Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Just watched what her Vlog, for someone who is suppos to be living her best life she doesn’t half complain. And she’s paying 1600€ per month on the villa she’s staying in whilst she has a long term lease on another villa. Idiot
Let's call her the villa idiot instead of the village idiot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

not_influenced

VIP Member
She's the gift that keeps on giving.

The constant need to validate the life she is living is so bizzare. I don't know anyone in life who constantly validates to their friend group the decisions they have made in life- i live my life how i live it, make the decisions that i make for me. Not to people please, not to fit in with the crowd, not to go against anyone. I make decisions in my life for me. If i was constantly going around validating why i live a certain way my friends or family would call me up on it and tell me to STFU.

The constant bashing of the 9-5. It's boring. But what baffles me is all this talk of oh the routine, wearing the suits/blazers to work, the red heat. What's different now?

The routine- she harps on about having a routine. Has to do morning yoga, journal, coffee, gym. Gets up at 5am and is in bed. Has to read 10 pages?

The blazer/uniform? Has she noticed she wears the same thing every day? It's called a sports bra and leggings and it's always my protein?

The red hair, a little scalded after the permanent straightening but still red and still extensions and eyelashes.

So crack on ahead claim you live different. Nothing different in my eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

brandambassador

VIP Member
I have manifested that us tattlers can win the lotto as a syndicate. So I need everyone to transfer me about €100, and I definitely swear I’ll use the money to do the lotto on all of our behalf. I’ll be so busy manifesting I won’t have time to prove each week that I have spent your money this way, but alas the universe will guide us. Please Revolut me my username is @frankyfraud

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

blocknroll

Speaking as a pregnant woman, I’d rather take advice about pre and post partum care from Fred West.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
I laughed so hard at that note. So, so hard. Can’t even say something nice privately between the two of them without making it passive aggressive to people here. They care SO much about what is written here and I love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Jesus Christ can we go a day without her referencing when she last drank / was hungover? It consumes her thoughts. She talks like someone in AA counting the hours and days since the last drink/binge
Here, I'm someone in AA and we don't go on like that 😅! She definitely has a problem. AA is a fantastic programme for getting your sh*t together. You don't have to go half as far down the scale as she has to benefit from it. It just makes your life better. That's my rant. If anyone has questions about it give me a shout or get on a zoom - www.aaom.ie. Keep coming back - it works if you work it 😉.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I can't think of a more honest instagrammer personally.

She is honest and documents all her poor hygiene. What other influencer tells their audience that their hair stinks?

Documents all her passive aggressiveness.

Shares with everyone just how fond she is of food and alcohol.

So transparent in the fact that the furnace is only beneficial to her bank account. Customers deserve some criticism for parting with their cash on this awful program. You won't find salvation through an Instagram influencer! Focus on yourself and do it properly, hire a good local PT and be serious about yourself for once.

She shares just how little she thinks of her one and only "friend" Sinead.

Why anyone would give their money to Siobhan is beyond me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

havinasnoop

*shows the screen grab of the alarm going off at 6am - "this hit me hard"
Oh really? You're awake at 4.30/5 each morning ya spoon

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Mitten41

Also why do so many of the influencers need to rain on Ireland and life in Ireland so much….like yer one fit soul Nicole….goes on a trip home, so excited, back to Ibiza 2 days later- so grateful for amazing Ibiza life after Ireland. Like WTF- get over yourself, you’re on an extended holiday in a box room on the sesh…carrying on like some higher being. It just irritates me. You can live the life you want anywhere you want

As a sport, what is the point of BJJ?
I don’t get it- carrying on like it’s teaching some sort of life lesson….she’s only doing it cause James Smith does….I am irrationally annoyed by it all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

G+T

VIP Member
I feel like I say this every few months but she is a walking contradiction. She comes off so insecure when she talks on different podcasts yet at the same time won't let anyone speak, talks over people, talks down to others, scoffs at the idea of a 9 to 5 and scoffs at so much more that us meer mortals accept as life. Somewhere along the way her ego just got massively inflated. She got a lot of positive attention from the body transformation but she never left her leaving cert 06 mentality. She puts up that dorky work photo to compare to herself in a bikini in bali. She jumps around a few countries every few months. Just to avoid tax I'm sure of it.

I enjoy my own company too and it could be argued I'm a bit boring at times. But I still have a social life and friends and I would be around work colleagues daily so like I do see people. Whereas I think she could go a long time if she wanted without seeing anyone bar the delivery men/women of bali. Even if they all say oh u can always meet someone for dinner and drinks. We'll I couldn't be arsed to constantly putting myself out there to meet new people. Sometimes yes but people seem to flit in and out of bali so people change the whole time.

The shaggy dog look she does in a bikini for a post I think she thinks makes her look all down to earth and chilled but it's just as contrived as being fully dolled up.

She is very boring. Like all the talk of big business in Europe this summer was a load s##te it was just to get out bali. She literally does nothing to diversify her business.

She never goes more than two days without referencing alcohol or actually drinking. As much as she thinks she can train all day everyday I bet her body is screaming at her on a daily basis.

The waste from her is unbelievable, the fast fashion, the amount of air mileage , the fast food and her waste of money she doesn't value a penny she makes. And don't even get me started on the vaccine controversy. Having a long term lease I can only imagine empty right now and lounging around in nicer one just shows how she is so wasteful.

I didn't watch the new vlog cos I'm quite enjoying not hearing her moan too much on her stories at the moment. I find it so triggering how she can find anything/everything to complain about. I have a friend like that nothing has ever happened in their life to cause them pain or hardship but u would swear they had been handed the worst luck in the world. As someone with serious health issues I 🙄 everytime I hear siobhan moan.

Anyway felt like posting cos it has been awhile I didn't really cover anything new basically shiv is a boring alcoholic and bad skin and a big ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 38