Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Biscuit or cake

VIP Member
Anyone think they were reading from a script . Definitely keywords make me think they were…. 10/10 , mindset, deprived, consistency, recommend to my friends .

Thought she’d no time to be checking WhatsApp also 🥱🥱🥱 such a crock of shite , she’s hard selling this year , sales dwindling
And that they all appeared at the same time...

HCiara

I think in the beginning Siobhan loved it. She loved having Sinead follow her around like a lost puppy. She loved the attention and the fawning of how amazing sinead thought siobhan was. But reality always sets in. It wasn't an equal friendship. Siobhan happily put sinead down at any opportunity on Instagram or in vlogs and podcasts. Living together probably showed sinead that siobhan is 90 percent of the time miserable and grumpy when she doesn't have a drink in hand. But like all puppies siobhan got bored of having sinead around. And sinead found new friends. Which I doubt siobhan liked. Even though she was bored of her she defo wouldn't want her to abandon her. Siobhan only wants to be the abandoner not the abandonee. I think a big shift in the friendship was shown post Direns podcast. I can only assume due to the negative feedback. Sinead had also gotten the majority of what she could get out of siobhan by than. Like from an outsiders view. What exactly do they have in common. Sinead likes her hocus pocus mediations and reaffirmations. Lighting a bitta sage and chatting shite on her podcast. When sinead is focused she actually has quite a few bits on e.g the podcast, the mediation course, the brave way meetings in person, tranquility rings, doing ads for teeth whitener, tan and that fast fashion group and she has Jack. When sinead is being a lush, that's when siobhan is all over her for a friend to do cringe tictoks with and rack up a bar with shots. Siobhan disagrees with the vast majority of sineads view points. She isn't in the slightest bit religious or spiritual she scoffs at sineads ideas and won't let the girl speak publicly. I can't imagine Jack enjoyed her company either and that can can have an affect on friendships when there is a bf around. Siobhan is planning to go on the run again. Like honestly u would swear she has an arrest warrant out on her she can't stay anywhere without having to recycling the same 4 places again. The only recycling she does. Siobhan doesn't like couples and she doesn't like sinead being more popular than her and sinead not always being miserable like herself.
What happened on the podcast??

Could they have gotten a car for her Dad to use back in Ireland and said it’s a company car? Her dad is her company secretary so maybe he says his personal car is the company car? I don’t know anything about this though - would he need to have the Oh Fitness logo plastered all over it for it to qualify? 🤷‍♀️
No it would have to be bought by the business itself, I reckon its what they value the Furnace website as.