Siobhan O'Hagan #21 A gazillion steps around her flat, Christ Siobhan you're such a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I want to live differently not get a mortgage, get married, have kids’…

🤔
Don’t be silly, this apartment purchase is to service us minions working in our 9-5 jobs. In her head, she probably think she’s doing us a huge favour. Nothing like swooping in to buy an apartment in the middle of a housing crisis in a country that you don’t even call home

Reactions: 7
‘It’s ok to change your mind…’

Yet still not ok to change your underwear after CrossFit

Ok then 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I think she would have specified if it was Dublin. I don't believe she would get a mortgage so is she a cash buyer?!

Reactions: 11
I'm in the process of buying a house with my husband- both decent incomes etc, already on the property ladder. And the HOOPS we have to jump through is insane (not actually giving out, if they'd been more like this in 06/07 we wouldn't have had the crash!).

Also, the sheer amount of paperwork would turn Shiv right off. She doesn't take anything seriously, so rounding up her financial records, statements etc would be totally beyond her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There’s not a chance in hell a bank will lend money to someone who is out of the country and self employed. The only way this may be believable is if it’s a cash but. Even then, I’m not sure it would be possible to complete a sale while not in the country.

Is it really believable she would have 200k minimum to buy an apartment for cash? Ifshe has, I’d be certain she did not “earn” that money herself and instead got a handout/inheritance from somewhere.

Also, whatever's happened to Sinead buying the apartment in Liverpool?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I bet her dad bought it & she’s paying the payments or something. Can’t see a bank giving a mortgage to someone who spends a house deposit sized amount of money on pizzas also. That’s an interesting bank statement

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet her dad bought it & she’s paying the payments or something. Can’t see a bank giving a mortgage to someone who spends a house deposit sized amount of money on pizzas also. That’s an interesting bank statement
What does the dad do? How old is he? It's defo probably a shed out the back or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It drives me mad every time I see an influenza preaching about reading. You’d swear they discovered it and none of us mere mortals could possibly know anything about reading were it not for them.

Reactions: 25
She claims the following in her most recent grid post:

She loves to learn about different lives? Is she for bloody real? No matter where she lives in the world, she doesn't engage with a single local person and lives the Most mainstream life. She was in one of the most multicultural cities in London, and the furthest she ventured was Harrods to guzzle champagne.

She considers views that are the polar opposite to what she believes in? Easy to ‘consider’ opposing views when they come from a book. She would absolutely shrivel up and die if she had to debate any topic in real life with another person. She wouldn't have the chops. No wonder she left the corporate world. She was out of her depth. Probably too much of a challenge for her to work her way up the ladder and compete with people far more intelligent than her.

Dive deep into subjects that she didn't even know existed? Like what? The new additions to the dominos menu.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I knew the only way she could act like she was too good for pensions and general adulting was because she had the means to buy a roof over her head.

I KNEW it. I really hope nobody took her flaky schtick seriously and blew savings on LiViNG DiFfErEntLy while she secretly gets funds together to do the most adult thing of all. Her whole spiel is so disingenuous!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Her living differently was a sales tactic. She needed people to believe this lifestyle she was portraying was achievable and sustainable. She needed people to part with their money.

Reactions: 24
I am just wondering is she spitting feathers that Tadhg Fleming and the father seemed to have got a paid for flight on non other than #Emirates 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I still think shes been bought out of family business. Shes too much of a liability hence being able to buy an apartment, tho could be in Leitrim the little info shes giving. And passing it off as being a boss babe when she just got handed it rather than have a successful business. Charlatan that she is.

Reactions: 6
She also mentions that she doesn’t rely on the oven for money. How does she make her money then? I believe that payment for the my protein gig is paid in vouchers ie €200 voucher a month. That’s why she constantly has new gear (and is so wasteful)

Reactions: 9
She claims the following in her most recent grid post:

She loves to learn about different lives? Is she for bloody real? No matter where she lives in the world, she doesn't engage with a single local person and lives the Most mainstream life. She was in one of the most multicultural cities in London, and the furthest she ventured was Harrods to guzzle champagne.

She considers views that are the polar opposite to what she believes in? Easy to ‘consider’ opposing views when they come from a book. She would absolutely shrivel up and die if she had to debate any topic in real life with another person. She wouldn't have the chops. No wonder she left the corporate world. She was out of her depth. Probably too much of a challenge for her to work her way up the ladder and compete with people far more intelligent than her.

Dive deep into subjects that she didn't even know existed? Like what? The new additions to the dominos menu.
Remember that time that she was showing something on her laptop and the last thing she had googled was “how to win a debate” 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Remember that time that she was showing something on her laptop and the last thing she had googled was “how to win a debate” 😂
I do not remember this. Absolute cringe for her. In her world, you win a debate by responding to someone who challenges you with the standard reply ‘Why do you care, you don't even follow me’ and then block them before they can respond.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.