Siobhan O'Hagan #21 A gazillion steps around her flat, Christ Siobhan you're such a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She no more bought an apartment, Hi Shiv 👋 she's just trying to make content. She is one sad insta hun especially the climate her birth country is in.

So what about the place she has in Bali? Shiv towers, the property guru 🤣
I thought the Bali insect infested place is just a longterm lease.

Reactions: 6
Hey everyone 👋 it's been a while. Can someone catch me up. How is she in bali again? Why is she in a different country try everytime I randomly think to check in.
Why is she still grose?
Why hasn't she been cancelled?
Don't like the cancel culture but I will for her.
She's back in Bali cos of the 3rd world prices on her 1st world salary. Cos like how else would she be able to buy an apartment in Ireland outright.
She's never happy so has to flit in between countries every couple of months.
She's still gross cos she only showers every other day.
She hasn't been cancelled cos all the Insta huns stick together and ignore each other's bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If a Cinnabon has ants can u still eat it ! Wat the hell is wrong with her .. she definitely ate it .. she is absolutely vile

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She doesn't give a tit how filters are affecting people. She doesn't have any empathy judging by her past behaviour. It's like when she pretended to give a tit about direct provision but it's just to appear like she cares.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
To me that’s a form of bullying she’s doing with Sinead about the filters. It’s up to herself if she wants to use them not have Siobhan dictate to her. She doesn’t like it when she’s told stop picking her face!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't know who is worse at relationship 'advice'- her or Begarty.

'Not sure if my boyfriend is the one (we are in the process of buying a home together)'

Shiv's 'advice'- 'get out, life is better on your own'...... Jesus....

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I just don’t understand the whole manifesting thing. One person wrote that they ‘manifested’ working from home and now they work from home…..so essentially she applied for a job that allows people to WFH.

edit: soz wrong chat. Should have been in Sineads thread

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just don’t understand the whole manifesting thing. One person wrote that they ‘manifested’ working from home and now they work from home…..so essentially she applied for a job that allows people to WFH.

edit: soz wrong chat. Should have been in Sineads thread
Oh my god do you think they accidentally manifested the entire pandemic?

Manifesting is such bullshit. Go to bleeping Afghanistan and tell the people there to manifest their lives into something better. Anyone who talks like that is an entitled idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I have manifested that us tattlers can win the lotto as a syndicate. So I need everyone to transfer me about €100, and I definitely swear I’ll use the money to do the lotto on all of our behalf. I’ll be so busy manifesting I won’t have time to prove each week that I have spent your money this way, but alas the universe will guide us. Please Revolut me my username is @frankyfraud

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Oh my god do you think they accidentally manifested the entire pandemic?

Manifesting is such bullshit. Go to bleeping Afghanistan and tell the people there to manifest their lives into something better. Anyone who talks like that is an entitled idiot
ill have to find it, but I saw a really interesting post a while back that said manifesting is for privileged white women and I thought it was brill

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Could she not just shut up about filters and people using them, was she not the one who posted a while back that no one should comment about a person's body even in a positive way because you don't know what the person is going through (this was her not happy in her body during comp). I agree with her that Sinead doesn't need to use a filter but shaming her into not using them isn't the way to go.

Reactions: 29
Not even a week of the smug couple and she booked an earlier flight home, not one bit surprised!!!
Now what the duck kind of post is that she's after putting up?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.