Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hereorthere

Chatty Member
I don’t think that cream will make a difference on Rose in fairness. Sinead would be better off picking up a tub of polyfilla in the Co-op on the way out to Patrickswell!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Casperoo2

Chatty Member
Barely above minimum wage 🙄
Not bigging her up or anything as I've no time for her really, but In fairness minimum wage is 1050. 15 isn't too bad when it's not hard work. She's paying more than nursing homes do 😂 so I wouldn't pull her on this.

hereorthere

Chatty Member
He’s 100% a feeder. Hes always bringing her shit food. He even brought chips and battered sausages to the hospital FFS! Maybe he gets off on it, watching her chow down. He could save himself a fortune and just go to Fota for feeding time.

• Haha

Blueducks101

it’s probably a fake!! No sign of a box or the bag where she bought it
I was thinking the same. No way she could resist a big giddy unboxing or a gushing self praising post ‘hard work pays off’ tripe that totally lacks any kind of self awareness or empthany for anyone else’s situation! I call a genuine fake 😂

hereorthere

Chatty Member
It doesn’t look like anyone is sitting opposite her in the cafe/restaurant either…so why couldn’t she make and eat breakfast at home? Pure laziness and gluttony.
There’s no way she’s on her own. She’s incapable I’d say. No doubt the mother is with her, with lipstick bleeding into the wrinkles, camel toe on show!

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
Love how she’s blaming pregnancy/section for her bellies when she’s been a gluttonous barrell of a cunt for a decade

• Haha
  • Wow

Jellybb

VIP Member
Would you not be ashamed of your life tagging #collab out in the buttery 😩she is one begging bastard.

caramelsq

VIP Member
Why do they both constantly stroke/ poke the baby’s face with their fingers?
It bothers me a lot.
I don’t think I ever did that to mine.

• Sick
Reactions: 15

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Is she single handedly funding every café and restaurant in Limerick? She is always out for breakfast, dinner and lunch.

brandambassador

VIP Member
She only postponed tomorrow cos she didn’t expect to have 400 orders to get out before Monday. It’s not for the good of those creators in Donegal anyway x

hereorthere

Chatty Member
Did she prop the phone on the kids face?

Also that photo of the two “models” is so weird. The makeup, the styling, the lumps and bumps, the bursting boobs, the armpit fat….why the fuck would anyone buy this shit based on that image?

• Heart
  • Sick

hereorthere

Chatty Member
I’m sorry now but is anyone seriously going to wear their very obvious shapewear out as a top? If it was black, you might get away with it but it’s very very clearly a piece of (cheap, shiny) beige underwear. I will die laughing if I see someone out over Xmas wearing it!

brandambassador

VIP Member
The other night she said she was up a stone and a bit from her ‘comfortable size 18’ but then ‘I’ve just had a baby’.
She was gone from curvy long before she got pregnant. She was a size 16 when she started out and had lovely curves, great legs and genuinely did great things for curvy fashion. Briefly.
Then got too greedy and all the free meals became a daily thing and she ballooned up and up where I’d say she only looked pregnant the day before she had the baby. It all goes to her tummy and it absolutely cannot be comfortable carrying around so much excess weight in the one spot on her belly. It can’t be! She was saying a stone to get back to size 18 & im all for health at every size but if she even copped on with 1-2 of her meals and took that baby out for a decent walk (not just a walk to the chipper) then it would fly off her. But the drink and free food and hotels wins every time. It’s just sad because regardless of her actual size her food and drink intake makes her unhealthy god knows she must have high cholesterol and fatty heart tissue the diet alone shows that. She would want to mind herself if she wants to be around her son and I’m absolutely not saying she needs to be a size 10. She could be a size 16-18 but just stop the take aways and hotel dinners and wine and fast food.