Slimmingworld_jsg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find it strange how she has these bursts of where she’ll post loads for a week etc, and it’s then radio silence for like weeks at a time?! No real consistency with her anymore, wonder what she’ll be like when she has the twins, either lots of engagement or go down the “I’m too busy” route!? Be interesting to see!
Yes, especially when she had lost all the weight and was constantly on her stories showing off!

Reactions: 1
So emiliewaffles posts 5hrs ago about a nice gesture of a remembrance plant gift from her friend, im guessing it should have been the baby’s due date this weekend. And then her so called best mate after being missing for weeks, pops up soon after and it’s all about her pelvic girdle pain, she literally has all the subtlety and tact of a house brick! I know emilies miscarriage isn’t jsg’s fault whatsoever and isn’t her problem etc, but just seems whenever the girl is posting something heartfelt, in comes the bowling ball waddling in to regain any attention she prob thinks she’s losing! Jsg is vile.

Reactions: 27
So emiliewaffles posts 5hrs ago about a nice gesture of a remembrance plant gift from her friend, im guessing it should have been the baby’s due date this weekend. And then her so called best mate after being missing for weeks, pops up soon after and it’s all about her pelvic girdle pain, she literally has all the subtlety and tact of a house brick! I know emilies miscarriage isn’t jsg’s fault whatsoever and isn’t her problem etc, but just seems whenever the girl is posting something heartfelt, in comes the bowling ball waddling in to regain any attention she prob thinks she’s losing! Jsg is vile.
She’s feeding her fat ass again today isn’t she. God I bet by the end of this pregnancy she’s going to be MASSIVE

Reactions: 3
I dont know how those two are friends, Emilie seems sweet and lovely and JSG just isn't! Get yourself a better friend emilie.

Reactions: 7
I’m not sure they’re really friends though, they met on IG and they don’t really see each other that much

Reactions: 1
She’s made out before that they are very good friends, lots of I love you posts, my dear friend etc etc and has said they speak every day! I just think there’s a bit of a weirdness going on there, she could have popped up yesterday last week any other day and moan about her pregnancy instead of on the day her supposedly good friend would have been due her baby. I agree Emilie needs to be careful of her. On a different note she’s just said about doing her whole house up, I thought it was her mums house and they just lived with her as she said they was saving for a deposit?! Doesn’t sound like they are moving out any time soon! Surely as a newly married couple Luke didn’t sign up to be living with his mother in law for the rest of his life?! I just find it a bit strange myself!

Reactions: 5
She’s openly said her mum will live with them forever because of her illness. And free child care I guess

Reactions: 2
I had to laugh out loud at this corker, sorry love being an auntie and being able to pass the kids back after a night with them, does not prepare you for having newborns and you’re having two! Bless her cotton socks. 🙄

She’s openly said her mum will live with them forever because of her illness. And free child care I guess
But could her mum do the childcare, if she’s that ill that she has to have her daughter and son in law live with them forever?! Fair play to Luke for being able to put up with that, i’d go insane if I had my mil there constantly, especially when they become new parents! It’s a stressful time.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I had to laugh out loud at this corker, sorry love being an auntie and being able to pass the kids back after a night with them, does not prepare you for having newborns and you’re having two! Bless her cotton socks. 🙄

But could her mum do the childcare, if she’s that ill that she has to have her daughter and son in law live with them forever?! Fair play to Luke for being able to put up with that, i’d go insane if I had my mil there constantly, especially when they become new parents! It’s a stressful time.
Agree. I nannyed before having my own and looked after 2 kids under 3 from when the youngest was 10 weeks. Nothing prepares you for the reality of your own baby. When you care for other people’s kids,you’re not dealing with the physical toll of giving birth,the hormones,the sleep deprivation which is actually akin to torture. Of course smugly mcsmuglerson jsg will have a perfect delivery...white doves will fly in and gently whisk the babies out of her perfect vagina while a rainbow and sunbeams hover over her and then her perfect husband will place her perfect babies in her perfect arms and they’ll live happily ever after :p

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Agree. I nannyed before having my own and looked after 2 kids under 3 from when the youngest was 10 weeks. Nothing prepares you for the reality of your own baby. When you care for other people’s kids,you’re not dealing with the physical toll of giving birth,the hormones,the sleep deprivation which is actually akin to torture. Of course smugly mcsmuglerson jsg will have a perfect delivery...white doves will fly in and gently whisk the babies out of her perfect vagina while a rainbow and sunbeams hover over her and then her perfect husband will place her perfect babies in her perfect arms and they’ll live happily ever after :p
Actually just spat my cuppa everywhere haaa! Perfect description of Mrs Smug there!!

She will struggle as I’m sure anyone who has twins would - one new baby is hard as it is. But will she be truthful and admit to struggling? Will she duck.

Reactions: 4
Absolutely howling 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
On what planet does she think she's going to have time to write down every nappy change feed and sleep duration 😅 I know I was naive pre babies but christ 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What a twit! She literally think she can write and plan babies with lists!! Oh dear, she’ll soon find out that she just has to go with it! Can’t wait for her actual awakening to being a mum.

• Haha
On what planet does she think she's going to have time to write down every nappy change feed and sleep duration 😅 I know I was naive pre babies but christ 🤦‍♀️
I did 😂 For 6 whole months. Started off cos he was quite a constipated baby so it helped to see a pattern,I wrote down feed time and amounts,nappies and sleeps 🙈 What’s even worse is he’s 17 and I still have it in my keepsake box

• Haha
She will be lucky if she's got enough time to sharpie a number on the wet nappies and post it notes on which boob is next feed

The thing with other people’s babies is, it’s their taco that feels like it’s a bleeding smashed kebab, or csection wound and their leaky nipples, and after pains etc.... when you factor in sleep deprivation, crying babies, and feeling like they barely have time to wash their pits. When it’s all yours, and your hormones are flying around on spaceships... it’s not all rainbows and unicorns!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.