Slimmingworld_jsg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes but most of them haven’t had a traumatic experience like this.. and the ones that have had threads taken down in the past.

Reactions: 2
I’m happy that they’re doing well as I feared the worst when I saw that picture, but Jesus Christ it’s such a scary time right now, anything can happen and insta does not need to know so early. I’d spend time making sure they’re both okay before letting the world of strangers know.
Give her a break - she's sharing with the world her beautiful babies like any other proud mother would. I'd imagine she's elated, petrified and numb. Just because her twins are early and are going to need lots of help, doesn't mean their arrival shouldn't be celebrated and shared.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Surely at a time like this, she wouldn't even be thinking of reading here any way!
Personally, in her situation, I wouldn't have posted anything on social media, but that's what they do, isn't it!
However, yes, I wouldn't expect anyone to wish any ills on them at such an awful time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Sweet little baby hands. She’s in for a whirlwind journey. Hope she doesn’t read here now but if she does- absolutely wishing her and her boys the best. It’s incredible how tough even tiny babies are. What an ordeal for them all.

Reactions: 6
Wow can’t imagine having babies so early, she must be a wreck. Our nhs is amazing and I hope that everything goes perfectly for those precious little boys. Nothing negative to say just wish them all the luck in the world 💙

Doesn’t bare thinking about does it. Can’t imagine that kind of shock, I was in shock at 33 weeks so really can’t imagine what she’ll be like right now. Just hope it’s a smooth journey to discharge for the little ones now 🤞🏼

Reactions: 5
Hope her and her boys are ok. Wouldn’t wish that on anyone. Her post words like she’s terrified as I think we all would be.

I had my twins at 30 weeks and i didnt “announce” their arrival for a week. Then again im not an instagram ... celeb ☺whatever the word is so prob a bit different. However she herself has decided to let everyone know theyve arrived its not as if someone has let the cat out of the bag instead. And surely no one will be mean about the babies.

Reactions: 4
I agree, no one is going to say anything about her babies. I’m surprised she’s announced it. But there should be no need for a ban - because she should be too focused on those babies to even be on Instagram, therefore no one will be posting about her on here anyways

Reactions: 7
I agree, no one is going to say anything about her babies. I’m surprised she’s announced it. But there should be no need for a ban - because she should be too focused on those babies to even be on Instagram, therefore no one will be posting about her on here anyways
Yes fully agree. Its blumming tough looking after 2 babies in neonatal. Ive no idea with 27 weekers re doing”cares” as they’re called but with mine at 30 weeks i could do nappies, cleaning ie cotton wool wipe down and then i was able to do the ng tube feeds till they were able to latch on themselves. It could take me up to 2 hrs each time with only an hour free till the next round. So I doubt Jen even cares whats going on here. Her head is elsewhere and it will be 💯 on her babies.

Reactions: 2
I didn’t look at Instagram at all yesterday due to being busy and the first post on my feed this morning was that she’d given birth to the boys. I gasped at how tiny they are.
No it’s not matching her current perfect life persona but I feel awful for her, it must be terrifying.

I just hope they are out of the woods soon if not already. No one deserves this level of stress.

I feel so sorry for her, she must be going out of her mind with worry. They've a long road ahead of them as a family...
Here's hoping those baby boys are home soon x

Reactions: 7
Wishing her all the best for those little babies. Hoping they continue to get stronger every day x

That chin/neck, whatever she has going on there has duck all to do with being pregnant!

And why do all her posts have to be so long and boring!!

she’s going through something really difficult and traumatic right now.

Not sure she really gives a tit about the size of her chin or even if it’s appropriate to focus on that after reading her post.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.