Siobhan O'Hagan #21 A gazillion steps around her flat, Christ Siobhan you're such a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched what her Vlog, for someone who is suppos to be living her best life she doesn’t half complain. And she’s paying 1600€ per month on the villa she’s staying in whilst she has a long term lease on another villa. Idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just watched what her Vlog, for someone who is suppos to be living her best life she doesn’t half complain. And she’s paying 1600€ per month on the villa she’s staying in whilst she has a long term lease on another villa. Idiot
Let's call her the villa idiot instead of the village idiot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Another one with the boring BJJ videos- like why oh why would we want to watch her rolling around in pjs with someone? She’s ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous

Reactions: 26
Also why do so many of the influencers need to rain on Ireland and life in Ireland so much….like yer one fit soul Nicole….goes on a trip home, so excited, back to Ibiza 2 days later- so grateful for amazing Ibiza life after Ireland. Like WTF- get over yourself, you’re on an extended holiday in a box room on the sesh…carrying on like some higher being. It just irritates me. You can live the life you want anywhere you want

As a sport, what is the point of BJJ?
I don’t get it- carrying on like it’s teaching some sort of life lesson….she’s only doing it cause James Smith does….I am irrationally annoyed by it all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She has had to cut back on her team, I know one ''coach'' who used to work on the mindset stuff for her and she has been let go, then Shivv was doing some client call yoke herself this week as opposed to one of her team... that said I can't see how you could expect to make a steady, longterm living from that business model. I hope for her sake she has a backup plan!

Reactions: 14
She has had to cut back on her team, I know one ''coach'' who used to work on the mindset stuff for her and she has been let go, then Shivv was doing some client call yoke herself this week as opposed to one of her team... that said I can't see how you could expect to make a steady, longterm living from that business model. I hope for her sake she has a backup plan!
Especially with Coco likely gearing up to move on soon too I'd say...

Reactions: 5
Is she not lonely? Getting up again on her own this morning, yoga, training, eat food out, repeat again and again. I live what she thinks is boring, have 2 kids and a husband and a job. But I get up, go to work, have laughs and chats at work and come home to my family. Can meet friends for drinks or a coffee and it’s far from perfect but I have stability and people around me and don’t try to justify my life every second of every day

Reactions: 27
She’s definitely lonely.
As much as she pretends she doesn’t care what followers think, she’s recording that same bolox routine day in day out to validate her days to strangers. I couldn’t give a monkeys bolox what her routine is but for someone who claims to be happy single & kid free, she sure goes to a lot of effort to prove to strangers that she’s fulfilled 🤔

Reactions: 21
I'm someone who enjoys my own company and even I'm bored by her content. Agree with above to spend that much time justifying your happiness. You're not happy. Are you on your gram or feed or whatapp going "o my god coffee kitchen chats with work girlz this morning lolz #lovemygirls #lovemylife #lovemyjob #girlboss #coffee #morningroutine" no. Cause you're normal and happy and don't need to justify to the world your happiness.

Reactions: 17
I feel like I say this every few months but she is a walking contradiction. She comes off so insecure when she talks on different podcasts yet at the same time won't let anyone speak, talks over people, talks down to others, scoffs at the idea of a 9 to 5 and scoffs at so much more that us meer mortals accept as life. Somewhere along the way her ego just got massively inflated. She got a lot of positive attention from the body transformation but she never left her leaving cert 06 mentality. She puts up that dorky work photo to compare to herself in a bikini in bali. She jumps around a few countries every few months. Just to avoid tax I'm sure of it.

I enjoy my own company too and it could be argued I'm a bit boring at times. But I still have a social life and friends and I would be around work colleagues daily so like I do see people. Whereas I think she could go a long time if she wanted without seeing anyone bar the delivery men/women of bali. Even if they all say oh u can always meet someone for dinner and drinks. We'll I couldn't be arsed to constantly putting myself out there to meet new people. Sometimes yes but people seem to flit in and out of bali so people change the whole time.

The shaggy dog look she does in a bikini for a post I think she thinks makes her look all down to earth and chilled but it's just as contrived as being fully dolled up.

She is very boring. Like all the talk of big business in Europe this summer was a load s##te it was just to get out bali. She literally does nothing to diversify her business.

She never goes more than two days without referencing alcohol or actually drinking. As much as she thinks she can train all day everyday I bet her body is screaming at her on a daily basis.

The waste from her is unbelievable, the fast fashion, the amount of air mileage , the fast food and her waste of money she doesn't value a penny she makes. And don't even get me started on the vaccine controversy. Having a long term lease I can only imagine empty right now and lounging around in nicer one just shows how she is so wasteful.

I didn't watch the new vlog cos I'm quite enjoying not hearing her moan too much on her stories at the moment. I find it so triggering how she can find anything/everything to complain about. I have a friend like that nothing has ever happened in their life to cause them pain or hardship but u would swear they had been handed the worst luck in the world. As someone with serious health issues I 🙄 everytime I hear siobhan moan.

Anyway felt like posting cos it has been awhile I didn't really cover anything new basically shiv is a boring alcoholic and bad skin and a big ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
For Siobhan’s sake I really do hope she has a good backup plan and has made some longer term investments with her money. If Coco leaves then it will be like when your favourite hairdresser leaves a salon-why would you ever go back.

honestly as much as she grates on me - I do actually hope for her own sake that she hasn’t put all her eggs in one basket. Instagram is on the way out abs influencers are only as good as their presence On the latest platform

Reactions: 9
I certainly don't care if she has all over eggs in the one basket 😂. She's lazy as sin so what could she expect.

Reactions: 12
For Siobhan’s sake I really do hope she has a good backup plan and has made some longer term investments with her money. If Coco leaves then it will be like when your favourite hairdresser leaves a salon-why would you ever go back.

honestly as much as she grates on me - I do actually hope for her own sake that she hasn’t put all her eggs in one basket. Instagram is on the way out abs influencers are only as good as their presence On the latest platform
She can't even keep her banking in order while living abroad, and is constantly losing her cards; I find it hard to believe she has a portfolio going tbh..although maybe she avoids Ireland to avoid tax on any investments she has 🤔 she'll be caught out on that in the long term, if that's the case.

Reactions: 10
Considering the show and dance she puts on buying a handbag, I really don’t think she’d have bought property etc without posting about it

Reactions: 7

I’ve often wondered this as, despite her disdain, people don’t buy houses for the CrAiC - they do it so they have a roof over their heads when they retire. She, of course, makes out like she is Absolutely Allergic to this dreary, sensible route as it’s the opposite of her manic pixie dream girl schtick.

Personally, I suspect she has the means to buy a house if she wanted to. Either thru savings, through her parents, through inheritance etc. She has a backup plan. It’s cynical, but I believe the only way someone could live this carefree and be this flaky at her age is if they secretly have security/privilege.

And if I’m wrong, and she genuinely is living a whimsical carefree existence with no backup plan? Then I think she’s an irresponsible idiot who’ll end up in her parents box room in 10 years time or else she’ll buy property in a much cheaper country and live there.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.