Siobhan O'Hagan #21 A gazillion steps around her flat, Christ Siobhan you're such a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what is the actual deal with BJJ? Why is it so amazing? I am
Obviously just too old to appreciate it but I can’t ever believe that it’s something I would ever have done when younger. It’s kinda wrestling?
Well u see u roll around with men that wouldn't touch u with a barge poll and get all sweaty and they grab u in all sorts of places. So that u save that later for the wank bank.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
So what is the actual deal with BJJ? Why is it so amazing? I am
Obviously just too old to appreciate it but I can’t ever believe that it’s something I would ever have done when younger. It’s kinda wrestling?
James sniff does it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@caramelsq it’s the art of submission - so it’s not boxing or sparring, it’s about using your strength & skills to submit someone (in practise terms, someone taps you leg and ‘taps out’ and you win- in real life you might choke someone unconscious or dislocate their arm to defend yourself against attack). It’s not really wresting as such, but for boys like JS & Diren etc, it allows them act like big dick competitors, wresting each other, jumping on each other’s back etc. it’s a form of martial arts that is either for competition based, Olympic/UFC along with boxing etc, or a lot do it for self defence. It’s very popular as a lot of UFC people do it now, but siobhan does it I assume cos James Smith does

Reactions: 21
Does her hair in that guys face just seem wrong. Tie it up and dont be swiping people with a stinking pony tail. Why does she always have her hair down in gym. To increase the sweatyness of it it ? Gross

• Sick
Reactions: 20
She’s actually a little late to the BJJ craze, I think it peaked 2 or so years ago and is actually quite popular now. To be fair, I’ve heard great things about it but it’s definitely a major clique once you’re in and Siobhan 100% doesn’t fit the mould. Apparently two major aspects are discipline and respect- I’ll say no more.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I unfollowed but might actually follow over Christmas if she is back in Ireland- I cannot be arsed with the Bali content of sweating in a CrossFit gym, various cocktails, sunbathing selfies. Least I see places I recognise in the Dublin content.

Reactions: 12
See Sinead Heg went to an Orphanage today, no sign of Shiv!
Shock horror shiv couldn't be bothered she had dermot Kennedy tickets to be buying #priorities I have said on sinead thread that it's white savior syndrome her off to the orphanage and having a fundraiser for them. I'm being very cynical today but what happened with feedbali no more talk of that since before they left bali last time. It be nice if Jack helps out with some teaching for the kids. But shiv wouldn't help not her sort of thing.

Reactions: 17
Shivs keyboard must be covered in crumbs that stick to the screen when she closes the lid. The absolute filth of it !

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Is it just me or do her feet gross everyone out. She's always taking pics of them. They are dirty and huge.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
“When the spaces are gone they’re gone. I don’t know when I will be opening more. Maybe next week”. Who is falling for this con?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can't think of a more honest instagrammer personally.

She is honest and documents all her poor hygiene. What other influencer tells their audience that their hair stinks?

Documents all her passive aggressiveness.

Shares with everyone just how fond she is of food and alcohol.

So transparent in the fact that the furnace is only beneficial to her bank account. Customers deserve some criticism for parting with their cash on this awful program. You won't find salvation through an Instagram influencer! Focus on yourself and do it properly, hire a good local PT and be serious about yourself for once.

She shares just how little she thinks of her one and only "friend" Sinead.

Why anyone would give their money to Siobhan is beyond me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
“When the spaces are gone they’re gone. I don’t know when I will be opening more. Maybe next week”. Who is falling for this con?
Why can't she keep a rolling waiting list or do as most people do scale up to meet the demand.

She has very strange business methods.

The way she bangs on about it, it's an elite level programme with masses of people on a list waiting to be accepted.

Not a bargain basement excel spreadsheet. I'd say a revenue audit would tear her to shreds.

Reactions: 15
The fact that Sinead called her out on not even knowing any Dermot Kennedy songs and now using them on her stories like she’s a big fan

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She needs to rethink the angle she's recording the yoga from, i saw waaaaay too much shiv 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.