Siobhan O'Hagan #21 A gazillion steps around her flat, Christ Siobhan you're such a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's sucking nothing in in that video of her in the red bikini walking in the sand towards the camera!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her pouch is literally only ever brought up when she posts edited/old pics of herself.

Reactions: 9
Her pouch is literally only ever brought up when she posts edited/old pics of herself.
I actually don't care if she has a pouch and whether she edits her pics (even though that's tit for obvious reasons) BUT what I care about is flaunting a lifestyle of shovelling food all day and still looking somewhat fit. She can only live like that because she is taller than average and has the time to do a billion steps a day and attend different workout classes, I doubt event 0.5% of the clients she targets could do that and she fails to acknowledge this when advertising her crappy oven.
I'm not as tall as her but I'm fully aware that with 5"7 I can get away with a lot more food than my 5"1 friend doing the workouts with me. She is also missing the key when it comes to weight loss and healthy eating YOU CAN'T OUT TRAIN A BAD DIET and while she is acting somewhat woke and trying to go with the love your body flow bla bla it only comes across as someone desperately trying to burn more calories than the shite she eats because that is literally all she is doing.
She doesn't try to be healthy, cook fresh, take care of her skin, nails, hair or create awareness and mindfulness around healthy eating. All she does is find justification for the crappy lifestyle she has gotten used to and to affirm that she is doing the right thing, she now wants to get the oven victims to develop the same mindset.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I actually don't care if she has a pouch and whether she edits her pics (even though that's tit for obvious reasons) BUT what I care about is flaunting a lifestyle of shovelling food all day and still looking somewhat fit. She can only live like that because she is taller than average and has the time to do a billion steps a day and attend different workout classes, I doubt event 0.5% of the clients she targets could do that and she fails to acknowledge this when advertising her crappy oven.
I'm not as tall as her but I'm fully aware that with 5"7 I can get away with a lot more food than my 5"1 friend doing the workouts with me. She is also missing the key when it comes to weight loss and healthy eating YOU CAN'T OUT TRAIN A BAD DIET and while she is acting somewhat woke and trying to go with the love your body flow bla bla it only comes across as someone desperately trying to burn more calories than the shite she eats because that is literally all she is doing.
She doesn't try to be healthy, cook fresh, take care of her skin, nails, hair or create awareness and mindfulness around healthy eating. All she does is find justification for the crappy lifestyle she has gotten used to and to affirm that she is doing the right thing, she now wants to get the oven victims to develop the same mindset.

I agree she has an advantage because she’s tall and I agree that she does punishment work outs and steps to make up for what she eats while acting like it’s so possible to eat all the shite she does but the only reason it looks like she’s able do that and still look toned and trim is because she edits her pics. I don’t for a second believe she has those abs and toned lower tummy. Sure in the videos of her walking into the sea/boxing or whatever, even her upper legs are much bigger and less toned and that wouldn’t be an issue if she didn’t post pics with an entirely different body

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I agree she has an advantage because she’s tall and I agree that she does punishment work outs and steps to make up for what she eats while acting like it’s so possible to eat all the shite she does but the only reason it looks like she’s able do that and still look toned and trim is because she edits her pics. I don’t for a second believe she has those abs and toned lower tummy. Sure in the videos of her walking into the sea/boxing or whatever, even her upper legs are much bigger and less toned and that wouldn’t be an issue if she didn’t post pics with an entirely different body

I think I phrased it badly, I do believe we focus too much on the edited pics because we are already scrutinizing her terrible behaviour but your average insta follower who is likely to buy the oven won't look as closely as we do and not necessarily notice that's why the other behaviour she displays is just as damaging or even more than the edited pics! Yes, we know she is bigger than her pics and that there is no way she wears M in MP if Sinead claims to wear M but the regular audience wouldn't realise that. Even her real body is likely something the buying audience would aspire to look like (which makes editing the pics even dumber lol) and that's why her daily behaviour is so misleading and making her such a fraud!

Reactions: 6
I think I phrased it badly, I do believe we focus too much on the edited pics because we are already scrutinizing her terrible behaviour but your average insta follower who is likely to buy the oven won't look as closely as we do and not necessarily notice that's why the other behaviour she displays is just as damaging or even more than the edited pics! Yes, we know she is bigger than her pics and that there is no way she wears M in MP if Sinead claims to wear M but the regular audience wouldn't realise that. Even her real body is likely something the buying audience would aspire to look like (which makes editing the pics even dumber lol) and that's why her daily behaviour is so misleading and making her such a fraud!
Sorry I think I picked you up wrong!
You’re deffo right that the body she actually has would be much more relatable to people and probably less intimidating to someone looking to start in getting fit. And that the amount of people commenting on her posts that do not see the fraud she is is shocking.. so many people genuinely think she’s someone to aspire to and that would be fine but the person they’re looking up to doesn’t exist. She’s not a girl boss, other people do the majority of work for her ‘business’ and the whole thing is fraudulent anyway, she doesn’t come across particularly kind or nice, deffo has a problem with both alcohol and hygiene and doesn’t come across as a well adjusted adult. I used to like her funnily enough until I read here and hadn’t realised all the things I had missed!

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20211023-001511_Instagram.jpg

Funny how she's posting Emma's stuff after I recommended it here yesterday... I'm sure she's only just started following her today too, as didn't spot it yesterday!
Maybe she likes her one troll's recommendations...

Reactions: 12
Great, the All Ireland ticket robbing, vaccine stealing, con artist leach is reading here.

You are a horrific, selfish, scamming, unempathethic human. I have no sympathy for the day when it all comes falling down and you are forced to retreat into obscurity. We won't see that part.

And it will.

Reactions: 24
Jesus Christ can we go a day without her referencing when she last drank / was hungover? It consumes her thoughts. She talks like someone in AA counting the hours and days since the last drink/binge

Reactions: 19
Jesus Christ can we go a day without her referencing when she last drank / was hungover? It consumes her thoughts. She talks like someone in AA counting the hours and days since the last drink/binge
Here, I'm someone in AA and we don't go on like that 😅! She definitely has a problem. AA is a fantastic programme for getting your sh*t together. You don't have to go half as far down the scale as she has to benefit from it. It just makes your life better. That's my rant. If anyone has questions about it give me a shout or get on a zoom - www.aaom.ie. Keep coming back - it works if you work it 😉.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Here, I'm someone in AA and we don't go on like that 😅! She definitely has a problem. AA is a fantastic programme for getting your sh*t together. You don't have to go half as far down the scale as she has to benefit from it. It just makes your life better. That's my rant. If anyone has questions about it give me a shout or get on a zoom - www.aaom.ie. Keep coming back - it works if you work it 😉.
well Done to you!! ❤
I just don’t know anyone else who continually bases time and agendas around drinking or being hungover!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I just don’t know anyone else who continually bases time and agendas around drinking or being hungover!
And now she is even comparing the (approximate) weekly cost of The Furnace to the price of alcohol, specifically the price of a Gin & Tonic IN DUBLIN! 🤔🧐

Full quote from her stories - her 'explanation' of what The Furnace is ...

It's nothing groundbreaking.
The nutrition of it is quite simple, and, like nutrition doesn't have to be complicated, like.
Any plans that are selling you mad diets or groundbreaking stuff is not, are not ... no, sorry ... (shakes head).

Anyway, the biggest part is the mindset. Like, I am teaching people about nutritions, and then obviously being the support there to realise that "Yeah, going over calories doesn't matter", "Putting on weight doesn't matter", and only when you take away all that pressure that we so often put on ourselves you realise that you can actually change your body in a healthy way.

Am ... It's complicated. And it takes practice and it takes trusting the process. And it takes, yeah, a little trust in us to ... (didn't finish remark).

To be honest, the program isn't perfect, like there's so many new videos I want to record and stuff. Am, but I am really proud of what we can do - especially at the price. It's €79 per month, and which is, oh like €19 a week. What's that ... like probably one gin & tonic in Dublin at this rate.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
And now she is even comparing the (approximate) weekly cost of The Furnace to the price of alcohol, specifically the price of a Gin & Tonic IN DUBLIN! 🤔🧐

Full quote from her stories - her 'explanation' of what The Furnace is ...

It's nothing groundbreaking.
The nutrition of it is quite simple, and, like nutrition doesn't have to be complicated, like.
Any plans that are selling you mad diets or groundbreaking stuff is not, are not ... no, sorry ... (shakes head).

Anyway, the biggest part is the mindset. Like, I am teaching people about nutritions, and then obviously being the support there to realise that "Yeah, going over calories doesn't matter", "Putting on weight doesn't matter", and only when you take away all that pressure that we so often put on ourselves you realise that you can actually change your body in a healthy way.

Am ... It's complicated. And it takes practice and it takes trusting the process. And it takes, yeah, a little trust in us to ... (didn't finish remark).

To be honest, the program isn't perfect, like there's so many new videos I want to record and stuff. Am, but I am really proud of what we can do - especially at the price. It's €79 per month, and which is, oh like €19 a week. What's that ... like probably one gin & tonic in Dublin at this rate.
Isn’t it so great for her that she has a business that she doesn’t need to advertise on her Instagram. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Isn’t it so great for her that she has a business that she doesn’t need to advertise on her Instagram. 🥴
She used to say this all the time and now look at her, flogging her crappy program as often as she can. All the lies she tells eventually come out.

She should stop being a spoof and just admit that there are unlimited places too, it reads like a pyramid scheme "I need FIVE ladies to join me", no you bleeping don't, you will literally take anyone going

Reactions: 17
She's rather spend more time on rewarding things than cook? Doesn't she spend half her life waiting on food deliveries while picking her face? A shower is very rewarding, don't see her doing much of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She's rather spend more time on rewarding things than cook? Doesn't she spend half her life waiting on food deliveries while picking her face? A shower is very rewarding, don't see her doing much of that.

Read that as C*ck not cook. Could be either 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has so much time on her hands I don't see how she wouldn't have time to cook, she's just lazy!

Reactions: 12
She can’t complain about the €53 for letter …….hmmmmm
We’re you not just complaining. Moan moan moan

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.