Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uncleted

VIP Member
‘the big screen’ lol she does realise any dickhead with a camera can put a video on YouTube right?
I was a child star back in the 90s, my parents had one of those video cameras. I featured on the big screen in soo many productions, my communion, birthdays and even my first day of primary school!! Thank god I went on to live a normal “corporate 9-5 office job” life and didn’t turn out like one of those jaded child stars like Britney. Phew lucky escape

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Whatamiat

I have an unhealthy hatred towards siobhan. And im unsure why. I am not jealous of her, I dont want her 'living differently' life. I mean my life could use some improvement but so could everyone's but I def don't want hers. I'm not the best looking but I'd say I'm miles better than her. She is def 'fitter' than I am but I still wudnt want her body lol I prefer my grose weirdly enough body 🤣🤣 so can't figure out what it is.

Possibly she's a moody horrible bitch and I don't like bullies. And she's slyly (is it even a word?) bullying sinead. Or she gets pissed at followers when they suggest something helpful.
Like fuck off then siobhan. No one asked you to post your life on insta. No one would miss you if you lead a quiet life away from social media. Please PLEASE do that!!! You would be saving alot of us from so much pain.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

MellyMayne

Her latest story, pointing the camera at herself with a smug, condescending look on her face because she has invented taking a picture with no filter and hassled Sinead about it that much that she doesn't use them anymore. She's a massive cock. I'd hate to be her friend, she's so nasty!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Vivian124

VIP Member
She's rather spend more time on rewarding things than cook? Doesn't she spend half her life waiting on food deliveries while picking her face? A shower is very rewarding, don't see her doing much of that.

• Haha

Hairylairy

Chatty Member
Ah doesn’t like the book Elenor Oliphant. I’ve attached the synopsis of the book. I’d say there’s too many home truths in it for SiobhView attachment 855538
I enjoyed Eleanor, I think we all know someone a bit odd & I enjoyed that the book was from her perspective rather than someone else talking about the strange weird character! Siobhan found it meh because she hasn't an empathic bone in her body also I picture her as being in the "mean girl gang" in school, she'd totally take the piss out of an Eleanor type person IMO

• Haha

pieball

Long time lurker here but I finally snapped and unfollowed her this morning.
I just couldn’t stand the ignorance, mis-information, deception and plain old bullshittery anymore.

Anyway, I’m off to find an almond croissant to cheer myself up.

• Haha

Kilingtime

VIP Member
'Always learning, always improving....'

What the actual Fuck?? Has she done ANY further nutritional or fitness training/qualifications since her initial PT course?
The Oven hasn't been 'updated' since the day and hour it was uploaded!

She's the only 'PT' (and I use that term VERY loosely) that I have never seen continuing with her studies (the wee free course she featured a while back doesn't really count) or upskilling in any way.
Her 'content' is basically her 'living her best life', eating shite, drinking at every opportunity, cultivating skin cancer, training minimally for a 'sponsored athlete' and pissing on anyone she thinks is even slightly better/more popular than her.

• Heart

Vivian124

VIP Member
Im floored she has bought an apartment!! Doesn't that go against EVERYTHING she says about commitment?!
I love how she can't wait for xmas means i can't wait to get away from that happy smug couple living with me😂

• Haha

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Siobhan is definitely the type to settle down, have 4 kids, buy the big house and then joke and write some blog about how “ living differently can change “.
She would first have to find a man who is willing to put his poker in the furnace 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

farnaway

So she bought the whole apartment 'outright' according to her latest story. That's such a weird thing to say to someone on a congratulations note. Is it a dig at people speculating I wonder?

• Haha
  • Sick

Hairylairy

Chatty Member
I honestly find it so odd that she admits her hair stinks on social media. If my friend did that I'd message saying 1. Don't put that on SM and 2. Wash your hair and 3. Are you ok

• Haha

irishgirlo

Siobhan "do as I say, not as I do" O'Hagan...
Well that's just it in a nutshell really, isn't it?
How the hell do people hand over their hard earned money to this idiot.

• Haha
So according to siobhan, anyone that liked Matt Haigs book the midnight library needs to read more books. I read about 200 books a year and loved that book so fuck off you condescending imbecile

• Haha
  • Heart

MellyMayne

I just don’t understand the whole manifesting thing. One person wrote that they ‘manifested’ working from home and now they work from home…..so essentially she applied for a job that allows people to WFH.

edit: soz wrong chat. Should have been in Sineads thread
Oh my god do you think they accidentally manifested the entire pandemic?

Manifesting is such bullshit. Go to fucking Afghanistan and tell the people there to manifest their lives into something better. Anyone who talks like that is an entitled idiot

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Isn’t the moral of the story to just do whatever makes you happy? Siobhan clearly wasn’t happy doing a “regular” job but happy people don’t shit all over others who choose to live differently? You’d think that in all the underlined shite she has read over the years she would know that happiness is subjective and it takes all sorts to keep the world ticking.

Sure if we all packed it in and hot footed it to Bali to sweat profusely in the gym everyday then who would make her coffee in the morning, who would make her food, who would sign up to her online programmes, who would write the books she underlines. For most of us, work is just something we need to do in order to keep life moving in the right direction. Work isn’t life. She clearly had no external additions to her life that made the 9 to 5 worth it. Must be nice to feel so smug about your “different” life choices but she must remember it doesn’t come without exploiting the hard work and slog of other people who don’t have her luxuries.

For all the books she apparently reads she is totally ignorant. To me her life looks lonely and lacks purpose. She has to compensate for what she doesn’t have by running down the choices of others. I don’t have a fraction of her earnings and have had my hair share handed to me but I’d bet my life I’m a happier person than she is.

Also she isn’t as free as she would like to think. Her own life comes with trappings of it’s own, she lives in a goldfish bowl and tortures herself about her weight. Remember that time after one Christmas when she measured her neck and was raging that she put on. Yeah.. so freeee...

Last edited:
  • Heart

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
I don’t know if anyone else watched sineads moving in vlog, not sure why I did either but in it she shows off the pool which has black tiles on the surround and I remembered Siobhan ‘randomly looking up villas in Bali’ for no apparent reason, and putting a post on her story about how she’d never get a villa with black tiles outside because they get too hot to sit on at the edge of the pool and called it a ‘rookie error’ or something along those lines, and it was right around the time Sinead said she’d gotten the villa she wanted.

Imagine being siobhans friend and she does that? She’s so bitter she actually can’t be happy for Sinead at all, she has to have some little passive aggressive dig at Sinead. It’s like she doesn’t want Sinead to seem happier than her, Siobhan ‘doesn’t want what sinead has’ so therefore what Sinead has isn’t that great or isn’t that much to celebrate.

Does anyone else remember that story? I’m surprised that I’m surprised, she’s such a weapon that she can’t even be happy for Sinead or at least be silent about it.
Even in the vlog Siobhan is sour in it basically implying Sinead and jack over stayed their welcome and she’s so looking forward to ‘getting her own space back’ ? It was two weeks like is she really that miserable she can’t deal with having her best friend in her house for two weeks while she’s stuck???
she was annoying Sinead to get back to Bali for ages!
Then when Sinead and jack are in the start of the vlog they’re wondering if they’ll kill each other living together and jack says ‘maybe Siobhan kept us right’ or something along those lines and they both awkwardly laugh that off, it’s clear as day they both were uncomfortable living in her house. I couldn’t do that to my best friend and their partner.
Siobhan also makes little digs saying ‘no Sinead won’t visit me because she has a boyfriend’ like are you really that childish and bitter?? That vlog really shone a bad light on shiv.

• Heart
Reactions: 30