Slimmingworld_jsg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless she wasn't real...maybe Jen has been reading on here and wants to put her point across. Not the first to fake troll themselves.

Reactions: 9
JSG: Princess P still just as perfect 9st heavier, perfect parent and professional patroniser.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion:

JSG #2: I may be vegan, but I’m still a massive cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
What a bleeping idiot

How dare can she not expect criticism. Being your personal journey/opinion doesn’t mean that you won’t upset people. If I said I bleeping hate Liverpool FC, I wouldn’t expect everyone to sit there and take my word as bible. I definitely feel less of a bond with my daughter as I “had” to carry her for 42 weeks, if only she came earlier the struggle might have meant I loved her more (Sarcasm obvs) absolute bell end .
I see that ChunkySpud has deleted her Instagram account over this
if you are reading here... you have done nothing to warrant deleting your account for
you put across an opinion in a very polite manner ....
I’ve never followed JSG took an instant dislike to her and after reading about her and the consultant debacle knew my first instincts where correct...
Obviously I wouldn’t wish what she’s been through with her little fighters on my worst enemy but to imply you love them more because of it is actually rather insulting to others whatever the circumstances.

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion: Slimmingworld_jsg #2 Jen is such a big fat liar, she hides with her twins in her ivory tower

Reactions: 19
20200127_183553.jpg

...and this is why she will NEVER maintain any weight loss....

That pile of dog shite is huge!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
What’s with the sudden influx of engagement from her?! “Slimming world followers I have a gift for you tomorrow” Let’s guess what it possibly could be...hmm more photos of you years ago when you didn’t eat mountains of rice ? Herpes? A discount code for herbs we all have in our cupboards anyway? Is she short of cash now she’s flogging the #ads, thought it wasn’t her thing that she liked to do? More BS from the queen of BS.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I see her arse lickers are out in force tonight asking if she's 'OK' and has she 'got over' the horrible things said to her yesterday ! FFS......

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s a grown ass woman if she can’t deal with one differing opinion on social media then she shouldnt be on there. These sheep pandering and fawning over her, are just like her family who probably have to tip toe around her too.

She’s a grown ass woman if she can’t deal with one differing opinion on social media then she shouldnt be on there. These sheep pandering and fawning over her, are just like her family who probably have to tip toe around her too.

I’ll be honest I always thought her sister looks/sounds like a right hard faced cow. The type of lass who would rip another girl’s face off and hair out her head for looking in her direction. She certainly comes across that way on social media.

That being said, I’ll bet her sister could be a good laugh on a night out and doesn’t try to hide who she is/how she is. And for that I have more respect for her than JSG who is fake as duck.

Reactions: 9
I’ll be honest I always thought her sister looks/sounds like a right hard faced cow. The type of lass who would rip another girl’s face off and hair out her head for looking in her direction. She certainly comes across that way on social media.

That being said, I’ll bet her sister could be a good laugh on a night out and doesn’t try to hide who she is/how she is. And for that I have more respect for her than JSG who is fake as duck.
Yes I know what you mean, maybe she can’t get away with being like it with her sister then, but I think Luke is deffo under the thumb! I remember seeing a video of her sister singing beyonce “drunk in love” at her engagement do on Jens account, and I still don’t have any words 😬

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry.... I'm a vegan myself, and I love a chickpea - but chickpeas DRY fried in curry powder? That must be absolutely rank. It's shameful even posting that as a potential recipe for others alongside an ICELAND ready meal.

I have no words 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.