Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck Is sending her messages telling her to look how far she has come since lock down? No relationship, couldn't afford her bins, or chicken fillet roll, to climbing hills and on top of every fella who would look at her coked off her brains out in town, to trapping slimey, to scamming people with Chinese tat that she designed herself!! , to begging for every thread of clothes her baby is wearing to buggy and bits and bobs, total disregard of health care advice on a festering wound, her baby been dragged around like a rag doll and dropped off to everyone to mind, the list goes on and on!!! Why can't everyone see this gowl for what she is!!! As for supporting businesses she supports nobody only herself!! She damages businesses!!!! Won't stay in a hotel unless its gifted, thr list goes on and on yet she still gets smoke blown up her ass from idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Flat out flogging her shite and not one mention of the tragic events in Donegal
Nah I'm sorry but I hate this line used when anything happens and it always crops up on all threads when something terrible happens.

If she did say something, it'd be the wrong thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Nah I'm sorry but I hate this line used when anything happens and it always crops up on all threads when something terrible happens.

Agree, she wouldn't acknowledge anything like this coz a.. she probably doesn't know as I'd say she wouldn't be one for listening or watching the news, and b.. it doesn't relate to her

Reactions: 2
How does this make sense?
Like is the thermal layer removable?

She literally can talk the talk even if it's utter bullshit.

I call bullshit on her thinking this will be the most popular. She's bogging it up out of fear and literally trying to convince people they need it with this fake hype, judging by the clicks shite.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Judging by the desperate hard sell going on, it might not take that long.
I thought this was a brand for fat women by a fat woman?
She looks like a potato with two toothpicks sticking out. Those leggings are sprayed onto her, vest or no vest. And the other one looks like something from the 90s. The whole thing looks so amateur and cheap.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's probably the worst launch to date I think. They are sewn into the vests and it's completely distorted their busts. No way could I have released that vest with those photos they used. It comes across as a slight panic today about the vests she's really over selling them. It's very obvious. I think it's the opposite of what she has said. I'd say she's ordered far too many and freaked now.

Edited for spelling errors

Reactions: 10
Sinead is shaped like Trisha Lewis - barrel on a decent pair of legs!

Reactions: 3
So it squashes your chest but doesn't smooth out back rolls. What is the point? My chest is awesome, the other bits need a little help, not that I'd give her a cent

Reactions: 5
So it squashes your chest but doesn't smooth out back rolls. What is the point? My chest is awesome, the other bits need a little help, not that I'd give her a cent
Penneys shape wear vests push up your boobs and give good cleavage, for €8

Reactions: 9
The vest gives that size 10 girl rolls under her arms and flattens down her chest. It’s awful.
Why is it so shiny too?
It’s digging into Sinead’s shoulders in her pic and does not improve the shape of anyone in any of the photos shown.
Nonsense product.
€80, insane.

I can smell the chemicals from those vests just looking at them.

and again, what woman under 70 wears a vest?

Reactions: 5
I can smell the chemicals from those vests just looking at them.

and again, what woman under 70 wears a vest?
If you worked in my office you'd realise what a difference they make. Mind you I usually wear Penney's tank tops. I think I own two thermal vests but they're for going to matches in winter

Reactions: 6

It's a tragic even unfolding in front of our eyes. It deserves a mention.

Get that people would have something to say either way but it shouldn't be just ignored.

Reactions: 3
The vest is rolling up, clinging to rolls and not smoothing anything
Screenshot_20221008-131656.png

Says it all that she hasn’t modelled the vest with a basic white tee over it to really show the effect of it. Also, she specifically says that it shouldn’t be worn unless you can tuck it into tights or trousers/leggings. She’s a con artist with zero morales or integrity. Trying to create false hype to make sure they sell.

Reactions: 7
That thing looks like you’d be the day pulling it up and pulling it down and fixing your boobs and generally being annoyed! Would she ever pull the other one, it has bells on.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.