Slimmingworld_jsg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something something “I’m the best mother in the history of the world, and the universe” something. 🙄🙄🙄🙄 Why is she like this, just because her pregnancy was different to the perceived “norm” she is now being all ott until the end of time to prove she’s a good mum, noones arsed love, just do your best for your boys. We don’t need a lecture and pontificating from this pedestal she continuously puts herself on whilst she’s being a mum though. Motherhood isn’t tiring Jen no? Because you “chose not to take that route mentally” oh do duck off, I’ve not had a full nights sleep in 11 years, and that was my choice to have kids, but duck me it’s tiring as duck and no one else can dress that up or put it a different way. It’s ok to say so as well. Also throwing a bit of shade to women who aren’t mothers too, friends and followers, how vile you really are. I thought the boys tricky entrance into the world might have humbled her, with all that it entailed, but she’s gone even worse!

Reactions: 19
No, it seems that having premature babies has only made her even more special and all knowing. Thank goodness we have her to tell us what's what. :LOL:

Reactions: 12
I was just browsing the SW website 'success' stories.. her smug mug is still on there. Her caption is ' I'm half the size and twice the person I was' ... Does that still apply now you've stacked back on that 9 stone?

I've decided to take everything she says as the polar opposite. So full of tit it's unreal. Who is she kidding. I think she's never satisfied with anything, so puts on this front to make out she's just amazing in her own deluded brain 😴😴😴 she's probably struggling with motherhood as we all do, but decided to put out a post to try and make herself feel better. Absolute deluded idiot.

Reactions: 8
bleeping hell her latest post to the woman who said she was insensitive to those with fertility issues. She is such a self righteous wanker. She is totally insensitive. Even back to when she announced her pregnancy, her friend was suffering with multiple miscarriages and she posts about how she got pregnant within a week of trying. She couldn't just post that she was pregnant she had to be a hateful smug bastard about her. Eugh I can't bleeping stand her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What a bleeping idiot

How dare can she not expect criticism. Being your personal journey/opinion doesn’t mean that you won’t upset people. If I said I bleeping hate Liverpool FC, I wouldn’t expect everyone to sit there and take my word as bible. I definitely feel less of a bond with my daughter as I “had” to carry her for 42 weeks, if only she came earlier the struggle might have meant I loved her more (Sarcasm obvs) absolute bell end .

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Maybe it's just me but I've never got the whole 'my kids/babies/son/daughter' is my best friend ?! Love my kids with all my heart but they are not my best friends......

lets face it though noone was going to ever be as good a mother as Jen ! :rolleyes: She's an expert at simply EVERYTHING :sleep::sleep: oh and looks like Lukey Baby has been relegated .... as the boys are her everything, best friends and loves of her life now !
I dunno. I call my daughter a best friend. She’s hilarious and we have a wicked time together with wicking conversations. Granted she’s not a baby and there’s only 18 years between us. We’ve grown together and it’s been ridiculously hard but very beautiful.
I agree with you there though. I don’t go around calling myself a great mum to people. Just 😬

Reactions: 6
She is playing the sympathy card now by making a masssive deal of it as per, blowing it up to her stories and getting her bandwagon together, so she can’t be further called out. She is as sensitive as a house brick, remember when she made big deal of “we got pregnant first time” when her supposedly Bessie mate Emiliewaffles was going through miscarriage after miscarriage! She’s bragged and got pulled up about it today and doesn’t like it and is now “devastated” Also “the I share much less these days” she really does think she’s a celebrity doesn’t she, like everyone on Instagram should be honoured with the bits of her life she lets everybody into. If you’re reading this Jen you need to wind yer neck in Jen. You got lucky at the time weightloss accounts blew up on insta and when slimming world shared your story you gained the most, plus a savvy pr team at the time, with the magazine shoot and north west tonight appearance, that you no doubt pushed for, helped reach much more of the sw people than most. Stop thinking you’re some star, and come down to Earth where the rest of us are all residing.

Reactions: 12
It just makes me laugh with her picture still being her when she was smaller. I used to find her quite inspiring and then she randomly put up a picture one day and I was like what the duck?! She’d got big.
The worst thing she’s still preaching to people about the notorious slimming world which clearly doesn’t work long term? It’s unrealistic and no wonder people gain weight back after restricting for so long.
they need to work on their relationship with food and it’s more of being in a calorie deficit. Not bloody syns!

Reactions: 10
She has no idea how she comes across does she?! I think she is so used to the people around her (family) telling her she’s so amazing that she actually believes it and thinks she’s above everyone else. She thinks we are honoured to know these things about her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I dunno. I call my daughter a best friend. She’s hilarious and we have a wicked time together with wicking conversations. Granted she’s not a baby and there’s only 18 years between us. We’ve grown together and it’s been ridiculously hard but very beautiful.
I agree with you there though. I don’t go around calling myself a great mum to people. Just 😬
That's lovely...... I was a much older mum and whilst we are close and have a laugh it's not the same but I can totally get why you and your daughter are so close..... like you say you grew together..... hard as it was you sound like you have a wonderful bond..... <3

• Heart
Reactions: 4
And she’s banging on constantly about her “achievements” yes you lost weight and got a photo shoot and a fancy hotel stay out of it. But it would have been an achievement if she’d kept it off, instead of making out she was still that same weight when she was piling it all back on, and keeping up the false pretence to thousands of people. So not really an achievement now is it, I see it as a fail personally, she couldn’t sustain it, like most of these big weightloss accounts who are put on the pedestal by the company they’re making money for, and then putting it all back on within a few years. No idea why anyone would trust her or anything she says anymore.

Reactions: 3
Uggggggggggghhhhhhhhh I actually want to vom at some of her self righteous comments. I genuinely used to feel inspired by her wight loss, and when she put some of her wight back on I even sent her a message, urging her not to let it hold her back.
But now, now she is just something else. So high up on her pedestal her head is stuck in the bleeping clouds.
Self righteous, smug, smarmy, holier than thou prick 🖕🏾

Reactions: 9
She is utterly vile, I can't believe what a narcissist she is! Cannot stand it when people act like having a baby is a woman's only purpose in life. Props to anyone who has children but a lot of women choose not to or cannot and to read the utter shite JSG posts is like a punch in the stomach. Us childless witches will just crawl back under our rocks with our meaningless achievements shall we Jen?

Reactions: 17
And she’s banging on constantly about her “achievements” yes you lost weight and got a photo shoot and a fancy hotel stay out of it. But it would have been an achievement if she’d kept it off, instead of making out she was still that same weight when she was piling it all back on, and keeping up the false pretence to thousands of people. So not really an achievement now is it, I see it as a fail personally, she couldn’t sustain it, like most of these big weightloss accounts who are put on the pedestal by the company they’re making money for, and then putting it all back on within a few years. No idea why anyone would trust her or anything she says anymore.
Agreed, I think the real achievement is keeping it off. That's the hard part. I know, I've never managed it myself. 🙈

Reactions: 5
Oh god I can't believe I stuck up for this wanker the other day...that most recent post was nauseating. She loves her babies more because they were prem?? What the duck. I think she's going on about her 'career' because shell probably never go back, nice excuse to sit on her fat ass for eternity.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.