Slimmingworld_jsg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been posting old photos of her and Luke together when she was at her biggest, I think she’s been reading here 🤣🤣
That weren’t her biggest....she went much more than that and even in this pic she said under it “I wasn’t at my biggest” 😬 And trust me you in your latest stories about Kate Middleton you don’t look like her anymore lil miss fraudster!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
That weren’t her biggest....she went much more than that and even in this pic she said under it “I wasn’t at my biggest” 😬 And trust me you in your latest stories about Kate Middleton you don’t look like her anymore lil miss fraudster!
She never looked like her 😂

Reactions: 9
I’m not sure who mentioned that she’s got travellers heritage, but I thought her mum did look like it, but now in the pics of her when she was big she definitely looks like a traveller!

Reactions: 7
People were telling her she looked like Kate on her sw magazine cover and she was replying to them ‘yeah iv been told that by everyone’ 😂😂😂
She’s so self absorbed, she really can’t say that at the moment though. No idea why she’s including herself in the same sentence as her the weird narcissist!

Reactions: 6
What is this bullshit about having the same taste in clothes as Kate. The pile of tit she was trying to sell recently did not look like anything Kate would wear :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m not sure who mentioned that she’s got travellers heritage, but I thought her mum did look like it, but now in the pics of her when she was big she definitely looks like a traveller!
Yeah I read it somewhere... McGinley's are a huge travelling family in the north west of Ireland - probably dropped the Mc bit when they arrived in Liverpool- they defo look like travellers

Reactions: 3
Don’t you think the bigger she is the more she looks like a petulant, spoiled child?

Maybe her behaviour regresses the more beef she puts on. Would explain a lot!

Reactions: 5
My heart just broke in two when I saw the photos as I thought the worst, but so glad to see the babies are doing well in NICU. I had premature twins myself and know how devastating & scary it is. Could we put a lock on this conversation for the time being - not sure if that is something tattle would do but this is such a hard time for her and don’t wish it on anybody.

Reactions: 36
I’m happy that they’re doing well as I feared the worst when I saw that picture, but Jesus Christ it’s such a scary time right now, anything can happen and insta does not need to know so early. I’d spend time making sure they’re both okay before letting the world of strangers know.

Reactions: 10
My heart just broke in two when I saw the photos as I thought the worst, but so glad to see the babies are doing well in NICU. I had premature twins myself and know how devastating & scary it is. Could we put a lock on this conversation for the time being - not sure if that is something tattle would do but this is such a hard time for her and don’t wish it on anybody.
Agree with a lock. You can tell she's terrified by the way that post is written. My friend had twin boys that early and it was a real rollercoaster of emotions and worries.

Tbf I think you would have to be pretty evil to say anything bad about the babies. Surely no one would wish bad on them or her about them?

I hope they carry on doing well!

Tbf I think you would have to be pretty evil to say anything bad about the babies. Surely no one would wish bad on them or her about them?

I hope they carry on doing well!
It’s not that, I don’t think anyone on here would for a second - it’s more for her peace of mind. She obviously knows about this thread so it’s one less thing to worry about as this is one big uphill battle for them all now.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m sure that was a shock to them all! I’m so glad the babies are doing okay. A neighbour of mine had twin boys around this stage too and they were in hospital quite a while - however they are now two strapping 18 year olds! It will be hard for them but I’m sure they’ll get through it.
The only advice I’d give Jen is to be humble and accept help when you need it.

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker here but my heart dropped when I seen that photo. So glad her babies are doing well and hope they continue to get stronger. What a horrid situation to be in and I think everyone on here will be sending positive vibes to Jsg and her family.

I love their names; Morgan and Sloan. I think they are lovely and suit two Liverpudlian lads ❤❤

Reactions: 7
It’s not that, I don’t think anyone on here would for a second - it’s more for her peace of mind. She obviously knows about this thread so it’s one less thing to worry about as this is one big uphill battle for them all now.
U cud say dat about ne1 discused on here!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.