Siobhan O'Hagan #21 A gazillion steps around her flat, Christ Siobhan you're such a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so confused about the sudden hate of that ireland transformation show its been on for fecking years what like probably 10 years. I don't live in Ireland so havnt watched in a very long time. But it's always been trash like the panel people being really horrible to people. Why are people only noticing now.

Reactions: 15
I'm so confused about the sudden hate of that ireland transformation show its been on for fecking years what like probably 10 years. I don't live in Ireland so havnt watched in a very long time. But it's always been trash like the panel people being really horrible to people. Why are people only noticing now.
Agree and if anything the more recent series or two is not as bad/damaging as the older series, so it has actually gotten less bad IMO (though still not a fan of it!). The early series with Dr Eva were the worst and harshest. No reasoning why it's only getting people worked up this late in the day - think it's just everyone jumping on the intuitive eating bandwagon and also maybe the body-positive vibe that's grown the last few years.

Reactions: 15
Really don’t know how to take that intuitive eating page? Like I know slimming world etc doesn’t teach you about health, but for some it works. For everyone, something will work eventually. But diet seems to be a bad word in the last 2 years

Reactions: 10
They aren’t even dietitians running that page. It seems to me they are just looking for publicity. Anyone that watches the show knows what they are getting into

Reactions: 5
They aren’t even dietitians running that page. It seems to me they are just looking for publicity. Anyone that watches the show knows what they are getting into
Agreed its a hard-core show. From what I remember of it back in the Dr. Eva was very harsh on people. People crying and being very upset etc. But it's not a new show just the intuitive eating business.

Really don’t know how to take that intuitive eating page? Like I know slimming world etc doesn’t teach you about health, but for some it works. For everyone, something will work eventually. But diet seems to be a bad word in the last 2 years
She never gave a tit about the show before and neither did any of other insta health people. Its just about getting exposure I guess by promoting it. I bet if people looked back and watch old episodes from years ago it be way worse than it is now.

Reactions: 7
The clips been shown are years old, Dr Eva was a bit mad so probably why she's not on it anymore, the show obviously works for some & not others. Same as most diets or plans will work for some & not others. I followed that intuitive eating page for a while, didn't like them, found the page was more about bashing diet culture instead of promoting intuitive eating, I'm sure you can promote that without all the whinging & negativity towards everything else

Reactions: 7
Bashing OT is the fad of the week. Siobhan is the last person who should be taking about anything related to diet and nutrition.

Reactions: 19
The bikini shot with her flexing and holding in the belly without breathing V the shot of her bent over on the beach.... says it all. If her lower stomach is as flat as she tries to make out (bikini shot) she wouldn't have that much belly bulging when bent over. Step away from the cinnamon rolls peter pan!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.