Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalobadee

VIP Member
If she wasn’t pulling her dress in to show the bump she would look as big at the back as she is at the front .

working9-5

Chatty Member
I must say I find it a bit rich of her to be giving Beyoncé a bit of shade for not using “vegan leather” on the adidas collab. When she claims to be this big proud scouser, and says her boys follow Liverpool Fc, buying them kits because her husband supports them etc, but was quite happy to sell her soul to The sun- arsewipe of a newspaper. I’m from the north west so it’s a big no no around here for obvs reasons. Yet she wanted that miss slinky award and magazine cover so badly, that she ticked the yes box to allow SW to use her story for any publications. Shame she didn’t have such a conscience back then.
Slightly OT but why is the sun paper a no no for obvious reasons in your area?

Hoella114

I did 😂 For 6 whole months. Started off cos he was quite a constipated baby so it helped to see a pattern,I wrote down feed time and amounts,nappies and sleeps 🙈 What’s even worse is he’s 17 and I still have it in my keepsake box
This made me laugh so much! That’s so sweet that you kept it. I did the same with my little one, I wrote down all her feed times and amounts for the first few months.

Seththebunny

I unfollowed her because - well, do I need to explain - but can someone explain what this image in the left corner means? Is it not weird to explain what it is or am I just missing something?
The writing? It’s in relation to a program called dragonball Z, I presume they watch it

Leelee93

Chatty Member
To be fair with the old consultant scenario that happened a while before she posted about it on Instagram. It wasn’t Jen that made it public it was the ex-consultant/consultants family (I’m from the same town as her everyone knows everyone’s business here). All she done was responded publicly as well, as for the consultant unfortunately she doesn’t deserve to work in that field, it’s sad she lost her living but she done that herself that’s not Jen’s fault.

As for Jen, we know you’re a bachelor of law you’ve done absolutely nothing groundbreaking with your degree so no one cares!!!
She sold her story lol

Divinechat

You sure it wasn’t her sister? She’s bigger and I didn’t think she was vegan.

Then she should stop being a SW consultant......actually she could do us all a favour and get rid of her account completely so we don’t have to see her preachy and arrogant posts anymore
Amen to this !!!

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
Sorry but I’d call 14 plus stone for someone her height obese regardless of BMI. It doesn’t take a doctor to know that she is an unhealthy weight which is likely to jeopardise her chances of being accepted for IVF, for example. She has been very selective about pics of her that she has posted recently and the ones of her and her mates on her stories show she has ballooned. I totally get that she has suffered fertility problems (as do many people) and I do like Emelie, but I think her and Jen actually have quite a lot in common.
Why would she need IVF? She can get pregnant, she has multiple times. It's the carrying part that's the issue?

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
I only said she looks like her sister (which she does) that wasn’t a dig at her, merely a statement, and the whole thread has exploded Jesus christ. I have every bit of compassion for her at a time like this and I’m glad the babies seem to be doing well. Who cares if she’s ‘fat’ she’s just given birth. I still don’t like her as a person but I still feel for her at this incredibly difficult time.
I did genuinely think it was her sister at first!