Slimmingworld_jsg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can confirm no bs. She was put into SCBU immediately where she remained for a number of months. There's absolutely NO WAY that any medical professional would just give up on a baby who was born at 20 weeks if there was a chance. What are you even talking about? Regardless of what gestation a baby is born, they're not going to let it die especially if there's still a chance. Call bs if you wish, but it's a nightmare I've lived through which fortunately turned into a miracle. She's now almost 1.
A baby born at 20 weeks that only went into SCBU, not a high grade NICU 🤨

Reactions: 4
Leave the girl alone FFS, if she was a mother to a child who was a bit older and critically ill would you still be going on about her chins? Probably not, have some compassion.. I live local to her and saw her a few weeks ago I’d say she is a size 18 maybe.. nowhere near as big as some people are making out on here like she’s Shamu 😑🙄

Reactions: 5
Leave the girl alone FFS, if she was a mother to a child who was a bit older and critically ill would you still be going on about her chins? Probably not, have some compassion.. I live local to her and saw her a few weeks ago I’d say she is a size 18 maybe.. nowhere near as big as some people are making out on here like she’s Shamu 😑🙄
I’m sure she has lost a tit tonne of weight after giving birth and the stress of it all. I can’t even imagine the stress and worry. I expect she’s lost at least a couple of stone and dropped a couple of dress sizes.

Reactions: 1
I’m sure she has lost a tit tonne of weight after giving birth and the stress of it all. I can’t even imagine the stress and worry. I expect she’s lost at least a couple of stone and dropped a couple of dress sizes.
Or she will go the other way and pile on the pounds from the hospital vending machines.

Reactions: 2
Is now really the time in her life to be posting an AD for jelly FFS

• Wow
Reactions: 18
If ever anyone thought she was using her status and following as any more than a business and money making scheme that right there is your proof..

I doubt very much there’s a company in this country that would exercise their contractual rights for set advertising against a mother who has just given birth to two severely premature babies, so that’s all her choice.

Definitely in poor taste in my eyes and lacking any sort of authenticity.

Reactions: 17
Yep I couldn’t believe it. Advertising jelly. Babies seriously ill in NICU. Wtf. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I am not normally one to put myself out there on Instagram but tonight I did and called her out on advertising jelly whilst her babies are in hospital and she very quickly deleted my comment, blocked me and messaged me calling me a HORRID person.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I am not normally one to put myself out there on Instagram but tonight I did and called her out on advertising jelly whilst her babies are in hospital and she very quickly deleted my comment, blocked me and messaged me calling me a HORRID person.
I suspect yours won’t be the only deleted comment. I’m still in shock she’s posted it.

Surely 10 Cal Jelly didn’t message her while she’s in hospital with premature twins asking to post an #ad? And surely she could have replied to them saying NO? 🥴

She's a rotten person to the core. Not just because of jelly ads but her whole existence as a person. Actions ALWAYS speak louder than words. She would be the first to gloat over someone else in a bad situation, make no mistakes about that.

Reactions: 13
Really? Advertising a bleeping jelly?
What an absolute mockery.

I’ve defended her and sometimes made excuses for her behaviour before but I can’t quite get my head around having 2 children in NICU who you want to be with 24/7 and thinking ‘better get that AD posted.’

She is the most disgusting, vile human.

AND WHO GAVE ME tit FOR POINTING THIS CUNTS CHINS OUT?!
I apologise 🤦🏻‍♀️ I almost felt a little bit sorry for her but she’s just showed herself for what she truly is.

Reactions: 13
I’ve defended her and sometimes made excuses for her behaviour before but I can’t quite get my head around having 2 children in NICU who you want to be with 24/7 and thinking ‘better get that AD posted.’

She is the most disgusting, vile human.

I apologise 🤦🏻‍♀️ I almost felt a little bit sorry for her but she’s just showed herself for what she truly is.
Its understandable. I can’t believe she posted an ad either 🙈

Reactions: 5
She needs to get her priority straight unless they are paying so much money she can’t turn it down. But considering every Tom, Dick and Harry is posting these it must have been pence.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.