Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The baby is well past his sleep time but she left him in the buggy to record the hotel room, priorities.

Reactions: 7
Did she write off the RR or is Harry Potter the Violinist hiding it whilst the Tax returns are being done?
Poor JCup the misfortune exhausted & not even a little jacket or cardigan or even a blanket around him. Plus why didn’t big mama sit in the back with her infant baby on such a long journey, she’s a bleeping disgrace.

Reactions: 8
Currently in garryvoe and she didn't make an appearance for breakfast. Left Simon down on his own with the baby.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Currently in garryvoe and she didn't make an appearance for breakfast. Left Simon down on his own with the baby.
She’s probably hungover after scoffing the bottle of plonk… is a collab that they part of stay??

Reactions: 4
Disgusting, how much is a weekend hotel stay these days and this one gets it for free. Jcup is so gorgeous it's a pity she's constantly poking and proving at him like just leave him be. So the health kick lasted all of five minutes ?

Reactions: 9
Disgusting, how much is a weekend hotel stay these days and this one gets it for free. Jcup is so gorgeous it's a pity she's constantly poking and proving at him like just leave him be. So the health kick lasted all of five minutes ?
That wasn't a health kick, that was attention seeking... Everyone will tell her she looks amazing as she is and doesn't need to lose weight.

Reactions: 6
These free, #collab hotel stays really boil my p*iss!!!😡 The toys for JCup etc.. why would that make me ever want to pay out my hard earned money when someone who can well afford it gets it for free! I know this point has been made loads but it just annoys me. We were away for out wedding anniversary recently and the hotel left a few bits in the room for us and I was honestly thrilled! Then you have cretins like this one getting toys bought for the child and not having to pay a penny! Just so infuriating! Sorry for the rant!

Reactions: 20
Well rested.. im sure no different to when at home im sure its simon up early in morn with jacob not her snoring house down no doubt ugh smug face rots me

Reactions: 9
Imagine being gifted a two night stay in a hotel and showing it in the dark and not even having the manners to show their breakfast set up. Good enough for all these hotels with their toys for influencers. Regular Joe soaps don't get that tit

Reactions: 17
Imagine being gifted a two night stay in a hotel and showing it in the dark and not even having the manners to show their breakfast set up. Good enough for all these hotels with their toys for influencers. Regular Joe soaps don't get that tit
Shell have to leave early in the morning cause shes a slot at tge wedding fair in limerick

Reactions: 2
These free, #collab hotel stays really boil my p*iss!!!😡 The toys for JCup etc.. why would that make me ever want to pay out my hard earned money when someone who can well afford it gets it for free! I know this point has been made loads but it just annoys me. We were away for out wedding anniversary recently and the hotel left a few bits in the room for us and I was honestly thrilled! Then you have cretins like this one getting toys bought for the child and not having to pay a penny! Just so infuriating! Sorry for the rant!

I'd agree I paid a lot more then she did for the same room as her which isn't a basic room and not even a chocolate on the pillow and then seeing what she got..don't give to one if you can't give to all

Reactions: 15
I don’t understand the whole “free stay” thing. Does it really result in a massive sale of rooms? Does everyone who books from here on out get asked if Sinead influenced them? The free booze, chocolates, baby toys on top of the room is just over the top. And of course she’s hanging around the free booze and donuts, showing off someone else’s wedding decor!

@Extremscream I’d say it at reception. Disgusting to see this one pay for nothin while paying guests get to look on like she’s Kim Kardashian.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.