Siobhan O'Hagan #21 A gazillion steps around her flat, Christ Siobhan you're such a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she’s on about tracking/not tracking, accountability blah blah blah

with no awareness of her own very disordered eating.
She just came on to justify her own disordered thoughts. People struggling to eat 2,500 calories and how they can combat that and eat the 2,500 and even 4,000 if they can balance it out. 😑😬🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Does she do her stories then delete some, cause she starts to talk about taking on clients with disordered eating then it's like next question??

Same SOHite different day. She's so caught up in her lies she believes it as truth!

Reactions: 17
She just came on to justify her own disordered thoughts. People struggling to eat 2,500 calories and how they can combat that and eat the 2,500 and even 4,000 if they can balance it out. 😑😬🙄
4000 calories!!

Reactions: 2
4000 calories!!
Ya she said how she probs ate 4,000 yesterday but that's okay cos the rest of the week she averaged 2,000 to 2,500 so her logic is as long as u can average it out 4,000 calories is grand. 😆 I dunno even hearing the words 4,000 calories is insane to me.

I'm in no way graceful but everytime she flops herself in a pool I just think of the GC on the reality show Splash

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
4000 calories!!
There's not a mission she's eating 4000cals regularly- I have a bodybuilding friend (male) who's in competition prep at the minute eating 3500 daily and he's a tank. She has no clue what she's eating because she makes up the numbers of the food she's tracking. I just can't fathom how anyone can join the Oven as a fat loss venture.

And as far as I'm aware it's either illegal or uninsurable to take on clients with eating disorders. I'm not currently practicing coaching but my (previous) insurance clearly stated that anyone with disordered eating needed clearance from their therapist to begin.

Reactions: 10
More spaces available. Shocking!
She got a pissy last year around black Friday when someone asked would she do an offer. And now it seems like every few months she has a discount for the furnace and has spaces on the regular always just in time for a trip somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There's not a mission she's eating 4000cals regularly- I have a bodybuilding friend (male) who's in competition prep at the minute eating 3500 daily and he's a tank. She has no clue what she's eating because she makes up the numbers of the food she's tracking. I just can't fathom how anyone can join the Oven as a fat loss venture.

And as far as I'm aware it's either illegal or uninsurable to take on clients with eating disorders. I'm not currently practicing coaching but my (previous) insurance clearly stated that anyone with disordered eating needed clearance from their therapist to begin.
Who said anything about eating? ;)
I'm sure you could get somewhere close to that number with a number of alcoholic drinks, esp ones that also have a lot of sugars/syrups added.

Any way, her logic is BS, yeah ok go on average, but you got to still be within a small % of the same cals each day.
Else its no different from the "cabbage soup" fad diets, saving all your cals during the week for the weekend binge.
Seen it on 1 of her excel spreadsheets before, it was like 1500, 1200 cals Sunday to Thurs, then was 3000+Fri & Sat.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she promoting binge and starve? One day knock yourself out have 4000 calories yolo and all that but sure it'll be grand cos the next day deprive yourself and only have 1000 calories #balance???

Reactions: 12
Is she promoting binge and starve? One day knock yourself out have 4000 calories yolo and all that but sure it'll be grand cos the next day deprive yourself and only have 1000 calories #balance???
It sure sounds like it but she dresses up the days that she has very very high calories as fuelling herself for training (not entirely sure what she’s training for, most normal people call it going to the gym)

Reactions: 15
Next weekend I ll justify the rake of jagerbombs by saying I'm fueling my body for this weeks training. Need to hit my 4000 cal target

• Haha
She tries to justify (to herself) that 4000 calories or whatever is making memories and a sign of good times with family and friends and worth it blablabla...... this from a personal trainer who also walks 10000 steps in a hotel room. What?!?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She tries to justify (to herself) that 4000 calories or whatever is making memories and a sign of good times with family and friends and worth it blablabla...... this from a personal trainer who also walks 10000 steps in a hotel room. What?!?!?
And the same person who will gorge on chocolate, crisps and ice cream alone.. some fun memories there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.