Siobhan O'Hagan #21 A gazillion steps around her flat, Christ Siobhan you're such a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Queen Nicole is making a travel guide. She has barely travelled....

About where? Ibiza and Bali...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She doesn’t want kids but she wants to float around new and expecting mother’s and give them advice? Seems like an odd fit.
Eugh that disgusts me because she's basically just preying on their vulnerabilities around their bodies changing. She doesn't
show the slightest bit of empathy to anyone, only self serving greed, I would hate to think of her ""coaching"" new and expectant
mothers.

Reactions: 19
She's the last person I'd ever take postpartum advice from same with all other non-parent influencers flogging it, there are many credible coaches out there with great content who actually have kids and a proper education/certification. It'll always be different to get this type of coaching from another mom who understands exactly what you're going through.

Reactions: 10
Her email today:

Are you letting other people’s opinions affect what you do or how you live your life?

One thing I’ve seen a lot of over the years, is the gossip and comments when somebody decides to “go for it” or even do something even slightly different to the social norm.

Back in 2014, I even set up a separate instagram account because I was embarrassed about the fact that I was going to try make a career in fitness.

I was really worried that my friends would laugh or cringe at me sharing my workouts and recipes.

Luckily, it all worked out - and my “fitness account” outgrew poor old @siobhsies2013.

I realised that a lot of people supported me on this journey. I also realised that anybody who was slagging me, was actually just a little internally envious.

I know, I know, that sounds really patronising and what somebody would say about the school bully “don’t mind them - they’re just jealous!”

But it’s true. Think about when you are really looking after yourself and making great choices with your nutrition or going a few weeks off the drink.

The loudest critics are most often the people who wish they had the discipline, drive or guts to do what you’re doing.

I’m forever telling friends with small businesses to put themselves “out there” online. People buy off people they trust and if you are selling a product or service, it can be really beneficial to have a face or personality behind the brand.

But there is often a fear of what Karen down the road will think if she sees you speaking on your story.

Karen will never buy from you, if she is the type of person to make snide comments like that.

Or else you are making up Karen - and there is nobody who will be criticising you. You are creating these fake scenarios and opinions in your head.

Let’s say you don’t want to drink at the wedding this weekend because you’re feeling really good and don’t want to ruin that feeling.

You know your friend will be so angry if you don’t drink.

But will she?

Or are you projecting?

If you are holding yourself back because of other people’s opinions - there are two things to consider:

• their opinion does not matter (they won’t be the reason your business/life is a success/failure)

• they don’t actually care (you think they are thinking things that they are not thinking, or else they are thinking and not saying anything - which shouldn’t affect you anyway?) (sorry - I've read that sentence a few times and I'm not sure if it makes any sense!)

Do what YOU want to do. Drink if you want to, don’t drink if you want to. Have a kid if you want to, don’t have one if you don’t (I presume people don’t need an email from me to tell you that!!) Speak to the camera if you want to.

Take the risk. Do the thing that makes you happy.

You may even have to make new, supportive friends.

When you’re on your death bed, you won’t give a sh*t what Karen thought of your life.

Siobhan "forever putting myself out there" O'Hagan

P.S. I should probably add - if somebody really close to you is critical of something you are doing - have a conversation about it. They should have your best interests at heart and could be genuinely worried or concerned about what is best for you.

sorry now but how is she living differently? She’s basically on a constant holiday…she’s hardly backpacking or even going beyond 1km from her luxury bed.
Every second person person on Instagram is a PT.
And regarding her little story about not drinking and a friend being angry…that was her to Sinead.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm sorry but all of her emails come off as a spoof?? I'm never sure if it's a genius pisstake from our brilliant tattlers, or one she actually sent out to potential clients/followers.

Is she genuinely that unaware of what she's typing to not see herself in it??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Her email today:

Are you letting other people’s opinions affect what you do or how you live your life?

One thing I’ve seen a lot of over the years, is the gossip and comments when somebody decides to “go for it” or even do something even slightly different to the social norm.

Back in 2014, I even set up a separate instagram account because I was embarrassed about the fact that I was going to try make a career in fitness.

I was really worried that my friends would laugh or cringe at me sharing my workouts and recipes.

Luckily, it all worked out - and my “fitness account” outgrew poor old @siobhsies2013.

I realised that a lot of people supported me on this journey. I also realised that anybody who was slagging me, was actually just a little internally envious.

I know, I know, that sounds really patronising and what somebody would say about the school bully “don’t mind them - they’re just jealous!”

But it’s true. Think about when you are really looking after yourself and making great choices with your nutrition or going a few weeks off the drink.

The loudest critics are most often the people who wish they had the discipline, drive or guts to do what you’re doing.

I’m forever telling friends with small businesses to put themselves “out there” online. People buy off people they trust and if you are selling a product or service, it can be really beneficial to have a face or personality behind the brand.

But there is often a fear of what Karen down the road will think if she sees you speaking on your story.

Karen will never buy from you, if she is the type of person to make snide comments like that.

Or else you are making up Karen - and there is nobody who will be criticising you. You are creating these fake scenarios and opinions in your head.

Let’s say you don’t want to drink at the wedding this weekend because you’re feeling really good and don’t want to ruin that feeling.

But will she?

Or are you projecting?

If you are holding yourself back because of other people’s opinions - there are two things to consider:

• their opinion does not matter (they won’t be the reason your business/life is a success/failure)

• they don’t actually care (you think they are thinking things that they are not thinking, or else they are thinking and not saying anything - which shouldn’t affect you anyway?) (sorry - I've read that sentence a few times and I'm not sure if it makes any sense!)

Do what YOU want to do. Drink if you want to, don’t drink if you want to. Have a kid if you want to, don’t have one if you don’t (I presume people don’t need an email from me to tell you that!!) Speak to the camera if you want to.

When you’re on your death bed, you won’t give a sh*t what Karen thought of your life.

P.S. I should probably add - if somebody really close to you is critical of something you are doing - have a conversation about it. They should have your best interests at heart and could be genuinely worried or concerned about what is best for you.

sorry now but how is she living differently? She’s basically on a constant holiday…she’s hardly backpacking or even going beyond 1km from her luxury bed.
And regarding her little story about not drinking and a friend being angry…that was her to Sinead.
Oof...someone definitely must have had a word with her about the drinking 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had a look at that old siobhsies2013 account and she looks so much happier and healthier in every single photo

Reactions: 9
Was she not the very one who made snide comments to the beg about giving up alcohol for a bit. She must be jealous so , going by her own words of “wisdom”

Reactions: 25
Imagine suffering with fertility issues and reading that email; drink if you want or don't drink if you don't want to & then in the same sentence as though its as straightforward as choosing whether to abstain from alcohol on a Saturday night have a baby, don't have a baby 🙄

Reactions: 16
Oof...someone definitely must have had a word with her about the drinking 😬
She’s either drinking herself into oblivion or she’s off the drink and every second thought is about drinking?!?

Also, that screenshot is probably just from her signing up to the Pre Sale Email list. Not a hope she’s going to put in the effort to actual do a course that might have substance. She prefers those clown courses from Instagram ‘self help’ and ‘motivational’ influencers.

Reactions: 14
Speaking as a pregnant woman, I’d rather take advice about pre and post partum care from Fred West.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Her email today:

But will she?

Or are you projecting?

The constant need for self validation and justification of thoughts, actions or life decisions is mind boggling & so defensive!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She somehow seems to have managed to go through all of the last few years and BLM movements misunderstanding the meaning of the word Karen...

I don't think Karen really works in the context of her email. Hilarious.

I'm kind shocked but also not at the same time.

Also thought she stopped doing daily emails cos they were absolute tripe.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She somehow seems to have managed to go through all of the last few years and BLM movements misunderstanding the meaning of the word Karen...

I don't think Karen really works in the context of her email. Hilarious.

I'm kind shocked but also not at the same time.

Also thought she stopped doing daily emails cos they were absolute tripe.
From trolls to Karens - we’ve been promoted, and the context is still completely lost on her 🤦🏻‍♀️

P.S. Siobh love, thank god you were “good” at maths because your grammar is dreadful.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus what a load of rambling Dear Diary nonsense. Did she even proof-read that before firing it out to the masses? The second bullet point reads like someone that actually has comprehension problems. “You think they are thinking things they are not thinking...” Like something you’d say when you’re completely hammered drunk. Always a possibility with this one I guess.

Here’s another sweeping statement for you SOH - the people that harp on the loudest about how happy and carefree and “living their best life” they are, are usually not that happy or carefree or living their best life at all.

Reactions: 16
2 observations:

1.Trying to direct people to follow her own old personal account

2.Branching out to post/pre-natal

Someone is having to revise their niche market & build a following as just siobhan on her old account.

Me thinks 💰💰💰💰 problems?

Reactions: 22
Seems the middle aged pregnant market is her attempt to diversify her business.

I said it here and seems she listened lol. Can't keep up with the young uns for forever.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.