Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sarcastic eyeballs

No right way? This is the insanity of the country. Democracy is not a defence when it comes to death. 3 trillion pound in debt, homelessness at a record high, 30% of children living in poverty, all time high tuition fees (probably why everyone wants to be an influencer which you all fucking hate), NHS privatisation already begun as early as 2014 and a benefit system designed to KILL people, humans denied their right to be sick and unwell while an a level educated public servant declares them fit for work. No fucking right way to vote.

Bullshit
Here fucking here!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 29

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
So emiliewaffles posts 5hrs ago about a nice gesture of a remembrance plant gift from her friend, im guessing it should have been the baby’s due date this weekend. And then her so called best mate after being missing for weeks, pops up soon after and it’s all about her pelvic girdle pain, she literally has all the subtlety and tact of a house brick! I know emilies miscarriage isn’t jsg’s fault whatsoever and isn’t her problem etc, but just seems whenever the girl is posting something heartfelt, in comes the bowling ball waddling in to regain any attention she prob thinks she’s losing! Jsg is vile.

Reactions: 27

Hoella114

She’s 100% right in what she’s saying.

Lots of people with their heads in the sand if they don’t want to hear it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
We all know she was a total knob with the consultant thing.
She was really cagey about weight gain.
But I’m putting it out there. The jelly post is not bad.. she will probably have more time on her hands than ever before. Her boys will be getting all the love and support they need from her. I think she will just want to claim back some of her normal life.
Give the girl a break, her boys are still fighting for their lives. Let’s know pull her over the coals for existing.
Sending prayers to those lovely boys.
Nah, I’m sorry but I do not agree.

The whole point of ads and influencers is that they are influencing a wide market of people on social media who will look at that and buy the jelly and they are being paid or gifted shit off the back of it.

Does anyone believe she’s had a nice “relaxing bath” with a jelly? Especially after posting that she’s only left the hospital twice since the boys were born.

The lack of authenticity in a post that will undoubtedly influence loads of impressionable people is just shit. It’s using your platform in the wrong way. Posting about fucking jelly while your kids are in special care??? No way she’s having a nice relaxing bath and eating a tub of fucking herby jelly, she’ll be shovelling chips down her throat and rushing about to get to the hospital (rightly bloody so) so why pretend it’s anything else?

Sick to fucking death of influencers taking the absolute piss right out of impressionable people just because they can. She obviously doesn’t need the money cause she’s already said she was planning to finish up for mat leave the week the boys were born so clearly had provisions in place for her income.

I am not buying any of this, I wish her absolutely no ill will at all and hope her boys are continuing to thrive, but I am not going to sit and shut up and excuse her shitty clamouring for cash and exploiting her followers because she’s been through a shit time. We all have shit times, we’re all adults and we all have choices to make. Her choice is to post ingenuine jelly ads.

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Everyone has the right to vote which ever way they wish, and frankly it is no one else business. Please don't bring politics here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Fucking hell her latest post to the woman who said she was insensitive to those with fertility issues. She is such a self righteous wanker. She is totally insensitive. Even back to when she announced her pregnancy, her friend was suffering with multiple miscarriages and she posts about how she got pregnant within a week of trying. She couldn't just post that she was pregnant she had to be a hateful smug bastard about her. Eugh I can't fucking stand her.

• Heart
Ergh I'm sick of her smugness surrounding her pregnancy and banging on about how she fell pregnant within a week. Even worse when one of the people she calls her best mate is struggling with miscarriages.
She trys to make everything look like a fairytale.

Getthefouttahere

I was also approached by Hartleys and asked could they gift me some jelly in receipt of some advertisement from me. I said 'Of course' and sent my address their way. I shoved that shit jelly in my fat smug face and didn't post one ad for them...... Proof that they send this shite to any fucker 😂😂

Proof is in the pudding 🤷🏽

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

kgsd798

Do not understand anyone trying to say you cannot discuss her PUBLIC PROFILE because she's going through a difficult time. So what? Yes, no one should comment on anything to do with the children themselves or the awful experience she must be going through. But this isn't some thread for compassion or for her to read to feel good about herself.
This is to discuss her profile and how she is influencing people, for money a lot of the time, and it should remain as so.

This shouldn't be stopped.

It reminds me of the Jade Goody thing a bit - every one hated her because she behaved awfully, she gets cervical cancer, suddenly the nation's sweetheart. It's so strange.

• Angry
Reactions: 25

Pointofview

I’m happy that they’re doing well as I feared the worst when I saw that picture, but Jesus Christ it’s such a scary time right now, anything can happen and insta does not need to know so early. I’d spend time making sure they’re both okay before letting the world of strangers know.
Give her a break - she's sharing with the world her beautiful babies like any other proud mother would. I'd imagine she's elated, petrified and numb. Just because her twins are early and are going to need lots of help, doesn't mean their arrival shouldn't be celebrated and shared.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

MrsB76

Chatty Member
Sorry, but why put in your IG bio that you gave birth to twin boys at xx weeks? That's all for attention and if that was me I wouldn't be posting anything and I certainly wouldn't be updating my bio. My best friend had her baby girl at 20 weeks. We were unsure if she would make it. My best friend spent every minute with her baby girl just in case. She obviously took photos very often, just in case, but she certainly wasn't replying to message, on social media, etc. Fortunately, her baby girl is now thriving, but I know how scary it is. I honestly believe it's 100% down to my best friend never giving up and always being by her side and not on her phone.

I am sorry that her boys were born early, but can someone please tell her to get off her phone? It's almost like she's attention seeking. Maybe at their milestones post up a little update, but for now is it not best to focus on those babies?
20 weeks? hospitals don’t give medical intervention to babies born at that gestation.

I smell BS.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Juliet

Chatty Member
Called princess perfect by them due to her smug, pretend perfect life attitude. I’d have called her worse to be honest. They’d had to put up with her in their group with this behaviour so I don’t blame them for what the message said. Sorry but she herself probably sends her sister texts like this about people. Absolute hypocrite. All making it public did was turn more people against her instead.

‘Researches’ and the reason for conceiving right away. What a dickhead.
Omfg that reply. I don’t even know where to start 🤮 THE safest way to get pregnant! as opposed to what Jen? Conceiving whilst flame throwing 😂

‘My babies have been vegan since conception’ 😂😂😂 I just can’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Oh of course her babies are ‘the most active on a scan the sonography has ever seen’....in the history of man 🙄🙄🙄 bore off little miss liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Didn’t she do a campaign with the jelly people with Vicky from Geordie Shore? Before she gained all her weight back and hid it.
Yeah and all her pals had a code of silence and were posting photos with her cropped out to hide it.

It’s the level of deceit that infuriates me. She’s happy to reap the rewards of a big account which she built on the back of SW and “Miss Slinky” but lied incessantly about her situation when she gained weight to the point nobody was allowed to post photos of her. Fucking joke!

• Heart
Reactions: 22