Siobhan O'Hagan #21 A gazillion steps around her flat, Christ Siobhan you're such a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People do try to bring her down by references to it though… I get she’s a PT (and one that is not the epitome of health or fitness) but it must hurt to have your weight pointed out / laughed at regardless?
before anyone says, I’m aware the lifestyle doesn’t help The ‘pouch’, but no matter who you are it definitely hurts seeing your weight be commented on.

Reactions: 7
Safe to say our Shiv has been reading this thread 🤣

“I have recently heard that the trolls often refer to my pouch when trying to bring me down” 🤣🤣 hiya Siobhan! 👋🏽
100% they all read here, there no doubt!

Well stop trying to con everyone that you have a 6 pack by editing your photos then??
In fairness the toxic trait displayed here then is conning folks rather than having a few extra pounds on? Weight is sensitive and I think the real issue should be targeted here which is her trying to pull one over on potential customers if there is photo editing at play.

Well stop trying to con everyone that you have a 6 pack by editing your photos then??
In fairness the toxic trait displayed here then is conning folks rather than having a few extra pounds on? Weight is sensitive and I think the real issue should be targeted here which is her trying to pull one over on potential customers if there is photo editing at play rather than people targeting stomach fat?!

Reactions: 4

In fairness the toxic trait displayed here then is conning folks rather than having a few extra pounds on? Weight is sensitive and I think the real issue should be targeted here which is her trying to pull one over on potential customers if there is photo editing at play.

In fairness the toxic trait displayed here then is conning folks rather than having a few extra pounds on? Weight is sensitive and I think the real issue should be targeted here which is her trying to pull one over on potential customers if there is photo editing at play rather than people targeting stomach fat?!
Shes even sucking in "the pouch" in the pic she posted on Instagram 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Shes even sucking in "the pouch" in the pic she posted on Instagram 🤦🏻‍♀️
And if that’s so, the issue is the sucking in or editing or any conning of any kind! And that’s a very real problem, I thought influencers were past this con man stuff but here we are

How sad would your life have to be to spend your time reading threads about yourself though? I’d rather not know if it was me 🙈

I think commenting on her body is fair game tbh because she cons people as a PT. And she posts other pictures of herself that actually look absolutely nothing like her in reality. That's why people comment on it imo. For example to compare to a pic where she looks a stone lighter posted the same day...

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think commenting on her body is fair game tbh because she cons people as a PT. And she posts other pictures of herself that actually look absolutely nothing like her in reality. That's why people comment on it imo. For example to compare to a pic where she looks a stone lighter posted the same day...
Completely agree! It’s ridiculous- especially with the industry she’s in.

Reactions: 12
How sad would your life have to be to spend your time reading threads about yourself though? I’d rather not know if it was me 🙈
I’d say it’s actually hard to stay away when your whole livelihood is so dependant on reputation etc
You wouldn’t be the better for reading it but morbid curiosity might get the better of you!

Ya I guess I just am of the opinion that calling out the real issue (conning people) should be the focus rather than body shaming. I accept it’s easier to make the point by doing so but it’s not for me.

Reactions: 4
I'd be glued here personally! 😂 The game she's in, she's dependent on views, likes, shares, mentions etc. Most would take the 'criticism' on board and change- look at some the 'dying'/dead threads on some 'influencers' on here for example- they've cleaned up their acts and stopped doing the tit they were being called out on. But not our Shiv. We're all just jealous trolls...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No one cares what size she is in reality if that's what she would show. But she doesn't. She shows photos of herself with wash board abs that do NOT match what appears in videos of her.

She is lying plain and simple! There's nothing wrong with her body at all. We just wish she would own it and stop putting these ridiculous pics up that are just lies 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'd be glued here personally! 😂 The game she's in, she's dependent on views, likes, shares, mentions etc. Most would take the 'criticism' on board and change- look at some the 'dying'/dead threads on some 'influencers' on here for example- they've cleaned up their acts and stopped doing the tit they were being called out on. But not our Shiv. We're all just jealous trolls...
Well aye! I personally wouldn’t wanna know what people would say about me, but I can see your point of view! The least she could do if she is reading it is change the things we’re discussing and stop making an idiot of herself on the internet for all to see 🤣

• Haha
She’s right in saying most people do have a ‘pouch’ especially women, it’s to do with our anatomy and that’s fine, but most people don’t edit abs onto ourselves too? No one would notice her ‘pouch’ if there wasn’t such a stark contrast between the photos she poses in and the videos/pics that she isn’t posed in.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
A “fun pouch” shiv there is absolutely nothing in the slightest fun about you 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.