Slimmingworld_jsg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh so now we’re all high and mighty are we?

My post has nothing at all to do with her children or what is happening to her. I have made no comment about that. What she’s going through is something private and none of my business.

Those chins tell me she was bigger that she let on before she fell pregnant or she piled it on while she was pregnant. And lied either way.
Does it REALLY matter? You were on KeepingKates post defending her and now doing the same thing on another thread when they are far worse off than her? Kindness is free.

Reactions: 1
You’re on the wrong forum.
I’m definitely not. I’m all for calling people out for behaviour, but why do people on threads like these think it is fine to say things about people gaining weight when you wouldn’t walk up to somebody in the street you haven’t seen in a year after they had lost weight and go ‘oooooh you’ve gained weight, how heavy are you now?’

But it’s all blissful to expect that from people on Instagram.

Reactions: 7
It’s so funny isn’t it that the basis of this thread was about her preaching how perfect she is and how everything she does works in her favour every time. So now the woman is doing pretty much the exact opposite and it’s still an issue.

So what’s the actual problem with her? Not disclosing ads? Well she’s not posted an AD. Her pretend perfect life? Well she’s definitely not posting about that. Her hiding her weight gain? Well she’s let that wall come right down.

So what’s the issue? All the problems people have picked apart (rightly so) she isn’t doing any of it right now. So the problem is she is misplacing her focus from her boys to Instagram? Ok so a total of around 4/5 posts on her grid/story over the last 3 weeks while she can’t do ANYTHING to help other than patiently waiting and hope her boys improve. What is the woman meant to do? Why can’t she have an outlet or something to take her mind off it for a total of 5 mins?

I’m genuinely intrigued what actions should she be taking right now instead of those 30 mins she’s probably spent on IG in 3 weeks, what should of she done to improve her boys well being with them 30 mins other than sit and wait?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I assume all the people commenting on her weight were size 8 throughout their whole pregnancy and ate nothing but fruit, vegetables and lean meats 🙄 I’m not Jens biggest fan but I agree with the comments above she’s got 2 tiny babies fighting for their lives and god forbid anything happens to them and she has to read comments like this in the future knowing people were concerned about her ‘chins’ while she was sat in hospital terrified for them. Nobody deserves that no matter what you may think of them!

Reactions: 18
I’m definitely not. I’m all for calling people out for behaviour, but why do people on threads like these think it is fine to say things about people gaining weight when you wouldn’t walk up to somebody in the street you haven’t seen in a year after they had lost weight and go ‘oooooh you’ve gained weight, how heavy are you now?’

But it’s all blissful to expect that from people on Instagram.
Absolutely spot on.
I’ve piled on weight since I got married and refuse to have my picture taken. Shoot me.
Fair enough gossiping about people but tearing people apart when I can’t imagine she could get any lower is really quite sad. For both parties.

Reactions: 4
Does it REALLY matter? You were on KeepingKates post defending her and now doing the same thing on another thread when they are far worse off than her? Kindness is free.
Couple of points:
I think what JSG has done is far worse than what Kate has done.
Is it only people that have or are going through something traumatic that deserve kindness? Just checking before I post on any other threads.

Reactions: 2
Couple of points:
Is it only people that have or are going through something traumatic that deserve kindness? Just checking before I post on any other threads.
No I see you genuinely being nasty on most threads. But if that’s the person you enjoy being, crack on hun. ✌🏼 You must be extremely insecure.

Reactions: 2
No I see you genuinely being nasty on most threads. But if that’s the person you enjoy being, crack on hun. ✌🏼 You must be extremely insecure.
You cut me real deep.

(Makes a change from me being accused of defending everyone 🥳)

• Haha
Couple of points:
I agree with you 100% no1 knows what people are going through and if the other comments on this post are to go by then no one should be commenting on any1s posts 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Heart
Couple of points:
It doesn’t kill you to be kind when she is at her most vulnerable. Her children are in NICU fighting for their lives. However she has acted in the past, does it really matter? Does it really matter if her chins have grown? If she lied about weight gain, or how much she gained during pregnancy?

I couldn’t give a duck about her past actions, past weight gain of current weight gain. I hope she gets to bring her boys home as healthy as they can be.

It doesn’t give her a get out of jail free card for people to never comment on her behaviour again, but in the grand scheme of things when she has two premature babies sat in NICU, she isn’t doing anything to harm anybody.

I agree with you 100% no1 knows what people are going through and if the other comments on this post are to go by then no one should be commenting on any1s posts 🤷🏾‍♀️
No, but when somebody openly admits what is going on in their life and shows nothing but honesty around that situation, it’s pretty crappy to pick on something as minor as weight gain at that time.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Couple of points:
what has she done exactly to deserve no compassion during this time? I surely must have missed something.

She hid/lied about her weight gain. So the duck what. Isn’t that what most of us do? Choosing a particular outfit because it creates a slimming illusion, avoid going somewhere because we can’t find anything to wear and worried what judgemental comments you might get from people? I’ve definitely been there.

If you’re referring to the issue with her consultant - her consultant was a witch, breached company policy and should never have been in that job with the mindset she had.

I know Jen puts herself on a platform and i by no means find her an enlightening account to follow, but I think the issue many of us are trying to grasp, is that through all of the tit she is going through, all you can seem to focus on is her chins.

Reactions: 12
Exactly. I get RIPPED when I defend people on other threads, whether it be Carby or Kate or Lil etc. No one being kind there, calling out people’s parenting, the status of their relationship, if they deserve it or not. I could go on. I take it that everyone has an opinion and this is where they share it. Kind or not.

I don’t get the sudden defence of hiding her weight gain. She hid it before pregnancy, hid it during but now it’s an off limits topic because she’s had a baby. For all we know she’s been scoffing Big Macs and bacon rolls whilst in the hospitalwhicb is fine no judgement - or could not be eating through sheer worry and sickness. Regardless, her weight is what made her insta famous and babies or not she’s lied about it. If they were born at a healthy weight and we’re home as planned then I’m sure most would digging at her

• Heart
I think what people can’t grasp is you don’t have to be kind and post a defending message or a message of well wishes. You just don’t comment - although that is always responded with “tHaT iS wHaT tHiS sItE iS fOr”. We’re all grown ups we all know we don’t have to post every single thought we have.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think what people can’t grasp is you don’t have to be kind and post a defending message or a message of well wishes. You just don’t comment - although that is always responded with “tHaT iS wHaT tHiS sItE iS fOr”. We’re all grown ups we all know we don’t have to post every single thought we have.
So why post on anyone’s post at all

what has she done exactly to deserve no compassion during this time? I surely must have missed something.
I think I’ve missed something too. Because I wasn’t aware this is where I needed to check in to post my compassion. This is a crappy thread about someone. If I want to show compassion and understand, offer support etc, I’ll go direct.

Reactions: 5
Because traumatic circumstances as this one isn’t a regular occurrence. I’m sorry if you can’t hold your piss for a few weeks.
So lock the thread or move it.

Calm your tits ladies/gents. I pointed out she was bleeping massive before she gave birth. I didn’t tit in my hands and throw it at her. bleeping hell.

Give me a shout when we’ve decided where JSG fits in on this forum.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t have an opinion on this women bless her.

But surely everyone who is saying be kind she’s having a rough time (bless her heart) why aren’t we kind to everyone? Everyone has battles every single day! So why are some people excused and some aren’t. Practice what you preach surely?

I’m not having a go at anyone etc but I think if we’re saying be kind surely every one deserves that not just pick and choose?

Edit - I’m also not saying I’m kind to everyone etc

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.