Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jodders

Ergh I'm sick of her smugness surrounding her pregnancy and banging on about how she fell pregnant within a week. Even worse when one of the people she calls her best mate is struggling with miscarriages.
She trys to make everything look like a fairytale.
I thought that. Posts a story linking to an absolutely heartrending blog, where one of her ‘best friends’ talks about her multiple miscarriages. Then the very next day, writes a long post about how she’s cancelled her ‘holiday of a lifetime’ because they decided to start trying in the last week of January and never thought it would happen, and oh my god we made TWO babies!
Bet her friend felt just grand reading that.

• Angry
Reactions: 22

little07miss

Chatty Member
My friend had a baby at 20 weeks. She weight 1lb, 1 and a half ounces. She was very poorly and it was touch and go for literally months. She’s 19 now and very healthy other than poor eyes. I think if they shows signs of fighting at birth they will helps them.
Think we've been through this one. The guiness world records lists the most premature surviving baby at 21 weeks and 4 days. Your mate needs to get in touch then, her daughters missing out on a world record 🤣

• Haha

Titfer

Chatty Member
20200127_183553.jpg

...and this is why she will NEVER maintain any weight loss....

That pile of dog shite is huge!

• Haha
  • Sick

Instagirl

I've never posted on here before but I live in liverpool too. JSG came to do a talk at my sw group and around 6 months later I saw her in a restaurant and she was big again. Not calling her for that in any way as I struggle too, but people would relate more if she was just honest.

The reason I decided to comment on here is due to her going in The Sun news paper.....I have only lived in liverpool for 3 years and I know The Sun paper is a no no. The fact she has done this makes me view her differently x

Reactions: 21

HereForTheLols_

Probably the harshest comments I’ll ever say but just gotta get it out my system:

1) Obviously it’s terrible ‘her sons’ were born so premature and you wouldn’t wish it on your worst enemy. I bet Jennifer is extra gutted that this meant she couldn’t brag to us about having a perfect, vegan pregnancy like she would have done had ‘her sons’ not been born so early.

2) This perfect idea of her and her husband having some kind of love that is far superior to anyone else’s (which she projects in her ‘extra’ captions) and how’s they’ve been in love for 2722772 years is completely nauseating. It’s so anti-feminist in 2020 that she gushes about him non-stop and so stepford wife-like. No one is that perfect. Just have a moan about him or something like Rosie Ramsay, but why gush about him so much? Keep it real. It almost makes me want him to do something bad to burst her perfect life and help her see he is no more special than your average ‘ok’ bloke haha.

3) also desperate to see a pic! The SW diet does not work long term as I’ve already said on here and NOBODY maintains their weight on it apart from Fopperholic who just starves herself ha.

4) How can she be the qualified lawyer she makes out when her spelling and grammar are so atrocious? I am not saying it’s not hard to get a law degree but every Tom, Dick and Harry has one from any crappy university and it means sweet FA.

That is all. Too early for wine? Xxx

Secretsoughtout

I wonder what will become of her tummy tuck :unsure:

I was a healthy weight when I fell pregnant and back to my prepregnancy weight 3 weeks after giving birth...17 years on I still have the lower tummy pouch and stretch marks. How can your skin stretch to accommodate a massive weight gain and a twin pregnancy after it’s already been cut away I wonder.
Saw her today in Liverpool city centre, she has put on a tonne of weight and I’d say it was well before the twins, she looks awful! Dieting was such a waste of time! Good job her man has stuck by her for so long! He’s fit...even fitter in person too 😜

• Haha

Mavismcfield

It is completely safe to raise children vegan, yes you can get processed vegan foods but the majority of a vegan diet (if you do it properly) is made up of vegetables, grains, pulses, beans etc and is probably a lot less processed crap than a "normal". As for saying you shouldn't choose for them, all parents make a decision as to what to feed their children, babies aren't born deciding they want to eat meat and drink cows milk. Just because someone's decision is different to yours doesn't mean it's wrong.

I am not a fan of JSG hence why I follow this thread but to suggest the boys will have an awful life if their vegan is ridiculous.

(Side note: my vegan almost 2 year old is perfectly happy, healthy, very smart, not weak or lacking in anything, eats a balanced diet and is actually ill a lot less than her friends!)

• Heart
  • Haha

Lalobadee

VIP Member
she always used to bug me with her ‘I can’t stand bad grammar or spelling’ and ‘ pride myself in being excellent with my 20 million degrees and amazing job in law!’ And she always misused ALTHOUGH. 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Example “everyone is different although” instead of though. Sounds silly but nothing grinds my gears more than a preachy grammar natzi who hasn’t got a clue themselves!! 😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
She got so preachy about how to spend syns too. Telling people not to spend syns on chocolate. She didn’t get to the size she is now by eating Pink Ladys.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Juliet

Chatty Member
I don’t really give a shit which part of the hospital is which.

I’m fuming she didn’t get to go to Disney and get a photo of herself posing next to Ariel 🤣 wasn’t that her dream?

• Haha

skintsocks

VIP Member
Not a fan, but she's got loads of time to lose weight (if she wants to) when she's running about after those little beauties. I actually think it's a nice photo of mum finally getting to hold her tiny people. She looks proud.

Chan

Why is this showing off her nieces to the world on her stories but won't share a photo of her own babies? I would not be happy with that!

I agree, she’s an inconsiderate, pretentious, see you next Tuesday. She’ll ‘protect’ her own children from social media, but doesn’t give a flying fuck about anybody else’s kids. Her nieces would actually be identifiable when they’re out an about. As opposed to tiny babys, who ultimately will be completely identifiable being pushed round in a twin pushchair, by their massive mother who has plastered herself and her husband across the media for the past however many years 🤔

Oh and the post of her and her sister emphasises her absolute cuntishness behaviour... showing her sister up in every photo 😂 let’s face it, her sister looks like a sweaty bloated troll compared to her when she was slim.... ok ok, she looks half decent in the wedding pic. Anyway, it makes Ms jsg, look like a massive prick right now, why no current photos? I just hope that whilst she was looking through those photos for the montage, she felt like shit. I’m not hating on her btw because I’m not a hateful person, but you can’t tell me that she’s not made thousands of followers feel like absolute shit with her rainbow plates, and complete and utter smugness about her ‘perfect life’... which hasn’t been so perfect after all!

Btw..... I hate the name Sloane 😬

Wow, I really needed to get that off my chest.... I feel like a new me 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

PoppyJK

I unfollowed her after her surprise pregnancy post. No one needs to know how you got caught the first time trying, dickhead. Makes me really sad to think Emilie has been through 4 miscarriages while this one harps on about her perfect planned pregnancy.

HereForTheLols_

I literally cannot stand her! She’s so patronising pretending to be a lawyer and that. I can’t bare that she keeps saying ‘our sons’ instead of our babies which is just me being easily annoyed but she really grates on me!

• Haha

Saints123

I personally would like “influencers” to use their platform for raising awareness and bringing an opinion to the table that can spark a conversation and maybe engage people that otherwise wouldn’t get involved.
This 100% - “influencers” are criticised for using their platforms for nothing but Ad’s and then criticised when they use it for raising awareness for current affairs.
Whilst i won’t be voting in the same way that JSG is, I think it’s great that she has shared her oponion on the upcoming GE and if that inspires just a handful of her followers to go and do a bit of research and then vote who until then hadn’t given it much thought or perhaps weren’t going to bother at all then it’s been worthwhile.

Reactions: 19

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Slimmingworld_jsg #2 Jen is such a big fat liar, she hides with her twins in her ivory tower

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Something something “I’m the best mother in the history of the world, and the universe” something. 🙄🙄🙄🙄 Why is she like this, just because her pregnancy was different to the perceived “norm” she is now being all ott until the end of time to prove she’s a good mum, noones arsed love, just do your best for your boys. We don’t need a lecture and pontificating from this pedestal she continuously puts herself on whilst she’s being a mum though. Motherhood isn’t tiring Jen no? Because you “chose not to take that route mentally” oh do fuck off, I’ve not had a full nights sleep in 11 years, and that was my choice to have kids, but fuck me it’s tiring as fuck and no one else can dress that up or put it a different way. It’s ok to say so as well. Also throwing a bit of shade to women who aren’t mothers too, friends and followers, how vile you really are. I thought the boys tricky entrance into the world might have humbled her, with all that it entailed, but she’s gone even worse!

Imasheep

Her story about Sloan being her tiny baby, her "youngest" made me eye roll. They were born on the same day ffs, it's not like you had them years apart. Bore off. She's such a prick, can't bring myself to like her.

• Haha