Slimmingworld_jsg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh can I be rude? Ok i'm just gonna do it. Her engagement/wedding rings. Wtf? Is it just me?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Puts up a montage of photos for her sister’s birthday and in every one of them she is thin. Not really a reflection of all their times together when she wasn’t that thin for very long. Very arrogant to make herself look good

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Puts up a montage of photos for her sister’s birthday and in every one of them she is thin. Not really a reflection of all their times together when she wasn’t that thin for very long. Very arrogant to make herself look good
This!!!!! That's exactly what I thought. It was still all about her.

Reactions: 14
I thought exactly the same!!

Reactions: 2
I can’t stand her, she thinks everyone loves her and her world is so perfect.

duck off.
This reminds me of every family I’ve ever met where there’s a younger sibling with a big age gap. Babied, spoiled, pandered to by everyone, gets their own way, gets everything going with zero responsibility. She is so typical of that.

Reactions: 5
Her story about Sloan being her tiny baby, her "youngest" made me eye roll. They were born on the same day ffs, it's not like you had them years apart. Bore off. She's such a prick, can't bring myself to like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This reminds me of every family I’ve ever met where there’s a younger sibling with a big age gap. Babied, spoiled, pandered to by everyone, gets their own way, gets everything going with zero responsibility. She is so typical of that.
I feel attacked 😂 I am the youngest with a big age gap.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have to say I felt really sad for her reading her picture about their meal out. The utter crap she must have been through over the last few weeks.

Maybe this experience will bring her down to earth a bit.

Naaaah, who am I kidding.

Reactions: 3

Someone posted this on fopperholics thread and if couldn’t be more apt here.

Every caption she posts is nauseating. It’s like me posting about my other half,soul mate,my light in darkest days,water in the arid desert,my handsome prince,hero and idol ...We first met when we were 10 and he immediately fell in love with me of course but fate destined us not to be together at that time. Later on,the stars aligned, thunder crashed, volcanoes erupted and the hallelujah chorus spontaneously started playing as our eyes met across a crowded Wetherspoons. Our son Beezlebub was conceived after our loins merely touched for 3.4 seconds on deciding we wanted to be parents. Do you know Beezlebub means lord of flying? It’s the best name in the world and I always knew that’s what I,oops,I mean we,would name our first born son. Obviously we wanted a son and that’s exactly what we got. Our family and lives and especially me couldn’t be anymore perfect #blessed

This is the essence of every caption she posts :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Every caption she posts is nauseating. It’s like me posting about my other half,soul mate,my light in darkest days,water in the arid desert,my handsome prince,hero and idol ...We first met when we were 10 and he immediately fell in love with me of course but fate destined us not to be together at that time. Later on,the stars aligned, thunder crashed, volcanoes erupted and the hallelujah chorus spontaneously started playing as our eyes met across a crowded Wetherspoons. Our son Beezlebub was conceived after our loins merely touched for 3.4 seconds on deciding we wanted to be parents. Do you know Beezlebub means lord of flying? It’s the best name in the world and I always knew that’s what I,oops,I mean we,would name our first born son. Obviously we wanted a son and that’s exactly what we got. Our family and lives and especially me couldn’t be anymore perfect #blessed

Omg absolutely howling 😂😂😂😂😂

Absolutely spot on 👌👌👌👌 As awful as it sounds she is not the kind of person to learn from such a life changing event, she will just milk it for all it's worth for the rest of her life.

Reactions: 7
I bet she's submitting her "what happened after miss slinky" life story to take a break, chat, bella, etc., as we speak. New photo of babies, and just her face pointing downwards with no body parts showing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

PERFECTION

Reactions: 2
Why is this showing off her nieces to the world on her stories but won't share a photo of her own babies? I would not be happy with that!

Reactions: 6
Why is this showing off her nieces to the world on her stories but won't share a photo of her own babies? I would not be happy with that!

I agree, she’s an inconsiderate, pretentious, see you next Tuesday. She’ll ‘protect’ her own children from social media, but doesn’t give a flying duck about anybody else’s kids. Her nieces would actually be identifiable when they’re out an about. As opposed to tiny babys, who ultimately will be completely identifiable being pushed round in a twin pushchair, by their massive mother who has plastered herself and her husband across the media for the past however many years 🤔

Oh and the post of her and her sister emphasises her absolute cuntishness behaviour... showing her sister up in every photo 😂 let’s face it, her sister looks like a sweaty bloated troll compared to her when she was slim.... ok ok, she looks half decent in the wedding pic. Anyway, it makes Ms jsg, look like a massive prick right now, why no current photos? I just hope that whilst she was looking through those photos for the montage, she felt like tit. I’m not hating on her btw because I’m not a hateful person, but you can’t tell me that she’s not made thousands of followers feel like absolute tit with her rainbow plates, and complete and utter smugness about her ‘perfect life’... which hasn’t been so perfect after all!

Btw..... I hate the name Sloane 😬

Wow, I really needed to get that off my chest.... I feel like a new me 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
As an Irish person I have never ever heard of Sloan as a first name. I found this when searching "Irish" names on Google - only about 5% of them are actually first names.

As an Irish person I have never ever heard of Sloan as a first name. I found this when searching "Irish" names on Google - only about 5% of them are actually first names.
Yeah I’ve only heard of it as a surname - Morgan and Sloane are their mother’s maidens names

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.