Slimmingworld_jsg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yer im all for this site im a nasty orrible bleep and proud dont care but allow her actually think should just leave it

Reactions: 2
She is going through a horrible time, a close family member has been through it, but not once did they even think about social media, or have the time to post, never mind the essays she writes. It’s like her ego can’t let her give it up 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She sounds lonely and traumatised to me. Really hope she has a proper support network, it must be so draining and tough. Hope the wee lads are home soon.

Reactions: 5
I’ve said things about her in the past but I literally cannot say a thing now. Her babies are fighting for their lives and she’s living at the hospital they are that premature. Don’t think she gives a tit if she’s big or not. I’d probs gain a hell of a lot.

Reactions: 17
She is going through a horrible time, a close family member has been through it, but not once did they even think about social media, or have the time to post, never mind the essays she writes. It’s like her ego can’t let her give it up 🤷🏻‍♀️
My best friend spent 5 weeks in ICU with her 3 year daughter who was on maximum life support before she passed away. My friend couldn’t literally speak. But she posted detailed updates on FB daily of what was happening, her feelings, etc long essay type posts. Some friends said she was ‘attention seeking’ but I’ll say now what I said then, it’s her way of releasing and processing what is happening right now. If you don’t like it, bleeping scroll by. She is more than likely posting for her own benefit rather than yours.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Wrong website if “don’t like it, bleeping scroll by” is your mantra. Could say that about everyone posted about here then, no matter what their circumstances.
I never said she was posting for my benefit, in fact my point about her ego shows in fact she is posting for her own. No one can deny she has an ego.
I’ve said in a previous post that it’s a terrible thing to happen, but I stand by my opinion that a lot of terrible things happen to people daily, and those people don’t think about Instagram. Don’t like my opinion, scroll on by ....

Reactions: 11
Wrong website if “don’t like it, bleeping scroll by” is your mantra. Could say that about everyone posted about here then, no matter what their circumstances.
I never said she was posting for my benefit, in fact my point about her ego shows in fact she is posting for her own. No one can deny she has an ego.
I’ve said in a previous post that it’s a terrible thing to happen, but I stand by my opinion that a lot of terrible things happen to people daily, and those people don’t think about Instagram. Don’t like my opinion, scroll on by ....
Thing is, most people have a conscious. Even people on here, may be buried deep, but it’s there. If you notice, most people who originally posted on this thread have stopped.

That should tell you something.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That definitely says more about you as a person to be honest. There’s threads on here that get taken down if they get started eg - featheringtheemptynest because she has been through the unthinkable 3 years ago. So even ‘a site like this’ has a conscious.

You’ve obviously never been through anything remotely similar, so have no compassion whatsoever. Those babies are still fighting for heir lives regardless of how much time has passed.

But you keep being you 👍🏿

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have compassion and a conscious, plenty of it, and you have no idea what I have and haven’t been through. I totally understand updating on personal accounts for friends and family only, but it’s not. If my conscious thinking all her time and focus should be on her babies makes me a bad person, then theres no hope

Reactions: 1
Thing is, most people have a conscious. Even people on here, may be buried deep, but it’s there. If you notice, most people who originally posted on this thread have stopped.

That should tell you something.
Spot on! What a shame some people can button it.

The word is conscience.

She is going through a tit time and the commenting has stopped for the most part but I’m of the same opinion as someone above... fair enough posting to family and friends on Facebook but updating your 150k followers on Instagram just seems a bit much. Nothing said has been that bad and if she’s going through a horrible time and is as focussed on her babies as she says then tattle won’t even register on her mind. If it does and she sees these comments then her priorities are in the wrong place entirely.

I have plenty conscience and I don’t see there’s a huge amount wrong with what’s been said, for tattle it’s tame.

And I also have a life that isn’t validated by the amount of followers I have on social media so when I’m going through a shite time (and believe me, there’s been many!) I certainly don’t post essays to strangers with selfies of myself.

Reactions: 11
Those chins though
Well she was overweight and pregnant with twins so I think the woman can be forgiven a few chins ffs.

I don’t like her feed and I didn’t like what she did to that consultant that time but I have nothing to criticise with her post about the boys. I think it gives you an insight into life in the nicu which can only be a good thing.

Reactions: 6
Jen sharing a small insight into the time with her boys, which in reality, she has barely showed anything at all, I think is amazing. She is sharing the good, the bad and the ugly. Pregnancy is not easy. You don’t always make it to 40 weeks and you don’t always get to just take the baby home as soon as they’re born. She is just like any other mother, optimistic and wanting to share every second with the world because your heart is bursting with pride.

It doesn’t make her a bad person for acting a certain way because you or someone you know wouldn’t have done it. If we all acted the same the world would be a very boring place.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well she was overweight and pregnant with twins so I think the woman can be forgiven a few chins ffs.

I don’t like her feed and I didn’t like what she did to that consultant that time but I have nothing to criticise with her post about the boys. I think it gives you an insight into life in the nicu which can only be a good thing.

Oh so now we’re all high and mighty are we?

My post has nothing at all to do with her children or what is happening to her. I have made no comment about that. What she’s going through is something private and none of my business.

Those chins tell me she was bigger that she let on before she fell pregnant or she piled it on while she was pregnant. And lied either way.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

My post has nothing at all to do with her children or what is happening to her. I have made no comment about that. What she’s going through is something private and none of my business.

Those chins tell me she was bigger that she let on before she fell pregnant or she piled it on while she was pregnant. And lied either way.
She admitted she had gained weight before she got pregnant. Who cares how much she gained whilst she was pregnant? The beauty of angles at times can be your friend and your enemy.

I had my twins at 30 weeks and i didnt “announce” their arrival for a week. Then again im not an instagram ... celeb ☺whatever the word is so prob a bit different. However she herself has decided to let everyone know theyve arrived its not as if someone has let the cat out of the bag instead. And surely no one will be mean about the babies.

Everyone is different though, I think it's nice she has shared to people, she is probably terrified and looking for other people's NICU journey! And stories, I hope her babies will be okay ❤

Reactions: 3

Sassy!

She admitted she had gained weight to be fair to her.
I also piled it on when pregnant so she won’t get criticism from me for that, I’ve still got a few extra chins to show for it haha.

I’m out, you crack on. It’s not for me to kick someone when they’re down.

• Heart
She admitted she had gained weight before she got pregnant. Who cares how much she gained whilst she was pregnant? The beauty of angles at times can be your friend and your enemy.
This whole thread cared how much. That she was hiding it. That she was lying.
She wouldn’t let her pals post pics of her, she hid away. As I’ve posted before she was hiding behind a rainbow of lies.

If she’d posted that pic before she gave birth this thread would’ve went into melt down and it would not have been tame and no one would’ve been defending her weight gain.

It’s Friday and I’ve had my coffee.

This whole thread cared how much. That she was hiding it. That she was lying.
She wouldn’t let her pals post pics of her, she hid away. As I’ve posted before she was hiding behind a rainbow of lies.

If she’d posted that pic before she gave birth this thread would’ve went into melt down and it would not have been tame and no one would’ve been defending her weight gain.

It’s Friday and I’ve had my coffee.
There’s a lot more to life than focusing/giving a tit about if somebody has gained weight. She gained weight, alongside plenty of other people out there. Quite frankly she doesn’t owe an explanation for weight gain even if she is ‘an influencer’

There’s a lot more to life than focusing/giving a tit about if somebody has gained weight. She gained weight, alongside plenty of other people out there. Quite frankly she doesn’t owe an explanation for weight gain even if she is ‘an influencer’
You’re on the wrong forum.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.