Slimmingworld_jsg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knew exactly what she was doing leaving the name on, no mistake

What a bastard - pops the name on show alongside her woe is me I’m so hurt bollocks then states I’m off now leaving her saddo warped sheep to attack as she knows rightly they will !!!!

Reactions: 12
And now she's mentionIng PND and PTSD saying her positive attitude helps with her"Post natal mental health issues and PTSD"

duck off, how insulting is that to those with genuine PND and PTSD?
This kind of attitude really really irks me. As if anyone suffering PND has made a conscious choice to go down that route!!
Also, I find people who brag about being fantastic mothers and loving every minute really harm those who find it tough. I luckily didnt suffer PND but I found (and still find with my toddler) that some days are incredibly tough as a mum, reading someone brag like that can just drag a mood down even more.
When shes got 2 toddlers lying throwing a tantrum in the middle of liverpool one I wana see what she has to say 👍👍👍

Reactions: 14
I wouldn't normally comment but she's such a sanctimonious vile woman. She honestly thinks the world revolves around her and manhead voice being. The woman who commented probably has fertility issues and probably joined her page for slimming world stuff years ago. If she doesnt want her kids all over insta created a f ucking private page for them!🤬 instead what she does is think the people who originally followed for meal tips actually care about her every move. Ugghhhhh. She annoys me so much.

Reactions: 8
I actually didn't pick up on the fact she'd posted the woman's username at first but now I've seen it, she's even more vile than I originally thought. It's exactly like the consultant all over again. Some poor woman, likely going through fertility issues if that's what she was posting about now probably has JSGs army in her inbox. She is a vile self centred witch and she knew exactly what she was doing posting that woman's username. What an awful person.

Reactions: 6
Who has time to actually write out a massive bleeping essay comment reply like that? But, she’s so happy and a perfect, vegan, rainbow, twin mum who’s so HAPPY. Reckon she’s happy?

Reactions: 11
I really dislike any female who feels they need to shout about how perfect everything is and in turn making other females feel inferior, it's just a bleeping horrible trait to have.

Reactions: 15
I had pnd and ptsd. Does it mean I’m a terrible parent then? No - mine was because I was so terrified that harm was going to come to my children that I stopped child #1 doing anything I perceived to be dangerous (some of these things I realise now were completely ridiculous) because as a parent it’s my job to keep them safe. Was it because I was wallowing in self pity Jen? Please tell me, I really need a sanctimonious new mum with no health care or early years professional credentials to tell me where I went wrong.

Reactions: 18
Why did she have to name the woman in her stories even though she had deleted her post!!!
She goes in hard with anyone who dares cross her - this woman, the SW consultant... say it publicly then wait for the vultures who are her fans to attack them after she has.

Reactions: 7
She goes in hard with anyone who dares cross her - this woman, the SW consultant... say it publicly then wait for the vultures who are her fans to attack them after she has.
Which is fine, defend yourself - don’t leave and expect others to fight it out for you!

Reactions: 2
A vindictive, spiteful witch. I bet her boys will turn out to be right little shits with mummy defending their every move like her trog of a sister.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet she was always bullied at school and now she can be the bully and get people to do her dirty work for her. She is a nasty bit of work. I honestly hope after her most recent nasty streak she never loses weight again. She doesn’t deserve it 😂

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion: Slimmingworld_jsg #2 The perfect princess vegan ate a rainbow and gained 9 stone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I can predict her being the type of wanker parent that complains about teachers if they have anything other than a shower of compliments to say about the boys. I don't care that she doesn't post their faces I couldn't give a duck what they look like but it's so hypocritical after plastering her nieces faces all over her insta for 200k followers.

Reactions: 15
Can you imagine how horrible those boys are going to turn out to be after being raised by that? And I’m not just talking about as kids either, but as men. Her crappy narcissistic attitude is going to rub off on them big time. They’ll never be able to admit their wrong or show any empathy and any time someone disagrees with them they’ll gaslight that person into thinking it’s their fault. And mummy will be right behind them telling them what perfect brave princes they are and how people just don’t understand 🤮

Reactions: 13
Omg youre exactly right! She is so manipulative and they will grow up thinking that's a normal way to behave. I honestly think that what she done to the consultant was vile. Yes it was a crappy thing for the consultant too, however all she had to do was let things be sorted quietly, the consultant lost her job that shouldve been it. But instead of being happy she got the outcome she wanted she had to go that one step further and out her to 200k people, which is nothing short of bullying.

Reactions: 3
Who has time to actually write out a massive bleeping essay comment reply like that? But, she’s so happy and a perfect, vegan, rainbow, twin mum who’s so HAPPY. Reckon she’s happy?
This! She's obviously miserable with her weight, marriage, and life or she wouldn't bang on about it being sooooo incredible like she does.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.