Siobhan O'Hagan #21 A gazillion steps around her flat, Christ Siobhan you're such a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah there is something odd there about that relationship. It seems she is trying to prove to them about living differently as much as she is trying to prove to everyone else.
There really is, what ever about when she’s back in Ireland for longer periods, but for a week at Christmas!! Seems really strange to be honest!

Reactions: 4
Jesus I don’t know anyone who comes home and needs to pay to stay somewhere.
But I think the issue is Siobhan, I just don’t think she likes anyone. She’s too selfish to share space with.

Reactions: 17
She's reached new levels. She's really happy to be flying to Dublin for the festive season and calls it priceless. She's also really happy to be leaving Dublin again and on a plane back to Bali on the 31st.

So she's happy squared. Is this some sort of inception or wtf.
Way the numbers are going she might not be!

She should cut her hair if it's so much effort to wash she leaves it stinking. I go to the gym regularly enough and would at minimum give it a water wash and my hair is nowhere near as long (or in as bad condition) as hers

Reactions: 9
Didn't she not just buy an apartment the other week. Can she not stay there instead of forking out more money on accommodation?

(I appreciate the "apartment" might not exist haha or it is unfurnished)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I honestly find it so odd that she admits her hair stinks on social media. If my friend did that I'd message saying 1. Don't put that on SM and 2. Wash your hair and 3. Are you ok

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Imagine your morning thoughts being ‘my hair is stinking’ and not immediately washing it??? Especially as she lives with other people, she ‘rolls’ with other people, she justifies it by saying sure I’ll be sweating later? Yeah all over OTHER PEOPLE Siobhan.. show some consideration for others even if you don’t care about your own personal hygiene. Fair enough you wouldn’t be smelling like a daisy walking out of the gym but most people go home then and shower. She slept with actual dirty hair.. I can honestly say my hair has definitely been greasy and in need of a wash but I have never been able to smell BO off my own hair 😂 the cheek of her to get a hair dresser to wash it when she won’t do it herself as well 🤢 I’d say she couldn’t work out why JS wouldn’t want to be near her, or why she’s not particularly popular but she broadcasts how dirty she lets herself get rather than shower or not announce that as if she’s proud of it. Is she lacking the social skills to cop that that’s weird?? She says things like that the way someone else would think ‘I want toast for breakfast’ ??? It’s not normal behaviour Siobhan, it’s disgusting and inconsiderate of people who have to be around you

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is it like she is trying to be transparent and relatable and show nOt eVeRyThInG iS pErFeCT but she misses the mark and instead just tells the world she’s … got smelly hair?

I cannot understand it.

Also, the picture where she ‘has no idea what she is doing with her life’ taken 2 days ago when she’s just bought a bleeping apartment like - duck off. Grinds my gears. Such lies. So you just bought an apartment in Ireland for the lols by accident with no planning and you still have no plans YOLO is it? I’m truly over her manic pixie dream girl schtick. Sets my teeth on edge, it’s all just lies.

Reactions: 20
No way that mess has bought an apartment. It's an attempt to prove to world that she is successful and drum up attention from impressionable 20 somethings.

Pure BS. If she did buy, she would have fired every aspect of the purchase in peoples faces. We eagerly await the signing the docs and handing over the keys video.

How does she still have a following that hang off her every word. They need their heads checked!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The biotch has blocked me! Doesn't Shiv know that all publicity is good publicity? 🙄
Anyhoo, if anyone can screenshot the juicy posts. I'd be forever grateful. Please and thanks!

1637066389485.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought her competition days were incredibly damaging and unhealthy? If so then why is she using them for her comparison pics in a positive light? Surely she should be promoting the weight gain and balanced eating rather than the ED side? She’s also pretty much back to the first pic that in her mind she needed to ‘change’ ?
I deffo think she asks herself some questions because she likes to put up certain pics of herself and certain content.
She contradicts herself so often it’s hard to keep up!

Reactions: 20
I thought her competition days were incredibly damaging and unhealthy? If so then why is she using them for her comparison pics in a positive light? Surely she should be promoting the weight gain and balanced eating rather than the ED side? She’s also pretty much back to the first pic that in her mind she needed to ‘change’ ?
I deffo think she asks herself some questions because she likes to put up certain pics of herself and certain content.
She contradicts herself so often it’s hard to keep up!
Just came here to say the same. She is infuriating!

Reactions: 6
Long time reader here but gave up on the monotony of her Insta and didn't read the last 2 threads. 😹 Someone mentioned JS earlier so it got me wondering about the ISF event back in Aug. Did people's predictions of her being avoided by JS and Co come true?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Long time reader here but gave up on the monotony of her Insta and didn't read the last 2 threads. 😹 Someone mentioned JS earlier so it got me wondering about the ISF event back in Aug. Did people's predictions of her being avoided by JS and Co come true?
What do you think 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The biotch has blocked me! Doesn't Shiv know that all publicity is good publicity? 🙄
Anyhoo, if anyone can screenshot the juicy posts. I'd be forever grateful. Please and thanks!

View attachment 869293
Morning thoughts of inane shite.
Some soma boxing club.
Some pizza or highly calorific food.
A post about living differently.
And finally posts about opening spaces on the furnace that she doesn't need insta to sell.
And rinse and repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning thoughts of inane shite.
Some soma boxing club.
Some pizza or highly calorific food.
A post about living differently.
And finally posts about opening spaces on the furnace that she doesn't need insta to sell.
And rinse and repeat.
There’s no rinsing when you never wash your hair 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
So what is the actual deal with BJJ? Why is it so amazing? I am
Obviously just too old to appreciate it but I can’t ever believe that it’s something I would ever have done when younger. It’s kinda wrestling?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.