’t literally speak. But she posted detailed updates on FB daily of what was happening, her feelings, etc long essay type posts. Some friends said she was ‘attention seeking’ but I’ll say now what I said then, it’s her way of releasing and processing what is happening right now. If you don’t like it, fucking scroll by. She is more than likely posting for her own benefit rather than yours.

• Sad
Reactions: 42

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
It’s the bit on her last post where she says “that’s why I didn’t show their 3d scan or anything that shows their little features.” I cackled at. It’s a 3D scan for Christ sake, every baby looks like play doh squished on them, stop being so extra thinking your the only female in the history of man to ever give birth you silly moo.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
D

Deleted member

Someone posted this on fopperholics thread and if couldn’t be more apt here.

Every caption she posts is nauseating. It’s like me posting about my other half,soul mate,my light in darkest days,water in the arid desert,my handsome prince,hero and idol ...We first met when we were 10 and he immediately fell in love with me of course but fate destined us not to be together at that time. Later on,the stars aligned, thunder crashed, volcanoes erupted and the hallelujah chorus spontaneously started playing as our eyes met across a crowded Wetherspoons. Our son Beezlebub was conceived after our loins merely touched for 3.4 seconds on deciding we wanted to be parents. Do you know Beezlebub means lord of flying? It’s the best name in the world and I always knew that’s what I,oops,I mean we,would name our first born son. Obviously we wanted a son and that’s exactly what we got. Our family and lives and especially me couldn’t be anymore perfect #blessed

This is the essence of every caption she posts :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Eyerolling

VIP Member
Puts up a montage of photos for her sister’s birthday and in every one of them she is thin. Not really a reflection of all their times together when she wasn’t that thin for very long. Very arrogant to make herself look good

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Queenie2019

My heart just broke in two when I saw the photos as I thought the worst, but so glad to see the babies are doing well in NICU. I had premature twins myself and know how devastating & scary it is. Could we put a lock on this conversation for the time being - not sure if that is something tattle would do but this is such a hard time for her and don’t wish it on anybody.

Reactions: 36

sarcastic eyeballs

I personally do not put my own family, community/area first in regard to a GE. I put the people who may benefit from a better government- the poor, the homeless, the sick, the children living in poverty and getting their daily meals from food banks.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

MrsB76

Chatty Member
she’s going through something really difficult and traumatic right now.

Not sure she really gives a shit about the size of her chin or even if it’s appropriate to focus on that after reading her post.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I can guarantee she will use ‘none vegan products’ such as beauty, healthcare, probably has a leather sofa, probably feeds her dogs meat (absolutely shouldn’t make a dog vegan). But don’t preach when she 100% won’t be perfect.
I must say I find it a bit rich of her to be giving Beyoncé a bit of shade for not using “vegan leather” on the adidas collab. When she claims to be this big proud scouser, and says her boys follow Liverpool Fc, buying them kits because her husband supports them etc, but was quite happy to sell her soul to The sun- arsewipe of a newspaper. I’m from the north west so it’s a big no no around here for obvs reasons. Yet she wanted that miss slinky award and magazine cover so badly, that she ticked the yes box to allow SW to use her story for any publications. Shame she didn’t have such a conscience back then.

Reactions: 34

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
I’m secretly hoping she’s not showing ‘her sons’ faces because they are actually ugly babies haha. Now before you all jump on me for calling a baby ugly and all kids are beautiful. Please stop 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 33