Siobhan O'Hagan #21 A gazillion steps around her flat, Christ Siobhan you're such a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In which case she's only judging people for having mortgages? Not all of us can be handed €€€ from the family biz to afford to buy property outright.

Reactions: 14
So she bought the whole apartment 'outright' according to her latest story. That's such a weird thing to say to someone on a congratulations note. Is it a dig at people speculating I wonder?
Obvs have been reading here.

Reactions: 18
What an absolute waste of money to buy an apartment outright!! Seems very strange to do that if it in fact even happened. Given that we are at the high end of a property boom I would not be putting all my savings etc into an apartment. Just my two cents!! Plus the note from Sinead.. so strange. It must have been just to make a point for us poor souls!!

Reactions: 19
What an absolute waste of money to buy an apartment outright!! Seems very strange to do that if it in fact even happened. Given that we are at the high end of a property boom I would not be putting all my savings etc into an apartment. Just my two cents!! Plus the note from Sinead.. so strange. It must have been just to make a point for us poor souls!!
I would take that note with a grain of salt. It has been done to get people talking on here. I'm not taking the bait. Wonder did Siobhan’s higher or lower self read tattle?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I laughed so hard at that note. So, so hard. Can’t even say something nice privately between the two of them without making it passive aggressive to people here. They care SO much about what is written here and I love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I laughed so hard at that note. So, so hard. Can’t even say something nice privately between the two of them without making it passive aggressive to people here. They care SO much about what is written here and I love it.
Same. They are so triggered and I'm totally here for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That note is definitely staged!! Hi Siobhan 👋🏻

let’s just hope people who work in revenue are reading here too !

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sinead’s not the sharpest tool in the box so I’d say Siobhan can get away with a lot of little white lies. She’s probably not told Sinead that the apartment is in a bog in Offaly and that she got ‘gifted’ money. It wasn’t long ago that Sinead was talking about buying an apartment in Liverpool. She was going to use the funds in her business bank account until she realised that she could only withdraw money as a salary or close down the business account and pay close down fees and taxes 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is very picky but usually in ireland you’d refer to a mortgage free purchase as she’s claiming as “cash” vs “outright”?? Whole thing is so tone deaf when there’s a housing crisis and she doesn’t even live in Ireland

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She no more bought an apartment, Hi Shiv 👋 she's just trying to make content. She is one sad insta hun especially the climate her birth country is in.

So what about the place she has in Bali? Shiv towers, the property guru 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nobody ever, anywhere in the world congratulates someone for buying an apartment “outright”. As per usual this is a total con job. She is so totally desperate for validation it’s actually painful.

Also well done on buying property at the ludicrously overvalued levels they’re at today.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sinead is probably oblivious to this and Shiv wrote the note herself.

Dont forget the time she had to reseal the Cadburys box and open it for content. I'm so embarrassed for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her latest excuse as to why her engagement is so shocking I shared some footage of me rolling sweating around the floor with some poor unsuspecting soul and Instagram marked it as violence hence why my views are lower, nope siobh you're a moaning fraud who sucks the joy out of anything you do or say and your content is shite.. the end

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
anyone notice the “love” looks like it said something else and was written over? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hey everyone 👋 it's been a while. Can someone catch me up. How is she in bali again? Why is she in a different country try everytime I randomly think to check in.
Why is she still grose?
Why hasn't she been cancelled?
Don't like the cancel culture but I will for her.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.