Slimmingworld_jsg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bore off with all the vegan bashing, let’s focus on her being a lardy mardy haughty tit 👍🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can guarantee she will use ‘none vegan products’ such as beauty, healthcare, probably has a leather sofa, probably feeds her dogs meat (absolutely shouldn’t make a dog vegan). But don’t preach when she 100% won’t be perfect.
I must say I find it a bit rich of her to be giving Beyoncé a bit of shade for not using “vegan leather” on the adidas collab. When she claims to be this big proud scouser, and says her boys follow Liverpool Fc, buying them kits because her husband supports them etc, but was quite happy to sell her soul to The sun- arsewipe of a newspaper. I’m from the north west so it’s a big no no around here for obvs reasons. Yet she wanted that miss slinky award and magazine cover so badly, that she ticked the yes box to allow SW to use her story for any publications. Shame she didn’t have such a conscience back then.

Reactions: 34
As if Beyonce would give a flying f about the fact that a vegan with a broom up her arse says something on social media. This woman winds me up. And there won't be a "before" photo cos the lens isn't big enough. She's enjoyed allllllllll the hospital food, and the maccy d's. We all thought it. Yes, I'm a biatch.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I must say I find it a bit rich of her to be giving Beyoncé a bit of shade for not using “vegan leather” on the adidas collab. When she claims to be this big proud scouser, and says her boys follow Liverpool Fc, buying them kits because her husband supports them etc, but was quite happy to sell her soul to The sun- arsewipe of a newspaper. I’m from the north west so it’s a big no no around here for obvs reasons. Yet she wanted that miss slinky award and magazine cover so badly, that she ticked the yes box to allow SW to use her story for any publications. Shame she didn’t have such a conscience back then.
Slightly OT but why is the sun paper a no no for obvious reasons in your area?

I've never posted on here before but I live in liverpool too. JSG came to do a talk at my sw group and around 6 months later I saw her in a restaurant and she was big again. Not calling her for that in any way as I struggle too, but people would relate more if she was just honest.

The reason I decided to comment on here is due to her going in The Sun news paper.....I have only lived in liverpool for 3 years and I know The Sun paper is a no no. The fact she has done this makes me view her differently x

Reactions: 21
I'm from nowhere near liverpool and I know the sun is a big no no there..very dodgey of her 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I've never posted on here before but I live in liverpool too. JSG came to do a talk at my sw group and around 6 months later I saw her in a restaurant and she was big again. Not calling her for that in any way as I struggle too, but people would relate more if she was just honest.

The reason I decided to comment on here is due to her going in The Sun news paper.....I have only lived in liverpool for 3 years and I know The Sun paper is a no no. The fact she has done this makes me view her differently x
It made me do the same tbh, she was always very on her high horse and pedestal about her morals, but I always think back to that and think but really your morals all left you when you wanted some fame and glory. It couldn’t have gone down well if her husband is a big Liverpool fan, it makes no sense, but I’m guessing whatever Jen wants to do he goes along with!

Reactions: 5
Just to say you cannot get The Sun in Liverpool, a lot of the sporting events ban their reporters and you would never see an advertising sign or sponsor of a newsagent with The Sun on it.

Most taxis have a sticker saying ban it. It's pretty amazing a small corner of the planet can obliterate the rag....but yet some people still go and sell their story to it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I've often found myself pointing out that you can cover something in sugar and deep fry it in oil and it can still be 100% vegan... nature isn't inherently healthy. Arsenic and polonium are on the periodic table and they certainly aren't good for you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.